Racist KKK members on Union and Lotus AVE.

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

CjnNina

Osage Beach, MO

#1 Dec 13, 2012
5367 Lotus Avenue, Saint Louis MO 63112 are racist whites. tell them what you think! They open their door and throw dog crap and can goods at the little kids walking down their street after getting off the school bus. then theirs this old lady that shows her breasts outside while walking around in the early a.m. dumbfounded begging passing cars for cigs then curses at us NI*** NI*** all the time.
Uh Oh

United States

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Racist whites huh? Lets look at how many racist blacks there are! All you have to do is look at all the black on white violence in the city! It happens often and no one is willing to call it what it is - racist!!!
fed up

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2012
I used to think there were a lot of good black folk in stl, until some local murdering lowlife gar pulls a gun on the cops and gets shot dead, and they ALL come runnin out of their hovels yelling "oh my, he was such a GOOD boy, he never done ANYTHING wrong and they just MURDERED him". Stl will make any white person TURN racist. Raise your kids better, and teach them that black people CAN do wrong, and they deserve full punishment for it, and that every time some thief or heroin dealing murderer gets offed by the cops it IS NOT a travesty.
fed up

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
It makes you wish one black crack whore mom would leave her and her sisters and her cousins kids all home alone to go smoke crack, and instead of just HER house burning down and frying the 17 kids inside while she's blowing the whole block for another hit, the whole city would burn. Start over from scratch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 10 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 97,046
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min Donna WG 19,228
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Ronald 2,863
Poll: 62% of White St. Louisans Think Michael B... 8 hr FedinIL 7
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 9 hr grave digger 303
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 12 hr OOTA 528
Where's Al Sharpton now? Sat SLY WEST 12
•••
•••
St. Louis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Louis Jobs