Calvin Pheinix at boxers

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2012
He works as a stripper at boxers n briefs. he lies bout everythng. He will tell u he is a nurse an pro biker but he is lying he is to stupid ot make it thru school. He sleeps with any1 an is gay for pay. He willsay whatefer it takes ot sleep with you or get in ur wallet to b with u he wants a relationship bur will b sleepin with every1 else. his accent is not british he prolly cant even spell british he is a piece of shit that has no regard for anyone else an treats people as only a way to get what he wants. He is good for nothing other than a fuck an a mediocre one at best. he may have a lot to work with but he doesnt kno how to use any of it. Ladies dont be fooled by the smooth words he uses its all his game an when u call him out on it he will be defensive an say it is every1 else tryin ot bring him down. I found out bout many girls he was with while tellin me it was me he wanted.
llc

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Oct 18, 2012
Who did he tell you about
New girl

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Woooow so both of you have I guess slept or messed around with him in the last year or so? I've heard lots of things, good and bad, good being his penis size is extremely appealing and that's about it. Bad he lies.... Basically everything posted above, He is not a pro biker, yes he races but no he isn't pro, his hip is messed up to badly to actually take him anywhere and he's getting to old, no he is not a nurse, he lies but not very good, he studders and avoids eye contact when doing so and has a hard time remembering what he actually told you. HONEY BUM, I don't mean to intrude or anything, you sound black and he isn't really into black women soooooo yea sorry, and if he did mess around with you, your a lucky one. Ooooo and by the way he listens to Justin bieber, prince, the spice girls, Britney Spears, and train.
ClownZilla

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2012
New girl wrote:
Woooow so both of you have I guess slept or messed around with him in the last year or so? I've heard lots of things, good and bad, good being his penis size is extremely appealing and that's about it. Bad he lies.... Basically everything posted above, He is not a pro biker, yes he races but no he isn't pro, his hip is messed up to badly to actually take him anywhere and he's getting to old, no he is not a nurse, he lies but not very good, he studders and avoids eye contact when doing so and has a hard time remembering what he actually told you. HONEY BUM, I don't mean to intrude or anything, you sound black and he isn't really into black women soooooo yea sorry, and if he did mess around with you, your a lucky one. Ooooo and by the way he listens to Justin bieber, prince, the spice girls, Britney Spears, and train.
Sounds to me you might be a little jealous of skills and your just some dumbazz h.o.o.r.a.t that is mad because he got over on you so why don't you move on there are other primates @ the zoo you can hook up on just make sure your a good flea picking beget.7734
New girl

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Nov 29, 2012
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me you might be a little jealous of skills and your just some dumbazz h.o.o.r.a.t that is mad because he got over on you so why don't you move on there are other primates @ the zoo you can hook up on just make sure your a good flea picking beget.7734
Naaaaaah I guess this "dumba(SS) h.o.o.(D).r.a.t" is good enough to come back every night. I don't have to be jealous. If you read very carefully, which might be hard for you, those are facts stated above, not me being jealous.:) sorry if you can't comprehend that.
Candy

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2012
Who hasn't slept with Calvin? That's the real question.
DUUUHH

O Fallon, MO

#10 Jul 8, 2013
I haven't slept with him. And it's obviously he has antisocial personality disorder. If you couldn't tell right from meeting him you are reeeetttaarded.
imkristy

Granite City, IL

#11 Monday Jan 26
so you guys want to post all this s*** talking all this mad s*** on calvin but yet no one even knows who the f*** you are who are you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 2 hr Friend 229
The Interview 7 hr killa_the_compass... 1
Public committee to monitor police 16 hr Hooty 3
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... Fri Here Is One 5,641
looking for psychics (Sep '12) Fri ZigZag 53
E. St. Louis- Democratic Republic of the Congo Fri ZigZag 1
Yo Jan 29 homes 1
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?