Large women in St. Louis Missouri

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
caligirl

AOL

#1 Feb 2, 2007
Just got back from visiting relatives in St. Louie and couldn't believe the size of the women you have there. They are HUGE!!! All around St. Louie we saw more fat women than we've ever seen anywhere else in the world. Soooooo gross.
caligirl

AOL

#8 Feb 2, 2007
The worst part about my visit was that all the men were ogling me cause their wives and girlfriends are so fat. You should have seen the looks the fatties gave me just because I'm attractive and keep myself in very good shape. But in St. Louis you see women with one maybe two kids and the mothers are all whaled out. The women eat and drink like men too and just as much. They all wear stretchy clothes to try to hide the blubber but it ends up making them look like one of those spinning tops kids play with. Women shouldn't let themselves go like that. Then they wonder why the men keep leaving them.
caligirl

AOL

#10 Feb 2, 2007
St Louis Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Well that just tells me how stupid you are because I am 131.00 pounds baby (not fat) I'm not upset at all just think it is funny how you think you have the right to judge everyone from St Louis. No retard its Arkansas where they marry their brothers and cousins. And California where the losers,drug addicts and queers live. Really look in the mirror I'm sure your far from perfect. Hell you are a prostitute or a junkie that gets beat by their pimp
Your hostility and anger can only come from being a profound and prolific fatty. Nobody gets as upset and frothing at the mouth over fatties other than other fatties. It's not my fault you let yourself go after having just one child. It's not my fault your man walked out on you St. Louis Fat Girl because you could wear his clothes. What I'm saying about you and so many other women in St. Louis being fatties is correct and your anger proves it. Maybe if you ate another bag of cookies you'd calm down.
You are lying about your weight. You're a St. Louis Tubby Girl and your anger proves it. Why don't you try eating less and doing some exercise then maybe you wouldn't have to spend all your nights alone with tubs of the Kentucky Colonel.
caligirl

AOL

#11 Feb 2, 2007
I really do feel sorry for people like St. Louis Fat Girl. They take it out on all of us girls who look nice and keep in shape. I hope St. Louis Fat Girl goes to fat camp this summer and addresses her weight and anger issues. Let's wish the best for St. Louis Fat Girl. It's not good to go through life fat, stupid, and angry like St. Louis Fat Girl.

ps So St. Louis Fat Girl you say Arkansas is where they marry their cousins? It's funny that you think there is any difference between Missouri and Arkansas. You're both kissin cousins.
trolling

Belleville, IL

#12 Feb 2, 2007
WOW
caligirl

AOL

#15 Feb 2, 2007
St Louis Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever think what you want, I am in very good shape and workout everyday before work, I have 2 children and a loving husband that wouldn't leave me for anything. Been married 13 years. So you can say whatever or think whatever I don't know you and really could careless about you. SO maybe you should go and find something else too do loser.
St. Louis Girl you reacted like a fatty when confronted with your fatness. You became angry at the person who pointed out the fact that St. Louis has more fat people per capita than any other city it's size. Look we coastals understand that the education level dips as you cross mid-America and that accounts for a lot of the poor diets that lead to obesity. Instead of recognizing this truth you went after gays. That's another indication of limited intelligence, the kind that leads to trailer park fatties such as yourself. Your obesity can be reversed if you pursue a more healthy lifestyle. I hope you will give pause and reflect next time you're confronted about your obesity and that of your fellow St. Louisians without degenerating into gay bashing. The topic wasn't gays. It was your obesity.
caligirl

AOL

#16 Feb 2, 2007
It is interesting that people in St. Louis like St. Louis Girl lash out at gays when they are confronted about their fatness. It's just strange.
caligirl

AOL

#17 Feb 2, 2007
The more you read on this board the more you realize St. Louis is populated with fat gay bashing inbreds.
illnoiswoman

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2007
Research has stated that there is an alarming rate of obesitity in our country. It does not really matter the location. The fact of the matter is that as we try hard to stay in the daily rat race to survive we neglect our own bodies. It doesn't matter where the largest number of gays and lesbians live; however, what does really matter is the mutal respect we have for each other.
EIleen

North Royalton, OH

#20 Apr 12, 2007
that's kind of mean why do you hate people who are heavy?
Chris

Millstadt, IL

#21 Apr 24, 2007
Caligirl,

I want you to do a little experiment. Take your post about St. Louis and plug in "black" every time you write "fat." You would have a very racist post, wouldn't you? So why is it ok to talk about fat people in a way that you would never talk about people of other races?
ken

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Apr 26, 2007
i got an idea. Take a gander at north county women, then go down to west county or maybe frontenac. wow
jack harris

AOL

#23 Apr 29, 2007
this issue is a tempest in a teapot. fat women are just like any other women, for goodness sake. i love fat women-- all fat women i've met have been great! they're kind, generous, upbeat & affirmative. so, get off their case!
Legal in Florida

United States

#24 May 3, 2007
you are scary - please go to counseling - i think you have some type of narcissistic personality disorder - please look into it before you spread more hate and negativity
caligirl wrote:
Just got back from visiting relatives in St. Louie and couldn't believe the size of the women you have there. They are HUGE!!! All around St. Louie we saw more fat women than we've ever seen anywhere else in the world. Soooooo gross.
onramp

United States

#25 May 16, 2007
Geez! Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? LOL.
Teh St Louis Man

Saint Louis, MO

#26 May 30, 2007
caligirl wrote:
Just got back from visiting relatives in St. Louie and couldn't believe the size of the women you have there. They are HUGE!!! All around St. Louie we saw more fat women than we've ever seen anywhere else in the world. Soooooo gross.
HAHAHA! Holy shit is she right. There are more fat women in this god forsaken city than anywhere else I've seen. It's EXTREMELY fat in North County where I live. Not so much in West County because they're all anorexic freaks. But yeah, that quote is going on my wall. Caligirl ftw!
Geez

Emporia, VA

#27 Jun 1, 2007
You have problems. Having kids makes a womans body do things that they may not want it to do. I think fat girls are sexy, but women like you who insult others are the ugly ones. You could have the best body in the world, but with a personality like that, you are among the ugliest. Some people have weight problems since they were born. I personally don't wish to be overweight, so I make sure I don't get that way by working out.
If you choose to hate people just because they are different, then you might as well call yourself a racist and an elitist snob. I don't know how old you are, but you act like you're in middle school. Grow up and find something better to do than to insult other people and relentlessly try to make people feel bad about themselves. You must lead a pretty miserable life yourself if this is how you get your kicks. You don't even know if that person was fat or not, but you sure tried to convince her that she was so you could rip on her. Get a fkin life and grow the fk up you dumb bitch. lol
Howard

Auburn Hills, MI

#28 Jul 3, 2007
Wow Cali Girl. You sound like a total psycho. Everybody in this world has problems. I'm sure you're not perfect either. The only difference is that you can hide your problem. Tell me, what is it? Cocaine? Sex? Prescription pills? Alcohol?

And I'd like to see you say any of that crap to a big black woman from North County. She'd kick your ass all the way back to California. I hope you die in a mud slide.
samuel

Corona, CA

#30 Jul 6, 2007
I have travel to more than forty states, it is scary. The black community is having a problem with fat people. caligirl can boost of cali because of the asian population. let her put black against black in both cities and see what she will come up with. another thing is most of the fit and slim black women are either video girls or it is a professional requirement to be slim. obesity will be the new aids in the black community. i am saying this out of love for me people.
KIKI

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Jul 9, 2007
caligirl wrote:
Just got back from visiting relatives in St. Louie and couldn't believe the size of the women you have there. They are HUGE!!! All around St. Louie we saw more fat women than we've ever seen anywhere else in the world. Soooooo gross.
F&@K YOU B&TCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 9 min killa_the_compass... 17
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) 21 min Mich 77
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 19,566
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr Go Blue Forever 440
Parents of Missouri teen say shooting - doesn't... 3 hr goodboybah 3
God bless our law enforcement 11 hr guest 2
Ferguson police shoots out pregnant women's eye 19 hr tyron 14
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

NBC Sports 8:25AM
Jeff Fisher thought Josh Brown should have been ejected for kick
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Preston Parker fined $15,000 for role in brawl with Rams
ESPN12:17 PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports