jobs

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Anyone know of jobs in festus or close to festus?
united brother

Sparta, IL

#3 Apr 6, 2013
how many experienced tradesmen are losing everything they have worked their whole lives for....the good times are over.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Worker wrote:
CPI and Citimortgage and Hostesss AND all of the other business that have closed or laid off employees....
When will our Government bring jobs back to us from China and Mexico???
When will you union dodos quit running jobs offshore?
united brother

Sparta, IL

#5 Apr 6, 2013
our government and big business are sending work out of the country.....thats ok soon the goods that are then sent back here will not be able to be afforded by the american people.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#6 Apr 6, 2013
The good caome back at prices that are affordable. If the products were built in the USA no one could afford them
united brother

Sparta, IL

#7 Apr 6, 2013
Brian wrote:
The good caome back at prices that are affordable. If the products were built in the USA no one could afford them
if our people would BUY american made goods the prices would go down....americans need to support american business, we need to keep jobs in america and support our own. without jobs, no one is going to be able to afford anything...
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#8 Apr 6, 2013
I remeber when a pair of shoes made in St ouis would routinely easily cost 100 dollars
Overseas shoes are much cheaper allowing for a better standard of living for all in the USA

“A big dog in a little world”

Since: Apr 13

I am around but never found

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Brian wrote:
I remeber when a pair of shoes made in St ouis would routinely easily cost 100 dollars
Overseas shoes are much cheaper allowing for a better standard of living for all in the USA
May be cheaper in price but won't last as long. So you end up buying more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) 2 min jonze 23
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 4 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 3
His Wife Has Boyfriends All Over Metro 14 hr Back Again 6
Kellogg's Boycott - Donated Millions to BLM 14 hr Back Again 4
LMAO! Facebook Caught in More Lies. 20 hr Dunno 1
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink 23 hr Back Again 7
Coalburner at Adams elementary Thu BLMNOT 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance