African neighborhoods
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Desperately

Houston, MO

#22 Nov 19, 2013
fingerlickingood wrote:
it has been my experience that the most races culture is in fact the Africans. The Africans requested their own African American National Anthem. They feel they are entitled to a special treatment. What is was Black Entertainment Television let the white man tried that and see what happens let us try to have white Entertainment Television that's not going to happen Jesus isn't black Santa is in black Jesus is an a-rab and Santa is fictional. However the same The Santa Clause is based upon is indeed white. It was a saint that gave to the children and not only crack cocaine and heroin. One more thing I would like to point out is that the black neighborhoods are always trashed and the white neighborhoods that the Africans visit on a regular basis seems to have a lot of litter as well. The question is how long will society pay for slavery. That's been done and over with for a long time and the whites oh nothing to the blacks if they want to be treated better they should better themselves and do like everybody else get an education and contribute to society and if you do not have the means to do that then at least mind your own business and make yourself a better person! Can I get an amen?????
Careful you MIGHT get the "racist card" pulled on you..

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Nov 19, 2013
LaFonda wrote:
Just asking if anyone can point me in the direction of an ALL African neighborhood that's safe and decent or one that even has a decent school??
I mean we got Bosnians, Laotions, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Hispanics, Italians, Jews, then there's the AFRICANS....
We obviously have a lot of many different backgrounds YET there's only ONE and only one that dishes out crime drama left and right!
Why is it ONLY the Africans?
Please don't whip out the "racist card" and NOT prove me wrong...that's the LAZY way out...
I welcome one person to please prove me wrong..
A step further....
If you visit the Vietnamese community, the Bosnian community, the Jewish community, The Hills Italian community, the Laotions community, etc, why is it that you will NOT find any Africans there?? Dose that make them racist too??
NO. It's just a simple fact that NO race can stand them. They can't even stand themselves!! It's common for them to call each other "ghetto"...
What do THESE areas have in common:
Pine Lawn
Berkeley
Spanish Lake
Belfountaine Neighbors
River view
Baden
Kinlock
Ferguson
Jennings
Bel Ridge
Bel Nor
(And the list goes on!)
ALL African neighborhoods just a coincidence?? I THINK NOT...
If this post gets deleted...I will be very happy to REPOST it...
It is up to each of us to come together and build our own communities under the leadership of the Convention People's Party: http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/
Desperatenihgaz

Houston, MO

#24 Nov 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It is up to each of us to come together and build our own communities under the leadership of the Convention People's Party: http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/
WTF??
Who is "us"??
You mean the Africans??
Desperatenihgaz

Houston, MO

#25 Nov 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true idiot....
Again let me ask you this:

STILL waiting for ANYONE that can namr one and only one ALL African neighborhood that is safe or ANY other race INCLUDING Africans in St Louis!!

I don't wanna hear some POLITICAL BS, or "the race card" BS...
Keep
It
Simple
And name one ALL African STL neighborhood that's SAFE! Or even an all African public school??

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Nov 20, 2013
This thread is dead because that fool is brain dead.

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Nov 20, 2013
Let me try to dumb this down. Brooklyn, Illinois started as a maroon village for runaways. (Sundiata) It first name was Freedom Village. It later became the first All-African township in the USA. Gradually a few whites arrived. But technically, to this day it is an African town because the whites are incorporated outside the city limits. However, there are occasional mixed marriages like anywhere else. Whites occasionally marry into African families. This is a rare occurance, it seems.

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Nov 21, 2013
fingerlickingood wrote:
it has been my experience that the most races culture is in fact the Africans. The Africans requested their own African American National Anthem. They feel they are entitled to a special treatment. What is was Black Entertainment Television let the white man tried that and see what happens let us try to have white Entertainment Television that's not going to happen Jesus isn't black Santa is in black Jesus is an a-rab and Santa is fictional. However the same The Santa Clause is based upon is indeed white. It was a saint that gave to the children and not only crack cocaine and heroin. One more thing I would like to point out is that the black neighborhoods are always trashed and the white neighborhoods that the Africans visit on a regular basis seems to have a lot of litter as well. The question is how long will society pay for slavery. That's been done and over with for a long time and the whites oh nothing to the blacks if they want to be treated better they should better themselves and do like everybody else get an education and contribute to society and if you do not have the means to do that then at least mind your own business and make yourself a better person! Can I get an amen?????
A man or rather some men seems to be the ONLY thing you are looking for here.
Dirty Underwear

Arkadelphia, AR

#30 Dec 16, 2013
Where are the IRISH neighborhoods?

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#31 Dec 17, 2013
My family has owned hundreds of acres of land since 1870s. where they live it is almost all black and all family. Quiet. No problems. I don't even lock my car door at night when I visit. No one is stupid enough to go in there causing problems. My best friend's family lives in a part of Maryland where for decades the land was primarily owned by black families who knew eachother. Now whites and strangers are moving in because farm land is being sold for subdivisions and she isn't happy. Also some of the other cultures mentioned have their problems too. Mostly with gangs and people being exploited.

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Dec 17, 2013
Koi Topa wrote:
My family has owned hundreds of acres of land since 1870s. where they live it is almost all black and all family. Quiet. No problems. I don't even lock my car door at night when I visit. No one is stupid enough to go in there causing problems. My best friend's family lives in a part of Maryland where for decades the land was primarily owned by black families who knew eachother. Now whites and strangers are moving in because farm land is being sold for subdivisions and she isn't happy. Also some of the other cultures mentioned have their problems too. Mostly with gangs and people being exploited.
Things are secure in the south for the time being in terms of small scale ownership. But near urban areas there is always the issue of imminent domain. What we all need to do is pool our resources and make them more liquid so that they will not be dependent on any one little piece of real estate. That means, we need a Pan-Africanist Credit Union in which each member will save a certain percentage of each dollar. when imminent domain comes to one land owner, he will have a ready source of cash available to him to sell out and immediately buy in at a different location. And he will not end up owing the white man. The cash will come from his own African investors who will sympathize with his needs. He will not have top worry about foreclosure and all that white man non-sense.

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Dec 17, 2013
Dirty Underwear wrote:
Where are the IRISH neighborhoods?
In Ireland, I guess.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#34 Dec 17, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Things are secure in the south for the time being in terms of small scale ownership. But near urban areas there is always the issue of imminent domain. What we all need to do is pool our resources and make them more liquid so that they will not be dependent on any one little piece of real estate. That means, we need a Pan-Africanist Credit Union in which each member will save a certain percentage of each dollar. when imminent domain comes to one land owner, he will have a ready source of cash available to him to sell out and immediately buy in at a different location. And he will not end up owing the white man. The cash will come from his own African investors who will sympathize with his needs. He will not have top worry about foreclosure and all that white man non-sense.
Might be hard to get people to stick together who aren't related. I have been told there was an attempt at emminent domain years back to build a road but the family successfully fought it by showing this was a historically black owned area since the Civil War. Generally, land is ONLY bought and sold among family members. Example My cousin died and my uncle bought his property. I would buy before I let outsiders buy. Back in the 30s when black people couldn't read and write well white people tricked some of my family out of some of their land because my family didn't understand the tax process. Gov seized the land and sold it for almost nothing.

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Dec 19, 2013
Desperatenihgaz wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF??
Who is "us"??
You mean the Africans??
"Us" is the African Nation, created by and led by the Convention People's Party. Our neighborhoods in the Diaspora must develop and economic infrastructure that creates job for our youth. The Dummycrat Party is too corrupt for that. They are more interested in gangsterism than in the internal economic development of our neighborhoods. The Dummycrats are mechanism by which the white liberals ripoff the black customers. That must end. To end it, we must have Black Power. Black Power means Empowering the Poor, the same poor that Jesus (Peace and Blessings be upon him) spoke of 2,000 years ago.

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Dec 19, 2013
Koi Topa wrote:
<quoted text>
Might be hard to get people to stick together who aren't related.
It is definitely not easy. No might about it. But we are already related to Mother Africa. She is our mother and we are her children.
Koi Topa wrote:
<quoted text> I have been told there was an attempt at emminent domain years back to build a road but the family successfully fought it by showing this was a historically black owned area since the Civil War.
That is a problem all over. We have a situation here is Saint Louis where the white owned prostitution business is forcing a historically important black Baptist churches to move out of town to make room for more prostitution. Where is the National Baptist Convention? I can understand closing a church where the members have all died or moved away. I do not understand closing a church to make space for prostitution. And I know dang well that the "gays" do not like what I am saying. But I have a constitutional right to say it. We are going to maintain our Africanism in the form of the Black Church, like it or not. And the Aunt Jemima politicians/prostitutes are doing NOTHING to preserve these historic sites. I am the first one perhaps in 100 years or more to bring in the federal government and the academic community in order to preserve more of these sites. Please join the Convention People Party because as one of the oldest of all of the African political parties historic preservation is one of our goals.( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) The Dummycrats want to rewrite history. That is why they lynched Qaddafi. But we are not going for that. We need to work together to preserve these African sites.

Koi Topa wrote:
<quoted text>Generally, land is ONLY bought and sold among family members. Example My cousin died and my uncle bought his property. I would buy before I let outsiders buy. Back in the 30s when black people couldn't read and write well white people tricked some of my family out of some of their land because my family didn't understand the tax process. Gov seized the land and sold it for almost nothing.
The same thing happened to my family. It is an old trick of all of the Dummycrtas across this country. We need to understand the power behind this. It is to steal from Africans and give to whites. Slave trade, anybody? Colonialism, anybody? Same old same old...
Samia Yaaba Nkrumah

Kennett, MO

#37 Dec 20, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It is definitely not easy. No might about it. But we are already related to Mother Africa. She is our mother and we are her children.
<quoted text>
That is a problem all over. We have a situation here is Saint Louis where the white owned prostitution business is forcing a historically important black Baptist churches to move out of town to make room for more prostitution. Where is the National Baptist Convention? I can understand closing a church where the members have all died or moved away. I do not understand closing a church to make space for prostitution. And I know dang well that the "gays" do not like what I am saying. But I have a constitutional right to say it. We are going to maintain our Africanism in the form of the Black Church, like it or not. And the Aunt Jemima politicians/prostitutes are doing NOTHING to preserve these historic sites. I am the first one perhaps in 100 years or more to bring in the federal government and the academic community in order to preserve more of these sites. Please join the Convention People Party because as one of the oldest of all of the African political parties historic preservation is one of our goals.( http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/ ) The Dummycrats want to rewrite history. That is why they lynched Qaddafi. But we are not going for that. We need to work together to preserve these African sites.
<quoted text>
The same thing happened to my family. It is an old trick of all of the Dummycrtas across this country. We need to understand the power behind this. It is to steal from Africans and give to whites. Slave trade, anybody? Colonialism, anybody? Same old same old...
BRAVO, Abdurratln, you are a true credit to our Race. But, forget Mother Africa, You Are All American Blacks! I am in very much in sorrow when I hear the plights of our great People. Trying to bring up our children, in drug infested cities and towns. The illegitimate Marxist American government will not protect our Kids. A revolt of our people; we need to advocate a system that protects our proud race. We need to implement our ideals and diminish the sheer abuse that confines us to a stranglehold of lawlessness!

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Dec 21, 2013
Samia Yaaba Nkrumah wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAVO, Abdurratln, you are a true credit to our Race. But, forget Mother Africa, You Are All American Blacks!
American capitalism is not working for us. It has never worked for us and it never will work for us. That means that we must re-connect to Africa in order to solve our economic problems. Why let the white man get richer and richer by doing business in Africa while we remain poor? That makes no sense.
Samia Yaaba Nkrumah wrote:
<quoted text> I am in very much in sorrow when I hear the plights of our great People. Trying to bring up our children, in drug infested cities and towns. The illegitimate Marxist American government will not protect our Kids. A revolt of our people; we need to advocate a system that protects our proud race. We need to implement our ideals and diminish the sheer abuse that confines us to a stranglehold of lawlessness!
You mean we need Black Power: http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/stok...
SYN

Kennett, MO

#39 Dec 24, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
American capitalism is not working for us. It has never worked for us and it never will work for us. That means that we must re-connect to Africa in order to solve our economic problems. Why let the white man get richer and richer by doing business in Africa while we remain poor? That makes no sense.
<quoted text>
You mean we need Black Power: http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/stok...
"F" that! you are correct, and F the Democratic-Republic. But, the Authoritarian State is the proper way to Help our people. "F" the Race wars and the Class Wars! What is important is Our Nation, a nation of all races and creeds. As F. Hegel has stated, One Nation of all Races are an integral part and each race is equally important to the functional needs of the society of the given Nation. The Western culture and civilization, to which we were born into, is also Our right and destiny. The Will to Power is in Our Hands!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr stupid republicans 20,389
Obama Can't say White hate crime Jul 23 white panther 4
Econo Lodge by the airport Jul 23 Back Again 4
Boy h or China Jul 23 Anyone 3
13 year old shoots 2==More black violence Jul 22 Joe Neaf 6
Stupid White People For Black Lives Matter Jul 22 Back Again 6
racism Jul 21 Joe Neaf 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages