any good hook ups on some good writin...

any good hook ups on some good writing pain clinics

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kygirlwantinginf o

Cumby, TX

#1 Jun 29, 2012
I need a good pain clinic to go to and from ky and mine got shut down. anyone have a good hook up.
Boss

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2012
kygirlwantinginfo wrote:
I need a good pain clinic to go to and from ky and mine got shut down. anyone have a good hook up.
. We are opening up a clinic very soon in this area. Send me your email and I will contact you with info of address
New in town

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2012
I just moved here also, need to find a pain clinic that isn't afraid to prescribe. Had a broken back and now arthritis in it. I don't need any lectures from everyone on how my family Dr should be able to handle writing me prescriptions for 180+ oxycodone 30's a month, tell him not me, they simply can't or won't do that, they will very quickly tell you to see a pain clinic. I just don't have the time to go "shopping" as they call it to find a Dr who will write that many, so if anyone has info on a good place please let me know. I don't sell my meds and I am not a "druggie", I just would like to lead as close to normal of a life as possible until my time is over. Don't judge me because some idiot decided 7 years ago that he was OK to drive home and hit my car while he was on the wrong side of an interstate, I lost enough in that "accident", I don't need any sympathy or lectures please, just a little info on a Dr who can help. Thank you in advance for anyone who can help.
dw4170 at hotmail dot com.
drfeelgood

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Boss wrote:
<quoted text>. We are opening up a clinic very soon in this area. Send me your email and I will contact you with info of address
I'd like to get info on this clinic please ASAP thanks!!
drfeelgood

United States

#6 Aug 24, 2012
kygirlwantinginfo wrote:
to kygirl I have a decent supply of 10/325 and 10/500 hydrocodone if that will help you.
Sandi

United States

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Boss wrote:
<quoted text>. We are opening up a clinic very soon in this area. Send me your email and I will contact you with info of address
intrested in becoming patient email me info if possible [email protected]
alsofromky

Baldwin City, KS

#8 Aug 29, 2012
Boss wrote:
Would deeply appreciate info on the opening of the clinic my email is [email protected]
drfeelgood

United States

#9 Aug 30, 2012
alsofromky wrote:
<quoted text>Would deeply appreciate info on the opening of the clinic my email is [email protected]
????
Hurting

Saint Peters, MO

#10 Sep 10, 2012
drfeelgood wrote:
<quoted text>
to kygirl I have a decent supply of 10/325 and 10/500 hydrocodone if that will help you.
To make this very short, I am in dire need of something to take the edge off my pain. It is terrible, over the top pain, associated with my Trigeminal Neuralgia. My doctor has prescribed me percocets, and they do not help. I do not know what to do any longer. He seems to not want to presribe any more after one year of treatment. I am not looking for a quick "hook up" I am not a drug addict. I do not consider these to be hard drugs by any means and certainly have been doing my best to get a refill through my doctor, he cannot refill as often as I need.

PLEASE HELP.
matt smith

Garden City, MI

#11 Sep 20, 2012
drfeelgood wrote:
<quoted text>
email me [email protected]
TBig

Mount Olive, IL

#14 Oct 30, 2012
hey boss i would like that info [email protected] thanks
Boss wrote:
Clinic

United States

#15 Oct 31, 2012
I know a great clinic, nice staff they will help you!!!
Its in Swansea IL called Pain Institute. My buddy is owner. They know their stuff. You all should be careful giving contact info. On this site. DEA monitors sites like this.
Really

Lake Ozark, MO

#16 Nov 3, 2012
Percs don't cut it huh? What you think you need, fentanyl patches? Good luck with that.

Actually I know one person in chronic pain that was prescribed patches, but is now given MS Contin (oral morphine), and another is given methadone. Don't know the doc offhand, but if I find out ill post it. Be aware though, they are legit pain management docs and not one that prescribes willy nilly.
chazzz

Andrews, NC

#17 Nov 8, 2012
TBig wrote:
hey boss i would like that info [email protected] thanks
<quoted text>
hey chazz here n nc could i get clinic info too list my clinic need one....
Blondie

Garden City, MI

#18 Nov 10, 2012
wow how dumb are people to offer to sell pain medicine on here! that's saying lock me up!!!! i understand tho people who are in pain
Is this open now

United States

#19 Nov 17, 2012
Boss wrote:
Is this open now
saywhatonemorefn time

United States

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Trashy ppl like u selling drugs to young kids n ppl overdosing on it. SHAME ON ALL OF YOU
Jugglos

United States

#21 Nov 17, 2012
They all are a bunch of drug head zombies and there all going to 7734 Satan has a place for these losers.
misses

United States

#22 Nov 17, 2012
Bringing that trash down south all u filthy skanks need to stay up there where u belong. Yuck

Since: Nov 12

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Nov 18, 2012
Boss wrote:
[email protected] please send me info.I went to the wash u pain clinic yesterday and they did nothing for me even though I have been prescribed lorcet for 15 years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mudsharks 4 hr Back Again 9
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 5 hr Guest 1,330
Looking for a old friend 7 hr Just me 1
She Was 5 Feet and Blew Me 7 hr Blog 1
Fake news NBC likes WIFE beater Alec Baldwin !!... 7 hr I Hate You 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr democrat 20,852
Fake News CBS&Democrat's ISIS lovers 10 hr Fact 5

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages