Ride Of The Century 2012

Ride Of The Century 2012

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Wilbur

Collinsville, IL

#1 Sep 4, 2012
I see that the idiots on their motorcycles are planning to take over the highways to do stunts at 2:00 on September 15, 2012. I find it amazing that this is allowed to go on year after year and nothing is done about it. Shouldn't there be some repercussions for the people who organize it?
yohoho

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2012
But it's SOOOOO much fun!!!!!!
Abcdef

United States

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Coming to put on for my city!!
yohoho wrote:
But it's SOOOOO much fun!!!!!!
green lattern

Pryor, OK

#5 Sep 10, 2012
We are going to take it all over and have fun while doing it...
fedcba

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Let's kill some streets!!! Time for some fun an FTP!!!
noneya

Garden City, MI

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Hey Wilbur! Why don't you go back to the farm and let us take care of the streets!! And i.wouldn't be calling us idiots when we aren't the ones, eating, drinking, putting on make up, shaving, reading newspaper, texting, emailing, and whatever the hello us "idiots" do while driving and KILLING US RIDERS!,Id rethink who the real idiots are!
green lattern

Pryor, OK

#8 Sep 10, 2012
"WILBUR"... YOUR JUST MAD CUZ YOU CANT GET YOU HUFFY OUT AND RIDE WITH US
hey

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Why is it when they get killed for doing dum shit they have to close the road down for hours, I say just push them to the side,
hey

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2012
noneya wrote:
Hey Wilbur! Why don't you go back to the farm and let us take care of the streets!! And i.wouldn't be calling us idiots when we aren't the ones, eating, drinking, putting on make up, shaving, reading newspaper, texting, emailing, and whatever the hello us "idiots" do while driving and KILLING US RIDERS!,Id rethink who the real idiots are!
your going to take care of the streets why is when you have to dum ass motorcycle riders crash and kill each other you no one to blame
hey

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2012
green lattern wrote:
We are going to take it all over and have fun while doing it...
why is it bikes don't look for other bikes, on the road and look up how many bikers got killed by other bikers for not sharing the road
Uh Oh

Arlington, VA

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Simple physics! Car vs. motorcycle = Car wins!
ftp

Quincy, IL

#15 Sep 20, 2012
screw everyone who was against roc 2012 a ftp also i hope everyone gets copies of the video out of the squad cars and sues the crap out of the police... the police know they cant pull that crap... they jus made it worse for everyone i mean everyone cars bikes and all.... nextyear i say ftp an jus beat thier Azz what they gunna do not a thing to many bikes and ppl lol lol
seriously

Hutchinson, KS

#16 Sep 20, 2012
Turn on the cops and every driver and pedestrian in sight will consider themselves deputized. Stl cops don't mess with people, st louis is about as laid back as high crime cities can be, most people like the cops and know a few personally. What people didn't do over a hassle they'll jump to in a second to help their own. Long walk home on crutches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 56 min killa_the_compass... 70
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr fire exit 20,278
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... 12 hr True American 1
Review: Warson Auto Plaza (Nov '13) May 20 Mary The Car Sale... 18
Motorcycle clubs in&around st.louis May 20 baa baa baa 68
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) May 20 hello 20
kelly farris (Feb '09) May 19 Kelly 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages