Should "pastor" Adois Bell resign or ...

Should "pastor" Adois Bell resign or be fired?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Michael

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Feb 1, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/applebee...

This woman, Alois Bell, is a disgrace to Christianity. As Christians we are to HELP the poor, not stiff them what they are owed for services rendered. This pastor should be tipping 28% to help out this woman.

And what does she do instead? She calls and gets the waitress fired. And then "apologizes for a lapse in judgment"... only AFTER the world finds out what she's done.

Glad to see you accept responsibility, Alois. Are you going to be compensating this woman for the income she won't be getting? I doubt your "Christian" values go beyond your two faced mouth.

This so-called "pastor" should resign in disgrace or be fired by her church. She is the modern day example of the kind of Pharisee Jesus condemned in His day. She is a blight upon Christianity, and certainly lacks the maturity and compassion required for anyone to call themselves a pastor.

Matt 23:23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. 24 You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!

Go hide in exile, Alois. You've done enough damage to Christianity.
mtk

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Michael wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/si deshow/applebees-waitress-fire d-pastor-receipt-193820748.htm l
This woman, Alois Bell, is a disgrace to Christianity. As Christians we are to HELP the poor, not stiff them what they are owed for services rendered. This pastor should be tipping 28% to help out this woman.
And what does she do instead? She calls and gets the waitress fired. And then "apologizes for a lapse in judgment"... only AFTER the world finds out what she's done.
Glad to see you accept responsibility, Alois. Are you going to be compensating this woman for the income she won't be getting? I doubt your "Christian" values go beyond your two faced mouth.
This so-called "pastor" should resign in disgrace or be fired by her church. She is the modern day example of the kind of Pharisee Jesus condemned in His day. She is a blight upon Christianity, and certainly lacks the maturity and compassion required for anyone to call themselves a pastor.
Matt 23:23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others. 24 You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!
Go hide in exile, Alois. You've done enough damage to Christianity.
Agreed. And this is what is wrong with our county. This so called "reverend" has developed her own entitlement mentality with a little self righteousness mixed in.
haddf

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 1, 2013
She is a disgrace. She was never sorry. Just sorry she got caught. What a worthless POS
Brian

Indiana, PA

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Unfortunately, these kinds of 'Christians' often begin their ministries on their own. I have seen pastors enrich themselves time and again in the name of God because they are unemployable in any other field. They cant be fired, as in a sense, they are the church and are held responsible by no one but God. The only way they are fired is if the congregation leaves, which is unlikely since they aren't exactly going to be highly educated.
Mack

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Feb 1, 2013
The employee had no business sharing the info wrote on the tip.

The pastor should be embarassed. Tough to be a leader of the community when you moral compass is that far off base. She should find another field of work.
Jam Dog T-Struction

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 1, 2013
I have to ask if this was a racially motivated act. I noticed that the church is effectivel segragated. Its also notewothy that the husand and wife team refere to themselves as "Bishop" and "Lady"... inapprorprate and assumed titles. These kinds of churches represent the worst in religion of any flavor. If they were audited, I would bet a years pay that there is fraud involved. They should be taxed.
Jam Dog T-Struction

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 1, 2013
By the way "Pastor" Alois Bell - you're a jerk, a liar and far from "Christ-like". From the looks of your photos, you should spend less time eating out and more time feeding the hungry. Your obviously over-fed.
Steve dallas

Flanders, NJ

#8 Feb 1, 2013
all this talk about "it" being a pastor misses the real truth. "it" and "its" heart are black. like anything else there is always the exception , but blacks dont tip its as simple as that. im not sure if they think they are getting us back for things from the past that they nor i were ever a part of , but thats how they are. sometimes in this job (waiting tables), its best to pre judge before you get started this way you wont feel abused by them. I will bring what they ask for and nothing else. my service and time will be better spent on people not apes
david

Jackson, MO

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Jam Dog T-Struction wrote:
By the way "Pastor" Alois Bell - you're a jerk, a liar and far from "Christ-like". From the looks of your photos, you should spend less time eating out and more time feeding the hungry. Your obviously over-fed.
What do you you know about Christ? To judge another person is ungodly and inexcusable! Romans 2:1-3
david

Jackson, MO

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Steve dallas wrote:
all this talk about "it" being a pastor misses the real truth. "it" and "its" heart are black. like anything else there is always the exception , but blacks dont tip its as simple as that. im not sure if they think they are getting us back for things from the past that they nor i were ever a part of , but thats how they are. sometimes in this job (waiting tables), its best to pre judge before you get started this way you wont feel abused by them. I will bring what they ask for and nothing else. my service and time will be better spent on people not apes
Well then your soul is already lost. Expect the same from God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FAKE NEWS cnn cbs nbc abc 3 min Back Again 6
ERA=sign those women up for the Draft 1 hr joker 2
CBS likes WHITE SLAVE ACT people 6 hr Black panther 2
Democrat Black involved shooting 5 yr old 6 hr Vet 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Ha Hair 20,932
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 20 hr GOPee got TRUMPED 1,494
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) 23 hr Mike and Charlotte 54

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages