Large women in St. Louis Missouri
buc weet

Altamont, IL

#32 Jul 10, 2007
caligirl wrote:
The worst part about my visit was that all the men were ogling me cause their wives and girlfriends are so fat. You should have seen the looks the fatties gave me just because I'm attractive and keep myself in very good shape. But in St. Louis you see women with one maybe two kids and the mothers are all whaled out. The women eat and drink like men too and just as much. They all wear stretchy clothes to try to hide the blubber but it ends up making them look like one of those spinning tops kids play with. Women shouldn't let themselves go like that. Then they wonder why the men keep leaving them.
Hey Call gurl how my dictate?
caligirl

AOL

#33 Aug 13, 2007
The facts don't lie do they?
http://healthyamericans.org/reports/obesity20...
It's sad that instead of waking up to the problem overweight Missouri women and their chubby chasing men chose to attack me. Now these same overweight fatties who blame it all on "birthin babies" or anything else except for what they stick into their pieholes, those same women are creating a whole generation of obese children. So why is it that, as one poster stated, there are different sections of your metro areas where people keep themselves in relatively good shape but yet the fatties on here claim it's all out of their control?
The fact is fat = angry at anyone who raises the subject. Well fatties we all have to pay for your increased medical bills do to over filling your pieholes so we have the right to speak up and say QUIT STUFFING YOUR PIEHOLE!!!!!
dIrte POlitician upay4it

Jerseyville, IL

#34 Aug 15, 2007
caligirl wrote:
The facts don't lie do they?
http://healthyamericans.org/reports/obesity20...
It's sad that instead of waking up to the problem overweight Missouri women and their chubby chasing men chose to attack me. Now these same overweight fatties who blame it all on "birthin babies" or anything else except for what they stick into their pieholes, those same women are creating a whole generation of obese children. So why is it that, as one poster stated, there are different sections of your metro areas where people keep themselves in relatively good shape but yet the fatties on here claim it's all out of their control?
The fact is fat = angry at anyone who raises the subject. Well fatties we all have to pay for your increased medical bills do to over filling your pieholes so we have the right to speak up and say QUIT STUFFING YOUR PIEHOLE!!!!!
Cali girl we know why you're so skinny eating poosey with your sex aids(not toys).
caligirl

AOL

#35 Aug 24, 2007
dIrte POlitician upay4it wrote:
<quoted text>Cali girl we know why you're so skinny eating poosey with your sex aids(not toys).
Temper temper there Tons Of Fun. We can hear your thighs swishing together all the way out here.
Huh

East Saint Louis, IL

#36 Aug 24, 2007
why is Calgirl so insecure? I am a 250 lb. male, semi muscular, not a doughboy. I have dieted down to 189 lbs. before while training for a fight but I enjoy eating and drinking beer too much to maintain it. I am happy, apparently unlike her bony ass. Have a twinkie you skinny bitch, maybe you will feel better. lol

“Dont hateME cause my car's HOT”

Since: Sep 07

St Louis Missouri

#37 Oct 6, 2007
There is someone for everyone.Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Heck I'm sure there are people who don't even think Brad Pitt and his slut look good.
But Cali does sound jealous that she has to throw up everytime she eats.Don't hate us cuz you ain't us!
proud-TO-be-A-St Louisan

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Oct 6, 2007
Howard wrote:
Wow Cali Girl. You sound like a total psycho. Everybody in this world has problems. I'm sure you're not perfect either. The only difference is that you can hide your problem. Tell me, what is it? Cocaine? Sex? Prescription pills? Alcohol?
And I'd like to see you say any of that crap to a big black woman from North County. She'd kick your ass all the way back to California. I hope you die in a mud slide.
~here here....i second that Howard. Dumb and abrasive Ho's like Cali girl get back all the bad Karma...they Dish out and very obviously deserve...... Mommy always said...never argue with a fool....what a complete waste of good air and space you are Cali girl!!!! You give Cali such an Ugly distateful name. You are the gross one....and have succeded in proving to all of us, you have SHIT FOR BRAINS!! thank you.
SWEETTART

Saint Louis, MO

#39 Oct 6, 2007
Cali Girl ,you don't understand, but you NEED us fat asses, so you have someone to look down your nose at and feel SO much better about yourself!!
Big Momma

Sutton, WV

#40 Oct 18, 2007
You know what they sez.......thin is in, but Fat is where it's at honey. An it's not the size of the ship baby, it's the motion of the ocean.
tank

Milan, MI

#41 Oct 18, 2007
caligirl wrote:
Just got back from visiting relatives in St. Louie and couldn't believe the size of the women you have there. They are HUGE!!! All around St. Louie we saw more fat women than we've ever seen anywhere else in the world. Soooooo gross.
You are a VERY VERY ugly female. Most women are beautiful because of there unbelievable insight, passion, and nurtering nature. Other women like you are UGLY because of there shallow vain pathetic simple minds. I love women! And for all you BIG girls out there don't listen to that skinny nothing little HO. You BIG gals are doing just fine!
tank

Milan, MI

#42 Oct 18, 2007
caligirl wrote:
The worst part about my visit was that all the men were ogling me cause their wives and girlfriends are so fat. You should have seen the looks the fatties gave me just because I'm attractive and keep myself in very good shape. But in St. Louis you see women with one maybe two kids and the mothers are all whaled out. The women eat and drink like men too and just as much. They all wear stretchy clothes to try to hide the blubber but it ends up making them look like one of those spinning tops kids play with. Women shouldn't let themselves go like that. Then they wonder why the men keep leaving them.
YOU ARE A PSYCHO. Is this bitch for real? Ya baby, everybody want you so bad. I think that this bitch need some serious medication and counceling. Are there really people so full of them self as this little girl? Someday you are going to get knocked on your ASS. And you will deserve it. May that time come and reveal to you the true beauty of humblness.
tank

Milan, MI

#43 Oct 18, 2007
caligirl wrote:
The facts don't lie do they?
http://healthyamericans.org/reports/obesity20...
It's sad that instead of waking up to the problem overweight Missouri women and their chubby chasing men chose to attack me. Now these same overweight fatties who blame it all on "birthin babies" or anything else except for what they stick into their pieholes, those same women are creating a whole generation of obese children. So why is it that, as one poster stated, there are different sections of your metro areas where people keep themselves in relatively good shape but yet the fatties on here claim it's all out of their control?
The fact is fat = angry at anyone who raises the subject. Well fatties we all have to pay for your increased medical bills do to over filling your pieholes so we have the right to speak up and say QUIT STUFFING YOUR PIEHOLE!!!!!
.
The facts don't lie, you are right. you are so full of yourself and you talk like a little ho. A little Cali ho.
tank

Milan, MI

#44 Oct 18, 2007
Hey caliho, I have an idea that might help you get your mind off of how great you are. Why don't you go and do something worthwhile for someone. Like read to the blind, or help the homeless or maybe you could even help down out the dog pound, but I do think it is unhealthy for you to think you are beautiful and every man wants you. All men look at all women. Thats what we do, we are dogs like that. Belive me when I tell you that you are not the only one. We look at all women. Short, tall, skinny fat, white, black, young and old, WE LOOK AT THEM ALL! You considated little caliho.
Big Momma

Sutton, WV

#45 Oct 19, 2007
Hey Tank, you sound like a good guy it's nice to hear a man talk this way.

“Dont hateME cause my car's HOT”

Since: Sep 07

St Louis Missouri

#46 Oct 19, 2007
Big Momma wrote:
Hey Tank, you sound like a good guy it's nice to hear a man talk this way.
I agree with you.Three cheers for Tank...Hip,hip,hurray
Hip,hip,hurray
Hip,hip,hurray!
tank

Milan, MI

#47 Oct 19, 2007
morning glory wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you.Three cheers for Tank...Hip,hip,hurray
Hip,hip,hurray
Hip,hip,hurray!
Now I feel shy! HAHAHAHAHA
AWB

United States

#48 Oct 19, 2007
I found this a bit amusing, actually. When caligirl didn't get the responses she wanted, she posted more, and more, and more. What a moron. Oh well, I'm personally not offended by anything a Cali airhead says!

“Dont hateME cause my car's HOT”

Since: Sep 07

St Louis Missouri

#49 Oct 20, 2007
AWB wrote:
I found this a bit amusing, actually. When caligirl didn't get the responses she wanted, she posted more, and more, and more. What a moron. Oh well, I'm personally not offended by anything a Cali airhead says!
I agree,but I want to know,who was she here visiting,her fat momma,who she will probably end up like?She mentioned visiting relatives!
Kay

Washington, MO

#50 Oct 20, 2007
I may not be a size 1 but I have something that a skinny BRAT from California (with an attitude from hell) can never hope to have. A man who loves me for me and not for my body. And I can lose weight and still be a nice girl. You will always be a BITCH.
cici

Milan, MI

#51 Oct 22, 2007
samuel wrote:
I have travel to more than forty states, it is scary. The black community is having a problem with fat people. caligirl can boost of cali because of the asian population. let her put black against black in both cities and see what she will come up with. another thing is most of the fit and slim black women are either video girls or it is a professional requirement to be slim. obesity will be the new aids in the black community. i am saying this out of love for me people.
Love for your people? AMERICANS are over weight, not only "your people" as you put it. I am a black women and I do not think that I am over weight, nor do I have a job as a video girl, nor is it required for me to be slim. AMERICANS are overweight because of fast food and lack of excercise. It has nothing to do with what color you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
got move to st loise 7 hr sawone 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Chris 20,107
Adult 24 Hour Bookstore 18 hr jakel359 2
Stephanie Werner (Dec '10) Tue Oscar 13
Obama/Nixon=War on Police Officers Tue black panther 1
song game (Sep '14) Mon ms_Sweeter 73
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) Aug 31 Stonecold 43
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages