murders 70's 80's 90's 2000
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dbiggs

United States

#43 Mar 8, 2013
Old cop
Can you give an account of the Mark Mulasky case.
I55

Saint Ann, MO

#44 Mar 27, 2013
Jimmy Jones in March of 1976. Accident on I 55. Two others in accident were part of cover up.
sister in-law

Saint Robert, MO

#45 Apr 30, 2013
Does anyone remember the 1977 murder in Overland of Donald Chronister,Mary Blair and Angela Blair. Angela was/is my husbands sister that he was never able to meet due to her murder a year and a half before he was born.
Shappy

Summerville, SC

#46 Nov 29, 2013
Does anyone know why Christopher Sandy was released from prison?
Carpet Salesman

Houston, MO

#48 Nov 30, 2013
Daniel (Danny) Maples
Easy Stl
NOV 1984
At a bar called THE ROSE which was raided just 2 hours before him and his wife arrived, shot execution style while him and his wife were in the car on the parking lot, blocked in by a car.
Wife Sharon said they were both in the car when he was shot, oddly the wound was in the temple. As "if" he just sat there and looked straight ahead while they shot thru a crack in the drivers side window?(His wife statement)
It is believed that he was removed from the car and kneeled down by force then shot.
It's also believed his wife was involved but due to the very poor forensic examination by the E St Louis Police, the vehicle sat in an impound yard weathering no fingerprints were able to be lifted or other vital info.
Eventually 3 young black boys were convicted of it, one of which was shot and killed in a robbery just days after the above incident....
But it is believed that the 3 Africans agreed to the above charge, to get less time on other cases they were being tried for, or just so the E Stl Police Could "close" the above case, sort of a plea bargain deal......so it appears the individual responsible is probably still around....
Shappy

Summerville, SC

#49 Nov 30, 2013
I worked at Dohacks the night that Lee Ora Adams was murdered. to the person who wrote that Mr Sandy was denied parole because the Dohacks are a prominent family, you are simply mistaken. Lee Ora was a working class lady who rose to the position of manager at that restaurant that she worked at most of her life. Mr. Sandy brought a gun and used it. Hardly seems like a accident. She already gave him the money when he shot her.
It took many months for the police to discover who the killer was. It was quickly determined that it was someone who worked there currently or previously. All of us who worked there worked in fear for a long time.
Kimmi

Saint Peters, MO

#50 Feb 22, 2014
I did some research & Christopher Sandy was released in 2005, he changed his name to Christopher Lea McGinnis and currently resides in Barnhardt Mo. Sherry Chettle Bahr was given a 25 yr sentence for 2nd degree murder. I remember this murder because I lived in Covington Manor Apartments at the time of the killing. I had just started high school at Mehlville. I pray for the Family of the victims :'(
Dawn

Kansas City, MO

#51 Apr 14, 2014
Anyone know of a murder that happened in April of 98 harvel hensley. Looking for information on it. Not sure if it happened or not
Me too

Park Hills, MO

#52 Jul 29, 2014
you know it wrote:
Does anyone remember the murder of Wilma Nunn? She walked home from a bar and this guy(last name stufflebean) starts attacking her. They were in an alley. She went to the back doors of people's houses and asked for help. He told them that they were bf and gf and just fighting. He then rapes her and stabbed her over 30 times. Drug her up the stairs to his apartment. The cops didn't have DNA then so they couldn't use the puddle of blood on his bed, stairs, or floor. He was never convicted but I think he was wanted for other rapes.
I remember. What other rapes was he wanted for?
Bill

Westminster, MD

#53 Sep 11, 2014
sister in-law wrote:
Does anyone remember the 1977 murder in Overland of Donald Chronister,Mary Blair and Angela Blair. Angela was/is my husbands sister that he was never able to meet due to her murder a year and a half before he was born.
Yes I remember it well makes me I'll to think of it. Prison was to good for the scum bag who did it!
Bill

Westminster, MD

#54 Sep 11, 2014
sister in-law wrote:
I remembered it. Prison was to good for the scum bag who did it
remembering_her

Villa Ridge, MO

#55 Jan 16, 2015
Does anybody remember the murders of five prostitutes in 1990-91? Robin, Sandra, sandy, Brenda and 1 more I don't remember the name. Still unsolved?
gregmich

Parrish, FL

#57 Jan 16, 2015
BTW, your Grandmother of Hartmann side knows I'm cool fwiw, so you know I'm not some internet what ever.
gregmich

Parrish, FL

#58 Jan 16, 2015
Retired wrote:
I knew to Chris Sandy's father. He was married to a friend of mine (she was not Chris' mother) They were in Europe on vacation when Chris was arrested for murder, and had to cut short their trip to return home. My friend was shocked to find out that the murder weapon had been in their bedroom closet(where Chris had replaced it following the murder)for some months.
Chris never gave a good reason for why they decided to rob the restaurant. He certainly didn't need the money. It was an impulsive act that tragically cost a woman her life, and put Chris, who was 17 at the time, in prison for life. As far as I know, he is still in prison. His appeal in 1994 for a mistrial was denied.
Chris has now been in prison for 27 years, and is around 44 years old. He has spent all of his adult life in prison. Apparently the owners of the restaurant are prominent in the community and whenever he has a chance for parole, they lobby for parole to be denied, and it has been.
I can understand their position. On the other hand, Chris was quite young when this happened and the murder was not intentional - he had his finger on the trigger when the woman started screaming he was startled and fired. His accomplice was behind the woman holding a knife to her throat. He could have just as easily hit his accomplice since their heads were so close to each other. I believe that he is telling the truth that the shooting was accidental. It is unlikely he would have intentionally tried to shoot the woman when there was such a high risk of shooting his accomplice instead.
I met him when he was about 12 and he seemed a shy, sweet kid. Not sure what happened in the intervening years that made him do something so incredibly stupid.
Sounds like there was no winning for him and is a shame. The Dohack's probably stand BCS they knew Mrs. Adams as so many from working associates to friends of her kids that she was extremely good person that had life n giving till that moment ....... She was family to Dohack's for soo many yrs. service, not just an employee. Just saying, 2 sides.
gregmich

Parrish, FL

#60 Jan 17, 2015
A_Lee_A wrote:
I am the granddaughter of Leora Adams (hence my middle name). It appalls me that these people have the nerve to remain in a community with a family that they destroyed. I was unable to meet my grandmother b/c she was murdered a month before I was born. My mother was going to drive her to work and pick her up that evening. Who knows how things may have played out differently if that were the case. From what I hear, I was truly robbed of getting the opportunity to grow up with such an amazing woman. I do not feel that their punishment was fair. They've had the chance to go on with their lives, but my grandmother was not quite as fortunate. Nothing brings her back, but I feel that the justice system let guilty people out far too soon. Being 15 and watching the news to hear of his release was absolutely horrible.
Coming to me... Dawn would be your cousin and she is who I thought you were at 1st, bad memory on my part.
s city

United States

#61 Feb 10, 2015
Griffin82 wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall Emory Futo ... Killed his parents . Don't recall anything about Killing siblings
He shot one brother three times and left him in his car and shot the second brother four times in the head and left him in a cemetery.

I knew Emory as a kid when we used to play soccer at Francis Park. He would always hang around and you could just tell there was something not right with him.
parent8x

Saint Louis, MO

#63 May 6, 2015
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Vaguely familiar, I grew up in South County, went to Oakville for 9th grade, then to Mehlville (this was the one year that Mehlville didn't have a 9th grade, and Oakville didn't yet have a high school). Yeah, I know, I'm old lol.......when did these murders happen?
The murder of Pamela Sue Wright happened in 1977. I was a freshman at Oakville High School, and Oakville had a building at this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 3 hr Ronald Sylvester 40
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr TN Voter 20,083
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 8 hr Riverrat 39
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... Sat Nothing But The T... 17
Hogan bad rap good Jul 31 Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages