Does Larry Rice profit from the miser...

Does Larry Rice profit from the misery of the homeless?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

ketchupcatsup

Belleville, IL

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Does he make big profits?
ole roy

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2013
No. Larry rice is half an idiot, but he is truly one of the worlds most honest, kind, and giving people. Im an athiest and i have donated to the mans causes. He just needs to stop trying to build homeless camps right downtown and by tourist attractions. Therell be loads more homeless if everything closes becuase nobody wants to go near 500 beggars in a square block area.
volunteer

Madisonville, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
I have volunteered many many times at his organization. He is such a kind hearted man who does give everything to these men. He makes NO profit.
Info

Troy, IL

#4 Apr 24, 2013
Rice is one of the most honest advocates for the homeless. He does not profit from it. He actually cares for these people and tries to help them. Most churches and ministries are in it to make big bucks for themselves. Not this man, it goes to the homeless and the poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) 1 hr jalynne and redd 139
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 2 hr BoneYard 6,372
Does the maury show make black people look bad? (Jan '11) 13 hr Hellcat 73
Why Missouri Is A White Trash State (Aug '14) 13 hr Hellcat 8
Who are the Hells Angels MC clubs in St. Louis,... 14 hr Hellcat 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Bam 19,928
Mayor Slay Is The Enemy Of America's Armed Forc... Tue American_Sons 8
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]