Looking for a fun girl

United States

#1 May 17, 2013
I am looking for a fun and sexy lady. I prefer between the ages of 21-30, I am in the middle of those ages. I just want to have some fun (not just sex). I just recently received a settlement, I work 40 hours a week, so I'm no bum and im not looking for a bum either. Please be well kept! Leave an email address if you want to know more.
not true

Belleville, IL

#2 May 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
I am looking for a fun and sexy lady. I prefer between the ages of 21-30, I am in the middle of those ages. I just want to have some fun (not just sex). I just recently received a settlement, I work 40 hours a week, so I'm no bum and im not looking for a bum either. Please be well kept! Leave an email address if you want to know more.
This woman is a liar. She tries to attract young girls to get them into a prostitution ring that she controls.
She will get them high and take photos of them in the nude when they pass out and use those photos to force them into prostitution!

United States

#3 May 19, 2013
Im a man you idiot and there is no scam here
not true

Fairview Heights, IL

#4 May 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
Im a man you idiot and there is no scam here
Well, no doubt you have comments on Craigs List looking for a woman or a young girl and maybe even teen age boys!!
Mike

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 20, 2013
Why do it here

United States

#6 May 21, 2013
not true wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, no doubt you have comments on Craigs List looking for a woman or a young girl and maybe even teen age boys!!
I don't get on Craigslist. This is no scam. I'm not from the area, I live 4 hours away and I plan on coming there next week and spend a few weeks there. That's why I put it on here. I'd like to have a girl ready to hang out when I get there.
business man

Edwardsville, IL

#7 May 21, 2013
I run a business called rent a wreak and I think I could help you out.
What I offer is an old car and a woman for $500.00 a night. She will drive you anywhere in the metro St. Louis area and spend a couple of hours with you but there is one condition.
You have to call her, Mamma !!
Meme

Warrenton, MO

#8 Jun 17, 2013
business man wrote:
I run a business called rent a wreak and I think I could help you out.
What I offer is an old car and a woman for $500.00 a night. She will drive you anywhere in the metro St. Louis area and spend a couple of hours with you but there is one condition.
You have to call her, Mamma !!
Are u still here?
redapple

Ashburn, VA

#9 Jun 20, 2013
hi id love to have fun my email [email protected] or txt 5733443728

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 27, 2013
We're all looking for a fun girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 6 hr Right Wing 3,730
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 10 hr Right Wing 16
Hogan bad rap good 19 hr Aunt T Histiimine 1
Time for some Mike Brown Jokes... (Nov '14) Thu Nothing But The T... 418
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank (Aug '14) Thu Son of Man 792
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 28 Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages