Beatdown @Mcdonalds in Colorado by gh...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
natturner

Saint Louis, MO

#23 May 31, 2012
That ugly cracker "Mrs Hamilton" is the is the main reason for this crimes!!... have fun in HELL dumb bicth
HomeyDclown

Ballwin, MO

#24 Jun 1, 2012
natturner wrote:
That ugly cracker "Mrs Hamilton" is the is the main reason for this crimes!!... have fun in HELL dumb bicth
You Mr.natturdburglar are the reason why blacks are so hated you wannabe thug pull up your pants and take that hoodie off before Mrs.Hamilton gives you a verbal whipping just like a runaway slave that you are now get back in your cage oh I ment jail cell and put your orange munkey suit on stfu
pete

Aurora, CO

#25 Apr 2, 2013
All niggirs think the white man owes em and really the niggir owes the white man . All niggirs are haters and looking for niggir drama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 4 hr The Man 18
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 8 hr Ronald Sylvester 40
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr TN Voter 20,083
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 13 hr Riverrat 39
Hogan bad rap good Jul 31 Aunt T Histiimine 1
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
Ice man Jul 28 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages