First Prev
of 2
Next Last
torius 555

Blandinsville, IL

#24 Nov 23, 2012
Boss wrote:
<quoted text>. We are opening up a clinic very soon in this area. Send me your email and I will contact you with info of address
need the info on clinic .got 3 disk in lower back messed up and my doctor is taking me off my methadone.taking 30mg 4 times aday.email jkhmes@mtcnow.net . thanks
mynameisalice

United States

#25 Nov 23, 2012
Listen u skanky scumbums first off what doctor in their right mind prescribes methadone to relieve pain. That is a drug commenly known to treat recovering heroin addicts. You bums need to take the needle outta ur arms start taking asprin n get a real job. Instead of pumping these teens full of ur nasty drugs. Nobody wants ur nasty hep infected ass at their doctors office. U make trash look good n i walk on scum like u. Get off the drugs n stay off topix where young adults can read this. Stay up n the lou n dont bring ur shit my way. N if u got someone in prison chances are u need to stay away or just join them. Dont be moving ur filth hep infested selves down to the sfc bitches

Since: Oct 11

Richmond ky

#26 Nov 25, 2012
Id the info on the new clinic my email is hombresteve@yahoo.com

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#27 Jan 9, 2013
Boss wrote:
<quoted text>. We are opening up a clinic very soon in this area. Send me your email and I will contact you with info of address
hey boss from louisville have you opened a clinic yet if yes please let me know how to contact you i need one asap mine is closing thanks
ClownZilla

United States

#28 Jan 9, 2013
livingdaytoday wrote:
<quoted text>
hey boss from louisville have you opened a clinic yet if yes please let me know how to contact you i need one asap mine is closing thanks
Hey jug head oh I ment to day drug head check yourself in to a rehab center and get some help dope is for does Did you hear me well Did you!

Location hidden

#30 Jan 11, 2013
ClownZilla wrote:
<quoted text>Hey jug head oh I ment to day drug head check yourself in to a rehab center and get some help dope is for does Did you hear me well Did you!
were you sending this reply to me???
Duh

Ballwin, MO

#31 Jan 11, 2013
livingdaytoday wrote:
<quoted text>
were you sending this reply to me???
If the shoe fits wear it ??????? Seek some help your fried.

Belleville, IL

#33 Jan 12, 2013
so did anyone hear back on that new clinic?
CorkyDclown

United States

#34 Jan 12, 2013
dee425 wrote:
so did anyone hear back on that new clinic?
Dial 7734 and ask for B.e.e.b.o. he will hook you up but it might get a little to hot in his clinic.
iwillhelp

Fenton, MO

#35 Jan 22, 2013
Being in pain sucks.
it is worse,that there are so many people selling their pills to pay bills and buy food,that docs are stopping writing them.
Blame the economy or whatever,but those in pain are the ones who suffer.

That said,in Sikeston Missouri, Giro Family First Medical.
They will see you,and write your scripts, but you will sign a release for ALL your medical records. So if you lie...they'll never see u again and will put your name into an abuser database.
I have been going there for over a year. Not to get more pain meds but to get weaned off the stuff my old doc had me hooked on.

Great bunch of people,and while rehabs want me to go cold Turkey,this place monitors me well,and is making it easier to get off the percocets. BTW..they drug test,so if u don't take your meds,or smoke weed etc...your done.

Belleville, IL

#36 Jan 23, 2013
iwillhelp wrote:
Being in pain sucks.
it is worse,that there are so many people selling their pills to pay bills and buy food,that docs are stopping writing them.
Blame the economy or whatever,but those in pain are the ones who suffer.
That said,in Sikeston Missouri, Giro Family First Medical.
They will see you,and write your scripts, but you will sign a release for ALL your medical records. So if you lie...they'll never see u again and will put your name into an abuser database.
I have been going there for over a year. Not to get more pain meds but to get weaned off the stuff my old doc had me hooked on.
Great bunch of people,and while rehabs want me to go cold Turkey,this place monitors me well,and is making it easier to get off the percocets. BTW..they drug test,so if u don't take your meds,or smoke weed etc...your done.
Thank you for the information. I think it's the first time I've ever gotten an actual useful response on this forum. Which Dr do you see there? I googled the practice to see how far it is from me and found a lot of comments regarding a Dr. Sugarbaker, possible in trouble or no longer practicing there?
npain

United States

#37 Feb 6, 2013
Does anyone know if the clinic that the "boss" said was opening is open? Thanks. Im new to town and am looking for a decent pm clinic to use.

Location hidden

#38 Feb 6, 2013
npain wrote:
Does anyone know if the clinic that the "boss" said was opening is open? Thanks. Im new to town and am looking for a decent pm clinic to use.
i have sent messages to this boss person asking that question but have never gotten an answer yet good luck in getting one from this person
wolfman

New Berlin, IL

#39 Mar 6, 2013
Boss or anyone else that could help.
my doctor quit and locked his doors so Im looking for a good place in st louis to go to. I really need help, I been without a doctor for 2 months now. thank you. wolfman40312@yahoo.com

Since: Jul 11

High Ridge, MO

#40 Mar 26, 2013
Ya no doctors are prescribing to people who actually need the medication but there's always some scum bag who gets it that don't need it and then they sell it for dope heads!!!! It's fucking crazy I have had so many surgeries and the doctors I've seen all tell me Tylenol or ibuprofen will take care of it! If they could only walk a mile in my shoes I bet they would write themselves a good prescription for the pain!
GGG

Morehead, KY

#42 Sep 27, 2013
PLEASE SEND ME THE INFO ABOUT YOUR PAIN CLINIC!!!!
SUPPORT@RXSEO.NET
Danny Fisher

Dallas, TX

#44 Oct 8, 2013
I got my Phd in Medicine from Washington U and I can tell you those folks aren't writing for Hydro, T3's are the top of the mark for them. And the Sanswsea Pain Clinic you better have great records or know the owner and have a good bonds man in IL.. Why because that place isn't on the monitor list it's on the bust list. Why do you think all those black dudes are hanging around the parking lot maybe looking for spare change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 2 hr xxxrayted 5,525
where to find opiates (Apr '12) 5 hr Ozark Mountain Da... 18
Ferguson man charged with shooting same man 2-y... 5 hr JacobBales 7
Topless women weekend 7 hr Ladonna C 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Observer 19,589
Gay marriage comes to Missouri. Wait ... what? 23 hr Rick in Kansas 127
Furor past, Ferguson seeks to move on 'one bric... Fri M Luther Troll 7
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?