i need an er drs help please

i need an er drs help please

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Sam

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2014
I am begging any er doctor in the stl eureka or Pacific area to remove some broken teeth. I have insurance but it wont pay for dentists. Several years ago I had radiation and chemo treatments and it completely ruined my teeth. Last year alone I spent over 6500 on getting them "fixed" just for the work they did to break again. I'm out of money resources Im in so much pain I've tried ripping them out myself just to have only segments break off. I can't find a dentist to work with me all they will do is make me pay on work they wont do till it al paid for then they will fix them. I'm tired of going to the er to just be given a bottle of pain killer. I don't want them don't care for them and they don't work. I'm a single mom of two I'm 26. I am pleading for an er doctor to help. Insurance will pay u I'm not asking for something for free. Please help. I am so so scared that the abscess will get in my blood stream soon. It keeps coming back and spreading quicker each time its been like this for 7 years. Please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 47 min femiguy 19,945
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 2 hr USEurHEAD 6,348
Boycott St Louis $15.00 ph means YOU pay 9 hr black panther 1
Forward Conference 13 hr Kristin 1
Police Using Technology in Missouri 23 hr Maxwell Smart 1
six flags Mon guest 1
It's da first of da mumph, wake up, get up... Sun BlackmambaFS 1
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]