10 black Wash U students wrongfully a...

10 black Wash U students wrongfully accused of leaving IHOP without paying

There are 8 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Jul 16, 2018, titled 10 black Wash U students wrongfully accused of leaving IHOP without paying. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Washington University released a statement after 10 students were accused of leaving IHOP without paying on July 7. An email among leadership at Washington University said the students were walking along Brentwood Boulevard from the IHOP on Clayton Road to the Galleria MetroLink station when two Clayton police officers approached them and told them they were suspects in a crime that just occurred at IHOP where a group of customers left without paying their bill. Several of the students shared their receipts to show that they had paid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jul 17, 2018
G F N wrote:
<quoted text>What they are not saying is this happened 45 different times since 1-1-18.who wouldn't run them down(close down st louis---This is the way monkeys live)
That sounds like the way East-side white trash live in Mattoon
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 18, 2018
G F N wrote:
<quoted text> sic more on
yes YOU are
Comrade Trump

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Jul 18, 2018
G F N wrote:
<quoted text> ok
BREAKING NEWS

Trump Claims Everything He Has Ever Said Was Exact Opposite of What He Meant
Trump Denies Meeting Putin

Bwwhahahahahaha
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#11 Jul 18, 2018
If 10 white students were accused, would that make the news? No. It would not fit an agenda that promotes demonstrating racism in any form possible. Was a mistake made?
jtkluempers

Henderson, NV

#12 Jul 18, 2018
Interesting movie was made a few years back called "White Man's Burden".

In this movie, an alternative universe is presented where Blacks play the role of Whites and vice-versa. John Travolta is the white guy, who loses his menial job and tries to rob the home of a rich black guy because he has no money.

It kinda slipped under the radar. But it is moderately good.

I think it was released during Travolta's "bleak period" when he couldn't get arrested. Then Pulp Fiction came along and his career was rescued.
I Expose Racist

Addieville, IL

#14 Jul 19, 2018
It is incidents such as this that make harmony between the races possible. They where stopped because they fit the description of the people who did actually dine and dash NOT because they where black. Yet their childish brains will never be able to process that concept. Notice how most of the replies in this thread have been erased? That is because topix is run by racist trash. Poor black people.. They have to sit down and actually talk to their children... Waaaa...! How dare anyone actually expect them to participate in raising their offspring! GASP!!! White people are stopped everyday exiting Wal-Mart and asked to show their receipt. Does this ever make the news? NO! That is because the media and the Government are perpetuating racism against whites on a massive scale yet the so called media actively participated in covering it up! If the whole narrative of the cops beating and killing black every time the encounter them where true then why did this one end without incident? I don't really expect this post to last long.
CheesiePizzzzza

Florissant, MO

#15 Jul 19, 2018
I Expose Racist wrote:
That is because topix is run by racist trash.
I have to disagree. If Topix were run by racists, then hardhead wouldn't be using it as a forum to foist his hateagenda. Oh wait.....
RNC Rightwing NUT Cases

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Jul 20, 2018
CheesiePizzzzza wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to disagree. If Topix were run by racists, then hardhead wouldn't be using it as a forum to foist his hateagenda. Oh wait.....
Excellent Post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trunt Clones Run Amok 45 min File Notes XXX00 1
DEVELOPING - Hillary Is Dead! Sun Rooster 3
St Louis Fires=Black Demorat involved Sun Rooster 5
Anyone Remember how nice the Southside used to Be? Sun Rooster 1
St. Louis Population (Apr '18) Sun Rooster 65
Doctor Joshi Sat Disgusted 1
Where to hang out Sat Gcr 1

St. Louis Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages