Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,421 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“zero nuclear weapons”

Since: Sep 08

Perryville

#7025 Oct 27, 2012
Marty wrote:
Your are correct about Prop B in regards to the tobacco tax. If voted in it will not take long for taxes to be put on other items to make up the lost revenue.
The Tax should be $5.00 a pack.
Farmer Bulldog

United States

#7026 Oct 28, 2012
The tobacco tax says it will help school, but they've said that before about other taxes. What it boils down to is that it is a tax. Another way to suck money out of the poor and middle class, and another way to hurt businesses. If this tax passes, don't bet on your favorite gas Station/convenience store to be there in a year. They make most of their money from tobacco sales. And if they get this tax passed, next will come pop and junk food, so every last store that survived the tobacco tax will definitely be gone. Trust me, NO tax is a good tax.
aur56

Monett, MO

#7027 Oct 28, 2012
The tax per pack of cigarettes is 76 cents....I will vote yes on prop B (puppy mill bill was 2010, and it passed)
Marty

Ballwin, MO

#7028 Oct 28, 2012
That's 7.60 per carton. How will you feel when they tax something that you use. This will happen when tax revenue from bordering states stops coming in to Missouri. Be ready for more taxes.
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#7029 Oct 28, 2012
aur56 wrote:
The tax per pack of cigarettes is 76 cents....I will vote yes on prop B (puppy mill bill was 2010, and it passed)
I will just raise the price on my puppy mill sales just to make ends meet. I used to stick cigarette filters up the butt holes of my puppies on show day so they would perk up and look healthy for the customer but holy crap, won't be able to afford that trick anymore with these taxes. I guess I will have to go back to the old ways and use acorns but they get stuck alot and the puppies have way too much trouble when they poop. I tried pumpkin seeds once but all the puppies kept acting gay and sniffing the other puppies butts.
obama is god

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7030 Oct 28, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I will just raise the price on my puppy mill sales just to make ends meet. I used to stick cigarette filters up the butt holes of my puppies on show day so they would perk up and look healthy for the customer but holy crap, won't be able to afford that trick anymore with these taxes. I guess I will have to go back to the old ways and use acorns but they get stuck alot and the puppies have way too much trouble when they poop. I tried pumpkin seeds once but all the puppies kept acting gay and sniffing the other puppies butts.
hey man can I get a job at your puppy mill I got some great ideals and I have some extra land from my old mill that got closed down
Democrat

Ozark, MO

#7031 Oct 28, 2012
obama is god wrote:
<quoted text> hey man can I get a job at your puppy mill I got some great ideals and I have some extra land from my old mill that got closed down
I might have to lay off if they keep putting these bullcrap taxes on everything, I mean I am the only employee but will refuse to work more then 1 hr a day anymore, how can 1 person take care of 4,000 puppies in under an hr a day? It takes me right at an hr the way it is. I will keep you in mind for a job if this deal I am working on in south america pans out, they said they would take 3,900 of the little bastards all at once if we can agree on a price. It's a big fur company down there and I can't figure out why they want so many puppies but know they got the money.
obama is god

Poplar Bluff, MO

#7032 Oct 28, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>I might have to lay off if they keep putting these bullcrap taxes on everything, I mean I am the only employee but will refuse to work more then 1 hr a day anymore, how can 1 person take care of 4,000 puppies in under an hr a day? It takes me right at an hr the way it is. I will keep you in mind for a job if this deal I am working on in south america pans out, they said they would take 3,900 of the little bastards all at once if we can agree on a price. It's a big fur company down there and I can't figure out why they want so many puppies but know they got the money.
That's awesome Ty so much that is strange they want all those puppies like that probslly just a dog lover that has a fur company
old school

Kansas City, KS

#7033 Oct 28, 2012
people will smoke regardles of the increase on tax.However I do hope that the voters relize if prop B were to pass,Again we have given up more of our rights.It will not stop at prop B.Most people can barley put food on their table now.I mean look at food prices & the tax on it.WHEN will we stop giving our rights up? And take our country back.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7034 Oct 31, 2012
old school wrote:
people will smoke regardles of the increase on tax.However I do hope that the voters relize if prop B were to pass,Again we have given up more of our rights.It will not stop at prop B.Most people can barley put food on their table now.I mean look at food prices & the tax on it.WHEN will we stop giving our rights up? And take our country back.
Old School: I agree with great hesitation and within limitations. Yet, this is not the topic to ignore to wait for the people to 'take back their government'. It's too late. This bill may actually be the only worthwhile bill being considered.

"...and when mankind is ready for it,'He who is governed not at all, shall be governed best'."

You cannot fix this socialist mess without a Guillotine and a lot of dead politicians. They are all equally corrupt, and equally responsible and accountable. They should be overthrown and imprisoned or hanged. I have no personal preference.

Do not throw out the puppy with the bathwater. If they could speak to defend themselves, the Internet would be buzzing with intelligence.
obama is dog

Saint Peters, MO

#7035 Oct 31, 2012
Ah, the massive intellectual vacuity.
Democrat

Branson, MO

#7036 Oct 31, 2012
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
Old School: I agree with great hesitation and within limitations. Yet, this is not the topic to ignore to wait for the people to 'take back their government'. It's too late. This bill may actually be the only worthwhile bill being considered.
"...and when mankind is ready for it,'He who is governed not at all, shall be governed best'."
You cannot fix this socialist mess without a Guillotine and a lot of dead politicians. They are all equally corrupt, and equally responsible and accountable. They should be overthrown and imprisoned or hanged. I have no personal preference.
Do not throw out the puppy with the bathwater. If they could speak to defend themselves, the Internet would be buzzing with intelligence.
I would hide your location also, you said all politicians should be murdered then said if a dog could speak this would be intelligence. You my freind are a F-----G idiot.
chinook

Reeds Spring, MO

#7037 Nov 1, 2012
If you vote democrat then you are against everything that america .stands for
aur56

Monett, MO

#7038 Nov 1, 2012
I vote democrat and I believe in America...

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7039 Nov 1, 2012
obama is dog wrote:
Ah, the massive intellectual vacuity.
To reach such heights you would require a dictionary, an education, and a ladder the side of Brooklyn Bridge. Specifics are always preferred over unsubstantive drivel.

By the way--one cannot have a 'massive vacuity'. That's oxymoronic.

Try again.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7040 Nov 1, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text> I would hide your location also, you said all politicians should be murdered then said if a dog could speak this would be intelligence. You my freind are a F-----G idiot.
I see your reading comprehension skills and logic with the accompanying reasoning are as lacking as one would expect from a Socialist who considers an attendance diploma from a lightweight high school to qualify as a real education. Did you receive a scholarship to attend the University of Nairobi Online?[UoNo]

Are you perchance a self-professed Constitutional Professor who likewise thinks there are 57 states in this Republic, and assumes that Kenyan birth is all that's required to get you elected to the office of U.S. President?

The Secret Service, the FBI, the CIA, or the NSA do not require that I should activate my Topix Region for them to find me or you—or anyone else for that matter. Read Body of Secrets by James Bamford when puberty kicks in. It should not require more than a few years for you to intellectually navigate the book without wetting yourself in the process.

The word is 'friend'. And take my word for it little dude—I ain't yours. That is what is so damned endearing about this former Republic—I can speak my mind without your approval and without you being required to learn to conjugate verbs before going into a schizophrenic frenzy while posting. Take your Thorazine and hush before you hurt yourself trying to think.

Since: Nov 12

Medford, OR

#7041 Nov 1, 2012
Go Democrats.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7042 Nov 1, 2012
aur56 wrote:
I vote democrat and I believe in America...
When Americans become smart enough to elect those people who write the speeches, and not the people who give them, then they will get the government they want and not the one they deserve. The fact that you vote a Party Ticket shows how insane this nation has become in its bipartisan BS.

Both parties suck equally as well. They should all be hanged or Guillotined with an equal piece of rope or sharpened blade; not just Republicans or Democrats. They have bastardized all forms of civil governance in their incompetence, greed, and downright idiocy.

They are a cancer. There is but one cure.

TripleNegative

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7043 Nov 1, 2012
***size of the Brooklyn Bridge
meeeee

United States

#7044 Nov 1, 2012
Poos ur daddy wrote:
One of the left wing’s most depressing ironies is how the same people who can be so dismissive toward live human babies will often move mountains to protect endangered species or animals subjected to inhumane conditions – how some people can have less empathy for a member of their own species than they do those of another.
http://liveactionnews.org/human-rights/human-...
Like China? They don't give a Damn about animals or females! They, and other countries, KILL their little baby girls! They THINK men rule. For now, maybe. For now...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,316
Prosecutors & Judges=3 strikes & you walk Sun Black Panther 1
Roy Noble Taylor ? (Jul '15) May 28 Anonymous 3
Buffoon's you need Black violence Summit May 27 Black Panther 1
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... May 26 RNC Rightwing NUT... 20
Superbug Here in USA=Illegal Aliens May 26 Watch Out 2
Tattoo Artists May 25 Not an ass kisser 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages