south saint louis county police

south saint louis county police

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

sickofbs

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 24, 2013
Antagonize, antagonize, antagonize. You know I am a nonviolent person. However, a man can only be pushed so far before he snaps. I know that your idea is to push me to that point as you have in the past to get me there again but let me ask you? At what price glory? How much will it cost? You talk about people's personal issues and struggles with people who have no right to know about one's business. What if something were to happen to them? I hope you sleep good at night, I really do. No wonder people shoot at you mother fu,kers for no reason. You are dirty son's of bit.hes. You could have just came and talked to me and been real and had a conversation to help me get on track, but you didn't because your dirty and you are cowards. I'm mad and getting close. Don't push me cuz I'm on the edge, I'm trying not to lose my head. I really am. You are going to make what could have been rational, very irrational. Ball's in your court, I ain't moving. I have a problem but I'm not unethical. You however, have been, and you want to make reparations and help, then come on with it. If not we can just keep trying it your way so we can all end up on an episode of 'Snapped'.
agree

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 25, 2013
Been there. I had a South St.Lousi County Cop,threaten to take me to the Creek,and put a hole in my head,a few years ago.I was stranded,had been drinking with a buddy at a local Bar,and refused to ride with him.I was walking,made it to a Convinence Mart,when I was drinking Coffee,waiting for sunrise,to get someone to come and get me. The Cop,took my Drivers License,and I had to pay almost $20.00 to get a New one.There was 2 cops, and the other one-older,stood buy and said nothing.The younger-punk,cop,loud-mouth,wa s the one making the Threats.They got a call, and took off, I hid in a Restaurant Fence-In Dumpster,and they came back looking for me.When I hear about an Officer getting Shot,I always wonder if they provoked it.
sickofbs

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Dec 14, 2013
There will be no more laughing. You. Will. Cry.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Dec 16, 2013
I have had recent issues with stupid cops also. It has been going on for years. This one cop on campus does not know when to quit. Something has got to be done. I cannot even study without that fool harassing me. The university police have a fiefdom of their own where most people never see them. And 99.9% of them are decent and civilized people. But this one nutcase...
sickofbs

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jan 31, 2014
I want you to know, as I know you read this STLC police, that you have nothing to worry about as my previous threats were just threats, nothing else. I don't have a mean bone in my body despite my outward demeanor. Unless you hurt my family or punch me in the face, I am really not capable of violence. Even in my youth I was rough and tough but never really a violent person, not crazy violent anyway. I abhor my actions and abhor what I have turned into. I wasn't even close to being raised this way. I can tell you even under those conditions I am not capable of hurting people as I just don't carry that anger. However you do know how it makes me become. It makes me ashamed but its hard to stay away. If you knew some issues I have had mentally you would understand. I'm not crazy though, I am very sane, just self destructive. One thing led to another. Here I am, and I don't like what I see. I don't see me being around too much longer. That's all on me. Your actions, certainly justifiable, in fact cutting me breaks when you could take further action easily, are understood. Here's what I want you to think about. When I go, you will see that I was for the most part, a very good dude, somewhat well liked and while bad tempered, my bark is much worse than my bite. However, you laughed at me and told people my business, I understand certain people for safety concerns, but some of them just don't have a right to know. I'm going through stuff and have already isolated myself because I am self destructive.and now you further isolate me. You are ignorant and God has a way of making those who laugh and pass judgement understand by causing them to learn through similar situations to those that they love who end up going through comparable situations. All of us suffer from one of the seven deadly sins. That will be your downfall and you will at some point learn and understand and have empathy for people. You will see that I promise you that. Thanks for reaching out and trying to help. Really appreciate that. You know I am a good dude, I am a hard worker, a loyal friend, just self destructive as hell. Could have used someone to have a real talk with and to lean on that knew my situation. Do you think I can really tell my friends that stuff, to the fullest extent? I have no one and don't want to hurt my family by talking about this to them. Me hurting hurts them worse than it hurts me. No way.Tell them other people that were scared, not to be, I realize my problem is my problem and no one elses. Was only angry because no one was straight with me. I would have been straight with whomever. Maybe even mean, but straight, but completely confidential. Handled completely wrong, 100%. Set me up. I hope it hurts you when my day comes.
Jay

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2014
You don't say

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News March, civil disobedience planned next month in... 1 hr Right Wing 16
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 1 hr Son of Man 3,729
Hogan bad rap good 11 hr Aunt T Histiimine 1
Time for some Mike Brown Jokes... (Nov '14) 21 hr Nothing But The T... 418
WHITES Hate black people. Point blank (Aug '14) 22 hr Son of Man 792
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Jul 28 Anonymous of Indy 6,407
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 28 Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages