Hoes in st.louis to never f***!!!!

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Congress Rules

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2011
hate a nasty ho wrote:
Its a nasty bi*** named devon g. from hazelwood dont ever f*7k that hoe she has warts!!! And that bytch has f*ked damn near all the dudes at her gig smh!!!
Take it easy on your mom kid...No one else has.
hate a nasty ho

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Jun 10, 2011
Congress Rules wrote:
<quoted text>Take it easy on your mom kid...No one else has.
You dont understand. My mom f**ked everybody.
Yea

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2011
hate a nasty ho wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont understand. My mom f**ked everybody.
Yes this much is true..
on dope

Acworth, GA

#5 Jun 21, 2011
I hate it when that happens! it's like , you plop down the two hundred, and then they won't f***!, they say something like I wont f*** you but I'll remember you. and your like. If I wanted someone to remember me I would go visit my granny!
Yea

Irving, TX

#6 Jun 22, 2011
on dope wrote:
I hate it when that happens! it's like , you plop down the two hundred, and then they won't f***!, they say something like I wont f*** you but I'll remember you. and your like. If I wanted someone to remember me I would go visit my granny!
How much does she charge?
on dope

Acworth, GA

#7 Jun 22, 2011
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>How much does she charge?
I don't know but I've ordered other escorts and run into that kind of thing from time to time. you know how it is with hot women. you never know how good it is going to be till your actually in bed f****** them.
Yea

Irving, TX

#8 Jun 22, 2011
on dope wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know but I've ordered other escorts and run into that kind of thing from time to time. you know how it is with hot women. you never know how good it is going to be till your actually in bed f****** them.
True Dat! Does Grandma do with or without the false teeth in place?
Yea

Irving, TX

#9 Jun 22, 2011
Really hard to find a good gum job these days...
on dope

Acworth, GA

#10 Jun 22, 2011
Yea wrote:
<quoted text>True Dat! Does Grandma do with or without the false teeth in place?
Granny wears a babooshka and goes to church every day, sometimes twice a day, so extramarital sex is completely out of the question with her. She thinks I am an angel and a 47 year old virgin.
ObamaYomama

United States

#11 Jul 14, 2011
on dope wrote:
<quoted text> Granny wears a babooshka and goes to church every day, sometimes twice a day, so extramarital sex is completely out of the question with her. She thinks I am an angel and a 47 year old virgin.
That's not what she told me..
Cortez dentmon

United States

#13 Apr 6, 2013
on dope wrote:
<quoted text> Granny wears a babooshka and goes to church every day, sometimes twice a day, so extramarital sex is completely out of the question with her. She thinks I am an angel and a 47 year old virgin.
wassup I don't think that u art hate me up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 7 min Go Blue Forever 590
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Inachu 97,273
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 1 hr Mugsy 3,188
FERGERSON NEWS UPDATE: Brown memorial burns 4 hr white and proud 8
my black wife loves to date white men 4 hr glance 2
Excuse in Ferguson 4 hr back again 1
ISIS IS Going To Blow up America 4 hr back again 5

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]