Doctor Beheads Baby in Grisly Botched Birth and Tries to Cover it Up With C-Section, Lawsuit

Oct 13, 2012 Full story: Medical Daily 63

A Missouri obstetrician is accused of severing a baby's head from his body during delivery and then trying to hide it by shoving the newborn back into the mother's birth canal, according to a lawsuit.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wtf

Jersey City, NJ

#1 Oct 13, 2012
wtf
Debz

Ottawa, Canada

#2 Oct 13, 2012
wtf wrote:
wtf
I know right!
Not With My Lady You Dont

AOL

#3 Oct 14, 2012
Good Lord!!!

Just when I thought nothing could be worse than a female that exposes herself for stupid, unnecessary, personally invasive, vile examinations THIS comes up.

I hope those parents get HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF $$$, and the stupid PIG gets his medical license torn to shreds, doused with gasoline, and burned to ashes.
He shouldn't be allowed to put a Band-Aid on a cut or remove a tiny wood sliver.

Satan is waiting for you Wedd...
What

Florissant, MO

#4 Oct 15, 2012
Not With My Lady You Dont wrote:
Good Lord!!!
Just when I thought nothing could be worse than a female that exposes herself for stupid, unnecessary, personally invasive, vile examinations THIS comes up.
I hope those parents get HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF $$$, and the stupid PIG gets his medical license torn to shreds, doused with gasoline, and burned to ashes.
He shouldn't be allowed to put a Band-Aid on a cut or remove a tiny wood sliver.
Satan is waiting for you Wedd...
Are you kidding me? Sure it's a tragedy and the so called doctor should be prosecuted and face maximum consequences of his act both civil and criminal.

But, your personal hatred towards females whose personal choices are really none of your business shows that you have some serious issues of your own. What kind of person uses such a horrible event to rage about their personal agenda?

BTW, what is a "vile examination"?

And WTH does this have to do with Florissant matters?
Truth seeker

Florissant, MO

#5 Oct 15, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? Sure it's a tragedy and the so called doctor should be prosecuted and face maximum consequences of his act both civil and criminal.
But, your personal hatred towards females whose personal choices are really none of your business shows that you have some serious issues of your own. What kind of person uses such a horrible event to rage about their personal agenda?
BTW, what is a "vile examination"?
And WTH does this have to do with Florissant matters?
The only connection it has to Florissant is that the couple are residents of the city. I find the incident difficult to believe as very seldom will the actual facts surrounding a civil suit (especially malpractice) be made available to the public before the suit is heard. The obvious reason being conclusions made by the public and perhaps jury members before evidence is given under oath by all involved parties.

I also wonder why this is on the forum site and the picture accompanying the article and the comments in general. What possible reason could there be to make public a statement such as "
blood shot out from the baby's arteries..." and so forth.

Also interesting how so many posters rush to judgment without hearing any side other than the parents and their attorney. Way too dramatic an account for me to buy into. What about the rest of the hospital staff? Am I to believe that the nurses, the anaesthesiologist and all the people connected with the hospital just kept quiet? That there was no autopsy done? That the parents took no action for over a year? There are way to many questions unanswered to start blaming anyone for anything.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? Sure it's a tragedy and the so called doctor should be prosecuted and face maximum consequences of his act both civil and criminal.
But, your personal hatred towards females whose personal choices are really none of your business shows that you have some serious issues of your own. What kind of person uses such a horrible event to rage about their personal agenda?
BTW, what is a "vile examination"?
And WTH does this have to do with Florissant matters?
The vile examination he speaks of is women opening up their legs to strange men inthe name of medicine

As for his personal agenda - the point of a forum is to exchange opinions - so its appropriate

If you check other forums here on topix you will be aware that many men have "issues of their own" when their own sexual partners become subjected to this "expert ale intrusion" The thought of this intrusion haunts relationships for months and years - even to breaking point in some incidences

when you ebark on a relationship with a man - expect his to have some opinion and access to what you do with your body

As for this case - it is true there are many un-answered questions - if indeed it happened as relayed....expect some huan responses. The human response would be outrage that a young life was taken in this incompetent manner
Thomas

Florissant, MO

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Bootz65 wrote:
<quoted text>
The vile examination he speaks of is women opening up their legs to strange men inthe name of medicine
As for his personal agenda - the point of a forum is to exchange opinions - so its appropriate
If you check other forums here on topix you will be aware that many men have "issues of their own" when their own sexual partners become subjected to this "expert ale intrusion" The thought of this intrusion haunts relationships for months and years - even to breaking point in some incidences
when you ebark on a relationship with a man - expect his to have some opinion and access to what you do with your body
As for this case - it is true there are many un-answered questions - if indeed it happened as relayed....expect some huan responses. The human response would be outrage that a young life was taken in this incompetent manner
That is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read. So the OP and you (who I believe are one and the same) think women should just forego medical procedures such as C-sections, gynological exams, birth control procedures, etc. Does that archaic, judgmental, stupid premise apply to just male medical professionals or the medical community in general?

What the attitude shows is not the love the man has for his spouse but his complete lack of concern for her health. Any guy with that attitude needs to crawl back into his cave (literally).
Just when I think I've "heard it all" along comes another zealot who obviously hates women and/or authority figures. Un-freakin' believable.

As for the account, I have my doubts about the way the events are portrayed. When it involves the possibility of large sums of money there are two sides to the story and then there is the truth. I believe what the point the other poster was making is valid There is a group of people who are always ready to jump to conclusions when such incidents are reported in a tabloid manner rather than truthful facts. You can make a sure bet that such people spend their time seeking out lurid tales just to satisfy their own bizarre ideology. That's just as perverted as the "tales" they comment on.

As for the relevance of the article, the only relevance is it draws people to the forum who like to pass judgment on anyone or anything in order to make themselves seem important.
Can you say

Florissant, MO

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Not With My Lady You Dont wrote:
Good Lord!!!
Just when I thought nothing could be worse than a female that exposes herself for stupid, unnecessary, personally invasive, vile examinations THIS comes up.
I hope those parents get HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF $$$, and the stupid PIG gets his medical license torn to shreds, doused with gasoline, and burned to ashes.
He shouldn't be allowed to put a Band-Aid on a cut or remove a tiny wood sliver.
Satan is waiting for you Wedd...
"I'm a nutcase"? Bet you are one of those Christian Scientist that let their kids and family suffer or die because it would be God's will. Consider this, please, get psychiatric help immediately.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#9 Oct 16, 2012
Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the most ignorant statements I have ever read. So the OP and you (who I believe are one and the same) think women should just forego medical procedures such as C-sections, gynological exams, birth control procedures, etc. Does that archaic, judgmental, stupid premise apply to just male medical professionals or the medical community in general?
What the attitude shows is not the love the man has for his spouse but his complete lack of concern for her health. Any guy with that attitude needs to crawl back into his cave (literally).
Just when I think I've "heard it all" along comes another zealot who obviously hates women and/or authority figures. Un-freakin' believable.
As for the account, I have my doubts about the way the events are portrayed. When it involves the possibility of large sums of money there are two sides to the story and then there is the truth. I believe what the point the other poster was making is valid There is a group of people who are always ready to jump to conclusions when such incidents are reported in a tabloid manner rather than truthful facts. You can make a sure bet that such people spend their time seeking out lurid tales just to satisfy their own bizarre ideology. That's just as perverted as the "tales" they comment on.
As for the relevance of the article, the only relevance is it draws people to the forum who like to pass judgment on anyone or anything in order to make themselves seem important.
First of all as a woman who has been sexually abused by a GP - once - I have had the motivation and smarts to switch to purely female gynecological care....you make YOURSELF sound so ignorant and clueless when you sound so astounded that a woman may want to tell a strange man to get the "F" out of her Vagina

How retarded to label a spouse who may advise his partner not to open her legs to a stranger as "having a complete lack of concern for her health" have you never heard of female gynecologists? The whole medical industry does not rely on men.....sounds like you've been in a cave for some time mate

No one here is passing out anymore judgement then you....was there or was there not an infant fatality? If so how did it happen? Why are YOU acting like "case closed, nothing to see here folks"

was it your child,
your wife
or you yourself?

Dont be so flippant arrogant and judgmental - and if you are going to post to such forums - show some respect - always being mindful that this is PRIMARILY WOMEN"S BUSINESS
From a female

Florissant, MO

#10 Oct 17, 2012
Bootz65 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all as a woman who has been sexually abused by a GP - once - I have had the motivation and smarts to switch to purely female gynecological care....you make YOURSELF sound so ignorant and clueless when you sound so astounded that a woman may want to tell a strange man to get the "F" out of her Vagina
How retarded to label a spouse who may advise his partner not to open her legs to a stranger as "having a complete lack of concern for her health" have you never heard of female gynecologists? The whole medical industry does not rely on men.....sounds like you've been in a cave for some time mate
No one here is passing out anymore judgement then you....was there or was there not an infant fatality? If so how did it happen? Why are YOU acting like "case closed, nothing to see here folks"
was it your child,
your wife
or you yourself?
Dont be so flippant arrogant and judgmental - and if you are going to post to such forums - show some respect - always being mindful that this is PRIMARILY WOMEN"S BUSINESS
Well just to clarify a GP is not a GYN. The fact that you may have been mistreated by any health care person does not mean they all behave in such a manner. That being the case you are being extemely judgmental yourself assuming that every male doctor is in some manner a pervert.

Secondly, the poster simply raised some valid points about the reportage in the article. The least being that is is quite unusual for such a matter to be made public until it has been addressed in the courts.

And you are quite correct about "women's business". Which leads me to wonder why in one of your other posts you referred to men being upset by their wives/female companions being treated by a male doctor. I believe you actually suggested that some relationships were greatly harmed if not ended due to such. Your statement directly contradicts your "women's business" one. If you truly believed that, it would not matter to you what the male gender thought about the situation.

You are assuming all women (other than yourself apparently) are so stupid they consider their male health care provider a "stranger". Nonsense! If any person does not learn the character and ability of their general health care providers that person alone is responsible for any adverse consequences.

Interesting that someone who is attempting to place themselves in a position of rightness would call someone else "retarded". Is that a term you use towards anyone with whom you do not agree? Sensitive people, informed people do not resort to such language.

As far as the matter of possible criminal malpractice that is for the court to decide not a public forum. Which is why the issue should not be made public until that happens. As several posters have stated there are many people who love that kind of sick drama. Rather than the truth they prefer to place blame wherever it gets them the most attention.

Furthermore, I see nothing in anyone's post that even remotely suggests "case closed".

BTW, If you cannot refrain from calling me the same name(s) as you have others at least be civil enough to use PC terms. I realize that might be meaningless to you, but you never know whom might have a mentally disabled person in their family.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 17, 2012
From a female wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just to clarify a GP is not a GYN. The fact that you may have been mistreated by any health care person does not mean they all behave in such a manner. That being the case you are being extemely judgmental yourself assuming that every male doctor is in some manner a pervert.
Secondly, the poster simply raised some valid points about the reportage in the article. The least being that is is quite unusual for such a matter to be made public until it has been addressed in the courts.
And you are quite correct about "women's business". Which leads me to wonder why in one of your other posts you referred to men being upset by their wives/female companions being treated by a male doctor. I believe you actually suggested that some relationships were greatly harmed if not ended due to such. Your statement directly contradicts your "women's business" one. If you truly believed that, it would not matter to you what the male gender thought about the situation.
You are assuming all women (other than yourself apparently) are so stupid they consider their male health care provider a "stranger". Nonsense! If any person does not learn the character and ability of their general health care providers that person alone is responsible for any adverse consequences.
Interesting that someone who is attempting to place themselves in a position of rightness would call someone else "retarded". Is that a term you use towards anyone with whom you do not agree? Sensitive people, informed people do not resort to such language.
As far as the matter of possible criminal malpractice that is for the court to decide not a public forum. Which is why the issue should not be made public until that happens. As several posters have stated there are many people who love that kind of sick drama. Rather than the truth they prefer to place blame wherever it gets them the most attention.
Furthermore, I see nothing in anyone's post that even remotely suggests "case closed".
BTW, If you cannot refrain from calling me the same name(s) as you have others at least be civil enough to use PC terms. I realize that might be meaningless to you, but you never know whom might have a mentally disabled person in their family.
Apologise for use of retarded if it offends the mentally challenged or their family - I certainly wouldn't want to be grouped along with the last poster - due to my legit birth challenges

Women who see GP services traditionally dont do gyno research - and when routine appointments "go there" they are caught off guard - that was certainly my experience in the 80s when I sought a routine pregnancy test and ended up with a fully nude breast fondle and vaginal internal going over

I therefore advise women to stay clear of all men in the profession and their hidden agenda's. I do actually feel like they are all strange men with no business in my vagina - especially in this post 80s era of prevelent female GP anf Gybo care

As for the public discussion of this case prior to this trial - thay may wor in the favour of the medical profession - allowing them to avoid many pitfalls in the name of "mistrial - indeed as with the OJ Simpson - they often orchestrate it - they know what theyre doing

here I post another case on trial of sedation rape by the good Dr. These casescan be found weekly if motivated to do so

My rape provided plenty motivation - this forum is just part of my research and healing

This happened to me over 20yrs ago with my 1st pregnancy (eldest daughter) but the upside is - ive used it to avoid the male medic for all intimate care

I have received excellent gyno services - related to family planning and most recently fibroids - I can highly recommend it

I post here about an occasion I had to have the coil fitted when my female GP chose to have a male medic student in observation - years of resolve enabled me to tell him to leave - I had o regrets and humiliation as a result of just saying no

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 17, 2012
From a female wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just to clarify a GP is not a GYN. The fact that you may have been mistreated by any health care person does not mean they all behave in such a manner. That being the case you are being extemely judgmental yourself assuming that every male doctor is in some manner a pervert.
Secondly, the poster simply raised some valid points about the reportage in the article. The least being that is is quite unusual for such a matter to be made public until it has been addressed in the courts.
And you are quite correct about "women's business". Which leads me to wonder why in one of your other posts you referred to men being upset by their wives/female companions being treated by a male doctor. I believe you actually suggested that some relationships were greatly harmed if not ended due to such. Your statement directly contradicts your "women's business" one. If you truly believed that, it would not matter to you what the male gender thought about the situation.
You are assuming all women (other than yourself apparently) are so stupid they consider their male health care provider a "stranger". Nonsense! If any person does not learn the character and ability of their general health care providers that person alone is responsible for any adverse consequences.
Interesting that someone who is attempting to place themselves in a position of rightness would call someone else "retarded". Is that a term you use towards anyone with whom you do not agree? Sensitive people, informed people do not resort to such language.
As far as the matter of possible criminal malpractice that is for the court to decide not a public forum. Which is why the issue should not be made public until that happens. As several posters have stated there are many people who love that kind of sick drama. Rather than the truth they prefer to place blame wherever it gets them the most attention.
Furthermore, I see nothing in anyone's post that even remotely suggests "case closed".
BTW, If you cannot refrain from calling me the same name(s) as you have others at least be civil enough to use PC terms. I realize that might be meaningless to you, but you never know whom might have a mentally disabled person in their family.
Commonly you see these Dr sexual assault against women cases weekly

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2012-08-25...

RAPE OF SEDATED PATIENTS

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 17, 2012
From a female wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are quite correct about "women's business". Which leads me to wonder why in one of your other posts you referred to men being upset by their wives/female companions being treated by a male doctor. I believe you actually suggested that some relationships were greatly harmed if not ended due to such. Your statement directly contradicts your "women's business" one. If you truly believed that, it would not matter to you what the male gender thought about the situation.
One last point you raised - that I meant to address

It is a woman's business - if she cares about her love relationship - to consider her partners feelings about what she does and with whome.....especially concerning her body and intimacy.

I feel protective over the men posting here - because most of them have been through years of trial - just being taken seriously - yet their core desire is to protect their partners and their relationships....pure and simple

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 17, 2012
From a female wrote:
<quoted text>
you are being extemely judgmental yourself assuming that every male doctor is in some manner a pervert.
You are assuming all women (other than yourself apparently) are so stupid they consider their male health care provider a "stranger". Nonsense! If any person does not learn the character and ability of their general health care providers that person alone is responsible for any adverse consequences.
.
NOT NECESSARILY SO - DO THE RESEARCH - BECOME INFORMED/AWARE.....are these women responsible for the adverse consequences?

case-athens-doctor-accused-rap ing-sedated-patient-drags
Case of Athens doctor accused of raping sedated patient drags on

Pleat, one of the patient’s attorneys, sees Adams as a predator who took advantage of a vulnerable victim.“Dr. Adams felt he was above (the patient), that he was worth more as a human being to treat her as if not deserving human dignity,” Pleat said.“(She) had a significant urological problem, entrusted herself to this guy, and he preyed on her,” the attorney said.“You don’t see guys like Dr. Adams preying on Harvard-educated women who are corporate executives.”

Michelle Adams told attorneys her husband said the sex with his patient had been consensual, according to the transcript.“I said why, why would you do this to your family and he said,‘I did it because I could and I thought I would get away with it,’” the doctor’s wife said during the deposition.“I said,‘Well, what made you think it was consensual?’” and “‘He said she knew what she was coming for.’”
I believe you might be

Florissant, MO

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Bootz65 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT NECESSARILY SO - DO THE RESEARCH - BECOME INFORMED/AWARE.....are these women responsible for the adverse consequences?
case-athens-doctor-accused-rap ing-sedated-patient-drags
Case of Athens doctor accused of raping sedated patient drags on
Pleat, one of the patient’s attorneys, sees Adams as a predator who took advantage of a vulnerable victim.“Dr. Adams felt he was above (the patient), that he was worth more as a human being to treat her as if not deserving human dignity,” Pleat said.“(She) had a significant urological problem, entrusted herself to this guy, and he preyed on her,” the attorney said.“You don’t see guys like Dr. Adams preying on Harvard-educated women who are corporate executives.”
Michelle Adams told attorneys her husband said the sex with his patient had been consensual, according to the transcript.“I said why, why would you do this to your family and he said,‘I did it because I could and I thought I would get away with it,’” the doctor’s wife said during the deposition.“I said,‘Well, what made you think it was consensual?’” and “‘He said she knew what she was coming for.’”
...misunderstanding the poster(s) comments. Why are you taking them personally? No one has denied that such things don't happen. Most of the comments made have refer to the posts that assumed the details given in the article were correct and the doctor(s) were criminals. The last time I checked this was still the U.S. where people have a right to defend themselves when accused with a crime.

And your account of the other assault only gives the alleged victim's side of the story not the testimony of others. Granted the Dr's wife gave frightening testimony, but one has to wonder why? Not knowing her relationship with her husband one cannot evaluate her statements. Maybe the man did what he is accused of, if so he should be punished accordingly.

Many, many people men and women have been treated badly by doctors, dentist, judges, you name it. However, to condemn an entire group of people whether by gender or profession is bigotry to say the least. Perhaps you have been victimized, although I don't care for the term. I prefer to see persons who have been subjected to abuse of any nature as survivors. Persons who consider themselves victims become bitter, vengeful and often depressed. People who see themselves as survivors learn from the experience, resolve as many issues connected with it as possible and live their life as productively as possible.(By resolve I mean counseling, legal action civil and/or criminal if applicable and so forth.)

As far as the lady referring to women (people) being responsible for the consequences I believe you also misconstrued that meaning. It seemed she was responding to your "stranger" comment not actual abusive events. Your comment seemed to indicate that women are constantly attacked by male physicians; that no male doctor is ethical or safe for a woman, etc. Which simply isn't true.

Sure you can quote all the civil suits you can find about such incidents but those relate to individuals not to the male medical profession as a whole. You are applying your experience the way someone who thought of themselves as a rape victim might profess that all males are rapist. Which also isn't true. Criminal acts, abuse, racism, bigotry are acts of individuals making personal choices to do such things. They are not a true indicaton of society or human kind in general. I feel empathy for anyone who spends their life hating an entire group of people based on the actions of some. It cannot be a good way to live in any context, emotionally, physically or mentally.
Wow

Florissant, MO

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Bootz65 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologise for use of retarded if it offends the mentally challenged or their family - I certainly wouldn't want to be grouped along with the last poster - due to my legit birth challenges
Women who see GP services traditionally dont do gyno research - and when routine appointments "go there" they are caught off guard - that was certainly my experience in the 80s when I sought a routine pregnancy test and ended up with a fully nude breast fondle and vaginal internal going over
I therefore advise women to stay clear of all men in the profession and their hidden agenda's. I do actually feel like they are all strange men with no business in my vagina - especially in this post 80s era of prevelent female GP anf Gybo care
As for the public discussion of this case prior to this trial - thay may wor in the favour of the medical profession - allowing them to avoid many pitfalls in the name of "mistrial - indeed as with the OJ Simpson - they often orchestrate it - they know what theyre doing
here I post another case on trial of sedation rape by the good Dr. These casescan be found weekly if motivated to do so
My rape provided plenty motivation - this forum is just part of my research and healing
This happened to me over 20yrs ago with my 1st pregnancy (eldest daughter) but the upside is - ive used it to avoid the male medic for all intimate care
I have received excellent gyno services - related to family planning and most recently fibroids - I can highly recommend it
I post here about an occasion I had to have the coil fitted when my female GP chose to have a male medic student in observation - years of resolve enabled me to tell him to leave - I had o regrets and humiliation as a result of just saying no
You go on and on about the "evils" as you see them of the male medical profession and then post intimate details of your own female health procedures.

So you have a problem with male doctors but you don't have a problem announcing your personal health issues. Now that is weird!

Please explain why so many females always play the "victim" card when another person disagrees with their point of view? I know women and men who have experienced very traumatic events but they don't use them to further their personal agendas.

Keep being the victim if it makes you feel better, but the reality is such mind set only makes you weak.
Oh Wow

United States

#17 Oct 18, 2012
I heard this story but didn't know it was really true til now
Blondie

United States

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Oh Wow wrote:
I heard this story but didn't know it was really true til now
it's horrible! he should be in jail for life pay family n etc! absolutely horrible stories like this makes you wonder does shit like this really happen
Not With My Lady You Dont

AOL

#19 Oct 19, 2012
Bootz65 wrote:
<quoted text>
The vile examination he speaks of is women opening up their legs to strange men inthe name of medicine
As for his personal agenda - the point of a forum is to exchange opinions - so its appropriate
If you check other forums here on topix you will be aware that many men have "issues of their own" when their own sexual partners become subjected to this "expert ale intrusion" The thought of this intrusion haunts relationships for months and years - even to breaking point in some incidences
when you ebark on a relationship with a man - expect his to have some opinion and access to what you do with your body
As for this case - it is true there are many un-answered questions - if indeed it happened as relayed....expect some huan responses. The human response would be outrage that a young life was taken in this incompetent manner
I don't know if it's your familiarity with my writing style, or your level of intelligence (may be it's both!), but I knew you'd understand my comment Debz.
Not With My Lady You Dont

AOL

#20 Oct 19, 2012
Hey Debz...look over to the left column where our names and LOCATIONS are listed.....

Except for you, me, "wtf" and "Blondie" EVERY OTHER POSTER is from Florissant, Mo.

Interesting, isn't it?

BUSTED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Six Shootings in 12 Hours Leave One Dead, Many ... 8 hr Shawn45644 2
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - St. Louis, MO (Sep '11) 8 hr chuck 13
RAMS just lost a fan ! 10 hr KKK 17
Whites Should Boycott Sports 11 hr Yes it is me 5
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Wed squeezers 431
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
Will Racism EVER Stop? I NEED UR FEEDBACK PLEAS... Wed Chadly74 13
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 am PST

NBC Sports 8:20AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan