Elite marketing events? Who is this

Elite marketing events? Who is this

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Observed

Jackson, MO

#1 Aug 19, 2013
They have jobs posted all over Monster jobs who are they is this legitimate? Is this some kind of scam? I have never heard if them before and I am concerned for the welfare of those who are going to these job interviews. Can someone find out something please ?
Applicant

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 31, 2013
What did you find out about this company? They contacted me to setup an interview and I am doing my research before connecting with them. They information I see seems sketchy although a live person reached out to me.
Observed wrote:
They have jobs posted all over Monster jobs who are they is this legitimate? Is this some kind of scam? I have never heard if them before and I am concerned for the welfare of those who are going to these job interviews. Can someone find out something please ?
Jackson

Dexter, MO

#4 Oct 2, 2013
This company appears to be a classic mid level marketing operation or a type of pyramid scheme. It is very difficult to succeed in one of these positions and success is dependent on getting your own company to sell whatever useless junk parent companies are peddling and to recruit your own sheep to sell under you. Expect long hours of harassing SAMs club shoppers to barely make a living or potentially lose all you have if things don't go exactly right. Anyone with a college degree should stay far away from these types of jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Reverend Tchurkoff 20,975
Who is WORSE 21 hr The Little Egyptian 1
Ksdk news channel 5 Sat Ricardo montobomb 1
Workbouse heat Sat Tommy Gunn 1
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? (Aug '16) Sat OUTLAWZ MC 30
Family had to remove roadside Mother's cross me... Jul 21 VitaminC 2
Mermaid Jul 20 MermaidsAreReal 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages