Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 25, 2011
truthteller25 wrote:
Attractive White Women
There personality and smile
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#3 Jan 26, 2011
The ability to communicate with sentences with mare that four words without vulgar ghetto jibberish, wearing clothes that fit today,not when you were 75 lbs. lighter, not walking with the chicken strut or sistah bobble head, and no gold grills are just a few things.

Since: Jan 11

Fenton, MO

#4 Jan 26, 2011
I am a black guy and I have always been more attracted to white women than black women. There are some attractive black women but white women attractive.
TIRED of the BS

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so the same could be said about any woman that can turn a man's head.

Some like white some white men love black women and I would like to think that we are in the 21st century that just being a lover of women periord is quite refreshing!
Mr Knowitall

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jan 26, 2011
da butt of course my horse
TIRED of the BS wrote:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so the same could be said about any woman that can turn a man's head.
Some like white some white men love black women and I would like to think that we are in the 21st century that just being a lover of women periord is quite refreshing!
Jerachee-Apachee

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2011
I find that my native Apachee woman are far more to offer than white woman.Those big brown eyes,that sleek body,those smooth lips,and least but not last they all can cook.What a prize to have and I do.Eat your heart out my brother.
Muscularblk4Whit eWomen

United States

#8 May 18, 2011
White women love to workout. 5am they are up running, jogging, walking the dogs, biking, doin yoga etc. They are out going, happy go lucky, always in a good mood, hate drama, likes to have fun etc. The blue or green eyes makes me felt in their hands. White women is all I date.
AhhA

United States

#9 May 18, 2011
Muscularblk4WhiteWomen wrote:
White women love to workout. 5am they are up running, jogging, walking the dogs, biking, doin yoga etc. They are out going, happy go lucky, always in a good mood, hate drama, likes to have fun etc. The blue or green eyes makes me felt in their hands. White women is all I date.
No criminal record, job , and a car is a big plus for you unemployed black thugz as well.
Muscularblk4Whit eWomen

United States

#10 May 18, 2011
AhhA wrote:
<quoted text>No criminal record, job , and a car is a big plus for you unemployed black thugz as well.
Spoken like a true little pink dic* white boy.
AhhA

Saint Louis, MO

#11 May 19, 2011
<quoted text> Spoken like a true little pink dic* white boy.
Glad you agree, now quit robbing folks at the atm and get a real job! Thug..
Whityman

Saint Louis, MO

#12 May 19, 2011
AhhA wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you agree, now quit robbing folks at the atm and get a real job! Thug..
I have a question for you. Why do racist people (like yourself) tell black people to get a job and then when a black person get a job and become successful you get mad him for being successful?
Muscularblk4Whit eWomen

United States

#13 May 19, 2011
AhhA wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you agree, now quit robbing folks at the atm and get a real job! Thug..
Get off your rusty dusty white behind and find a job. Because I'm tired of my tax dollars supporting you and yours.
Yuck U

Irving, TX

#14 May 19, 2011
Whityman wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for you. Why do racist people (like yourself) tell black people to get a job and then when a black person get a job and become successful you get mad him for being successful?
I don't have a problem with that, Of course I never met a sucessful one other than those who ask "Would you like Fries with that"? Which by the way ,I am perfectly fine with that. Anyone who puts forth the effort to earn an honest days pay is ok in my book, no matter what ethinticity they are.
AhhA

Irving, TX

#15 May 19, 2011
<quoted text> Get off your rusty dusty white behind and find a job. Because I'm tired of my tax dollars supporting you and yours.
Are you speaking of the tax dollars you are awarded through food stamps , section 8 housing, or the ones that support you're baby momma ???Not to mention medicade....Now get off that library pc and give someone else a turn who may be studying for a college exam! Oh, my bad you are certainly not at the library you are on a prison pc.....
Muscularblk4Whit eWomen

United States

#16 May 19, 2011
AhhA wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking of the tax dollars you are awarded through food stamps , section 8 housing, or the ones that support you're baby momma ???Not to mention medicade....Now get off that library pc and give someone else a turn who may be studying for a college exam! Oh, my bad you are certainly not at the library you are on a prison pc.....
"medicade" Lol. You mean "medicaid?. You damn dummy. At least we know you're not on a college pc because your not educated enough to spell to medicaid correctly. How's that 8th grade education working for ya? I can see you at a Tea baggin rally now holding up your misspelled sign (like so many of them were) "get your hands of my medicade". Learn how to spell you ignorant, dumb, non spelling, backwood fool.
AhhA

Saint Louis, MO

#17 May 19, 2011
<quoted text> "medicade" Lol. You mean "medicaid?. You damn dummy. At least we know you're not on a college pc because your not educated enough to spell to medicaid correctly. How's that 8th grade education working for ya? I can see you at a Tea baggin rally now holding up your misspelled sign (like so many of them were) "get your hands of my medicade". Learn how to spell you ignorant, dumb, non spelling, backwood fool.
Only a dumb spear chucker on "MEDICAID" would know the correct spelling. It's obvious white's don't rely on it so it's not in my vocabulary...: You are by far the dumbest, most pathetic piece of maggot eatin' shit that has every slid from an APE's hairy ass.
Muscularblk4Whit eWomen

United States

#18 May 19, 2011
AhhA wrote:
<quoted text>Only a dumb spear chucker on "MEDICAID" would know the correct spelling. It's obvious white's don't rely on it so it's not in my vocabulary...: You are by far the dumbest, most pathetic piece of maggot eatin' shit that has every slid from an APE's hairy ass.
Sigh. "Ape" "spear chunker" Can u racist lil dick white boys please get some new insults?This garbage is soooo 1900's.
Red Head

Green Bay, WI

#19 May 20, 2011
<quoted text> Sigh. "Ape" "spear chunker" Can u racist lil dick white boys please get some new insults?This garbage is soooo 1900's.
Hey skinny small dic* Jiggar. You been bleaching your skin again? Stick to the 13 year old runaways. The only ones you can smooth talk. And remember, you can never be white.
IamWHITE

Saint Louis, MO

#20 May 20, 2011
I bet you are a sexy white women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Wheelz 20,703
Is the phrase "once you go black you never go b... (Jan '11) 21 hr Lol 290
3 teen Black Thugs,rob new Governor Greitens fi... 22 hr Donald J Trump 2
Is downtown area safe for a single girl to visit Tue Kimber 14
Facebook Class Action Likely 2 Put $5000.00 In ... Mon Guest 2
Coalburner at Adams elementary Dec 4 Back Again 3
Blk Thugs Shooting White again on MetroLink Dec 4 Back Again 4

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages