Calvin Pheinix at boxers

Garnett, KS

#1 Oct 16, 2012
He works as a stripper at boxers n briefs. he lies bout everythng. He will tell u he is a nurse an pro biker but he is lying he is to stupid ot make it thru school. He sleeps with any1 an is gay for pay. He willsay whatefer it takes ot sleep with you or get in ur wallet to b with u he wants a relationship bur will b sleepin with every1 else. his accent is not british he prolly cant even spell british he is a piece of shit that has no regard for anyone else an treats people as only a way to get what he wants. He is good for nothing other than a fuck an a mediocre one at best. he may have a lot to work with but he doesnt kno how to use any of it. Ladies dont be fooled by the smooth words he uses its all his game an when u call him out on it he will be defensive an say it is every1 else tryin ot bring him down. I found out bout many girls he was with while tellin me it was me he wanted.
llc

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Who did he tell you about
New girl

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Woooow so both of you have I guess slept or messed around with him in the last year or so? I've heard lots of things, good and bad, good being his penis size is extremely appealing and that's about it. Bad he lies.... Basically everything posted above, He is not a pro biker, yes he races but no he isn't pro, his hip is messed up to badly to actually take him anywhere and he's getting to old, no he is not a nurse, he lies but not very good, he studders and avoids eye contact when doing so and has a hard time remembering what he actually told you. HONEY BUM, I don't mean to intrude or anything, you sound black and he isn't really into black women soooooo yea sorry, and if he did mess around with you, your a lucky one. Ooooo and by the way he listens to Justin bieber, prince, the spice girls, Britney Spears, and train.
ClownZilla

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2012
New girl wrote:
Woooow so both of you have I guess slept or messed around with him in the last year or so? I've heard lots of things, good and bad, good being his penis size is extremely appealing and that's about it. Bad he lies.... Basically everything posted above, He is not a pro biker, yes he races but no he isn't pro, his hip is messed up to badly to actually take him anywhere and he's getting to old, no he is not a nurse, he lies but not very good, he studders and avoids eye contact when doing so and has a hard time remembering what he actually told you. HONEY BUM, I don't mean to intrude or anything, you sound black and he isn't really into black women soooooo yea sorry, and if he did mess around with you, your a lucky one. Ooooo and by the way he listens to Justin bieber, prince, the spice girls, Britney Spears, and train.
Sounds to me you might be a little jealous of skills and your just some dumbazz h.o.o.r.a.t that is mad because he got over on you so why don't you move on there are other primates @ the zoo you can hook up on just make sure your a good flea picking beget.7734
New girl

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 29, 2012
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me you might be a little jealous of skills and your just some dumbazz h.o.o.r.a.t that is mad because he got over on you so why don't you move on there are other primates @ the zoo you can hook up on just make sure your a good flea picking beget.7734
Naaaaaah I guess this "dumba(SS) h.o.o.(D).r.a.t" is good enough to come back every night. I don't have to be jealous. If you read very carefully, which might be hard for you, those are facts stated above, not me being jealous.:) sorry if you can't comprehend that.
Candy

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Who hasn't slept with Calvin? That's the real question.
DUUUHH

O Fallon, MO

#10 Jul 8, 2013
I haven't slept with him. And it's obviously he has antisocial personality disorder. If you couldn't tell right from meeting him you are reeeetttaarded.
imkristy

Granite City, IL

#11 Jan 26, 2015
so you guys want to post all this s*** talking all this mad s*** on calvin but yet no one even knows who the f*** you are who are you
KristAlmighty

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Mar 10, 2015
This post is 1.5 years old, Mario. Move on.
just me

United States

#13 Mar 23, 2015
well if you ladies want to talk to a good man hit me up.
KristAlmighty

Saint Louis, MO

#14 May 6, 2015
imkristy wrote:
so you guys want to post all this s*** talking all this mad s*** on calvin but yet no one even knows who the f*** you are who are you
Ms. Kristy is a first class hoosier who goes back to a cheating boy after crying abuse. He just uses her for money and says she's a prostitute. Stupid at this point, threatening anyone she thinks he's been with. Neither one of them has any self respect.

Why would any of us care to identify ourselves to either of you? We're not that stupid.
Youwish

O Fallon, MO

#16 Jun 6, 2015
Can't imagine how many girls this guy has actually hurt ....and maybe even guys . Well all I can say is I hope everyone learned their lesson
Randomlover

O Fallon, MO

#17 Jun 6, 2015
Mario ... Or whatever your name is ... One phrase for you - don't forget that you have to sleep in the bed you make .
Sparkle
#18 Apr 20, 2016
.Sounds like you guys are all f****** good for nothing stupid anyone knows you don't go into a strip club trying to get truth people have identities they have to protect it is a job it's about fantasy That's your faultI thought you go in there and find the love of your life then leave the stage and come home with you you're out of your mind who cares if he sleeps with Just as long as he's being safeYou were looking for a date you should go to church or go somewhere where you can find somebody who's available it doesn't mean that it's still going to clear you from a person who's going to lie and cheat Get a life it's a strip club
Sparkle
#19 Apr 20, 2016
.Can anyone tell me if boxers and briefs Have any job openings and if so is there more female customers are male customers because I know a guy who's really f****** hot but he just not like dudes but he will dance for girls And I really want him to come there and start working
Sparkle
#20 Apr 20, 2016
I have a question for the guys and the girls knew anybody be in the adult entertainment business and have boyfriends that they need and they know you're a dancer or a you know Model for people but no sex absolutely no sex but yet the guy still gets jealous that you spend time with someone else for pay And I don't know just wanted to know what everyone's thoughts of that wasAlso the person leads a very normal life no drugs no alcohol Cooks cleans just you know she knows the difference between working for a couple hours a day And then reality so please somebody even if you're a male and you're an exotic dancer and you have a female who's like this let me know if I'm not the only one in this boat I'm very interested in your thoughts
please

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Apr 25, 2016
Oh, for Pete's sake. Go somewhere else to solicit, Sparkle. You come here to victim-blame people who've been manipulated by a sociopath, and then you want to interact with the same audience? Get some social skills.
Boronofsky

Salem, NH

#22 Jan 16, 2017
Sparkle wrote:
.Can anyone tell me if boxers and briefs Have any job openings and if so is there more female customers are male customers because I know a guy who's really f****** hot but he just not like dudes but he will dance for girls And I really want him to come there and start working
Why don't you just come right out & approach the hot f****** guy in question and tell him you would like to suck his big, fat, hairy cock completley dry. I'm sure he would let you, if you have a cute face. Tell him you're an expert "swallower", the will get him.
Seasoned Stripper

Tulsa, OK

#23 Jun 9, 2017
please wrote:
Oh, for Pete's sake. Go somewhere else to solicit, Sparkle. You come here to victim-blame people who've been manipulated by a sociopath, and then you want to interact with the same audience? Get some social skills.
Thank you PLEASE. For use of correct grammar and sentence structure. I actually didn't intend to get into the middle of a cat fight ,and I'll get to the reason I came to this site in just a moment. Please people investment some of that tip money into a bit of education.Or at least use spell check.I was a Stripper for 30 years , I started when I was sixteen after I ran away from home and started working in Centerville. And I've only had opertunities I've afford myself .And grandma is here to tell you,that youth is fleeting . Please kids play nice. Education is the key to success.And hey when your chasing a Stripper and you get played ,don't be surprised .That's the game . Now back to why I came to this site.Im looking for a couple of old Male Stripper friends of mine one named Miguel the other Prince. These guys would be retired I'm guessing ,but may have some business interest in adult entertainment. If anyone has any info ,friend my Facebook page DARK ART ASSOCIATION OR JEANNIE TARANTOLA. Thank You in advance. Make lots of money,!!! And have a great day.
Justme

Springfield, IL

#24 Tuesday Jul 18
Seasoned Stripper wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you PLEASE. For use of correct grammar and sentence structure. I actually didn't intend to get into the middle of a cat fight ,and I'll get to the reason I came to this site in just a moment. Please people investment some of that tip money into a bit of education.Or at least use spell check.I was a Stripper for 30 years , I started when I was sixteen after I ran away from home and started working in Centerville. And I've only had opertunities I've afford myself .And grandma is here to tell you,that youth is fleeting . Please kids play nice. Education is the key to success.And hey when your chasing a Stripper and you get played ,don't be surprised .That's the game . Now back to why I came to this site.Im looking for a couple of old Male Stripper friends of mine one named Miguel the other Prince. These guys would be retired I'm guessing ,but may have some business interest in adult entertainment. If anyone has any info ,friend my Facebook page DARK ART ASSOCIATION OR JEANNIE TARANTOLA. Thank You in advance. Make lots of money,!!! And have a great day.
He's always been nothing but good to me. I know I'm not the only one he sleeps with, but he makes me feel like I'm the only one when we are together! BEST SEX IF MY LIFE!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ksdk news channel 5 6 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Workbouse heat 13 hr Tommy Gunn 1
invaders m.c. at war with the h.a.? (Aug '16) 19 hr OUTLAWZ MC 30
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri WPWW 20,966
Family had to remove roadside Mother's cross me... Fri VitaminC 2
Mermaid Thu MermaidsAreReal 1
Any Littles/ddlg/abdl in the area Thu InterestedLittle 1

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages