Are there white hookers in east st Lo...

Are there white hookers in east st Louis.

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2010
So where the hos at going to be traveling thru area tomorrow thought I'd have some fun. Any tips or advice
Back Again

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Look in Fenton.
Back Again

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 21, 2010
fenton-pizza hut.
towboater

Astoria, NY

#6 Nov 2, 2010
You work for ACL?
Rick James

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 16, 2010
I'm Rick James Bytch!
AhhA

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Nov 19, 2010
Rick James wrote:
I'm Rick James Bytch!
Some people are has-beens. You are a never-was.
Mr Obvious

Irving, TX

#10 Nov 19, 2010
AhhA wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are has-beens. You are a never-was.
kinda like your mom...
Mr Obvious

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 19, 2010
Mr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>kinda like my mom...
The inbreeding is certainly obvious in your family.
Philistine

Saint Louis, MO

#13 Nov 21, 2010
Elvis in a UFO wrote:
Naygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs NaygursNaygurs Naygurs Naygurs COON!
Madam you were reported to topix
Blanc

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 21, 2010
Philistine wrote:
<quoted text>
Madam you were reported to topix
F'in snitch.
common sense

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Nov 21, 2010
I was born in East ST. Louis, IL and I am proud of it my family came from the south. I have indian, African American, and white in my family. I probaly have other cultures in my family.Everybody is not born with a silver spoon in their mouth.My parents worked full-time jobs. I am not a whoe. I am a christian African-American woman. I claim myself to be African-American because I am proud of my family African-American Heritage. Whoe's live all over America. They are Every color, race, and ethnic group. I am a human being God created me and it is his will that I exist. No man can take that away. I deserve respect like everybody else. American is diverse and it was diverse in the beginning.

“I WANT MY CROWN~NOW!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Nov 22, 2010
My hubby, I'll call him "Abner" visits the hookers on the east side every morning. They are the cheapest. But most of them are black. He says once you go black,you never go back. What does that mean?
LilBoyBlue

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2010
PushinUpCrazies wrote:
My hubby, I'll call him "Abner" visits the hookers on the east side every morning. They are the cheapest. But most of them are black. He says once you go black,you never go back. What does that mean?
most black people are awesome and treat you better than white people do. I know once I was with a black man I never wanted anything else. I find black men alot hotter than white men.
LilBoyBlue

United States

#20 Dec 8, 2010
common sense wrote:
I was born in East ST. Louis, IL and I am proud of it my family came from the south. I have indian, African American, and white in my family. I probaly have other cultures in my family.Everybody is not born with a silver spoon in their mouth.My parents worked full-time jobs. I am not a whoe. I am a christian African-American woman. I claim myself to be African-American because I am proud of my family African-American Heritage. Whoe's live all over America. They are Every color, race, and ethnic group. I am a human being God created me and it is his will that I exist. No man can take that away. I deserve respect like everybody else. American is diverse and it was diverse in the beginning.
Amen Sister you tell em. You are awesome and I'd stick by you any day. No matter the color we are all people. As long as we are good people, thats what matters most, not the color
AhhA

United States

#22 Dec 12, 2010
common sense wrote:
I'll bet when you claim to be African American more things come your way as well. I mean come on who is going to hire a high school drop out unles of course you are BLACK...Also, How easy it to get food stamps if you claim to be white...Not hAPENING! oH YEAH and the United Negro College Fund I'm sure they won't offer that up to an American Indian?? Nope Have to be a 100% Spear Chucker for that one. DAMN i WISH i WAS BLACK..
LilBoyBlue

Ballwin, MO

#24 Dec 26, 2010
I wish I was black too then I might like life more. Black men are hot. any blacks studs out there want a nice white guy for a bud?

Since: Dec 10

St. Louis

#25 Dec 26, 2010
Good luck going over to the east side especially at night.... I hope you make it out....
Muhigger

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Dec 27, 2010
White hookers? White anybody? The E. side should be renamed the Dark Side!
BigDaddy

Chicago, IL

#28 Dec 28, 2010
Because it's better to get an STD from a white hooker than a black hooker. (Rolling Eyes).
Muhigger

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Dec 29, 2010
BigDaddy wrote:
Because it's better to get an STD from a white hooker than a black hooker.(Rolling Eyes).
"A Spade is A Spade"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) 1 hr Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers 2 hr black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) 14 hr ms_Sweeter 73
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Samson 20,104
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Mon Stonecold 43
females Sat Hthr8 2
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Aug 29 Ctguy 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages