666 Project - Halloween Movie Competition

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

Azimuth Media Project

Belleville, IL

#1 Sep 25, 2012
The 666 Fest
brought to you by the Azimuth Media Project ( azimuthmediaproject.com )

Do you like slasher films?
Do you like pumpkins?
Do you still have a little creepy plastic Kmart spiderman costume hanging in you closet?
Do you know what a digital editing suite is?
Have you ever dressed like Edward Scissorhands in June?
Do you and your friends dress like clowns as a group?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you might just be the group of clowns we're looking for.

Your mission: Make a 6 minute and 66 second horror film in 66 hours and 6 minutes using a mystery villain and his weapon of choice.

Entry Fee:$66.60 (unless you register early, then it's $50 even)

Location: On October 18th, we will have 3 metro-east locations for you to pick up your film's mystery elements.
1) Seven Bar and Lounge - Belleville, IL
2) Doc Holiday's - Alton, IL
3) TBA - Edwardsville, IL (I've got the guy that will cover this spot for us)

Pick up: All mystery elements must be picked up by midnight on Thursday, Oct. 18. Elements will be available at 10pm. Allowing a two hour window before the clock starts at midnight.

Turn in: All tapes and flashdrives must be at any of the above locations at/or before 6: 06: 06pm on Sunday, Oct. 21.

Format: All films must be no longer than 6 minutes and 66 seconds, contain the mystery elements, and be on either a mini dv tape or in Quicktime .mov format handed in on a flash drive.

Screening: We will have a spooky outdoor drive-in screening of the finished works. Late films will be screened, but disqualified from cash prizes.

Prizes: Our first place team will receive $150 and the 666 Fest Trophy.
Prizes and awards will also go to 2nd and 3rd place with the fans choosing the Viewers' Choice Award.

So grab grandma's beta max, or whatever you can get your hands on an make a scary movie! Win cash and become the envy of all your friends and fans! And take the first step in becoming a member of the Azimuth Media Project.

Like us on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Bam 19,924
I've found the best low-tech way to get a lost ... 17 hr tomcat1974 1
any girls into tribbing/scissoring? (May '10) Sat Furgie 84
Bi female looking for fun (Apr '11) Sat kingdilla 36
St. Louis Craigslist Casual Encounters (Mar '11) Fri jalynne and red 136
2014 Lexus for sale $1200 May 21 black panther 2
Stopping Violence =More on Welfare May 21 black panther 1
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]