First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LaFonda

Houston, MO

#1 Oct 28, 2013
Just asking if anyone can point me in the direction of an ALL African neighborhood that's safe and decent or one that even has a decent school??

I mean we got Bosnians, Laotions, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Hispanics, Italians, Jews, then there's the AFRICANS....

We obviously have a lot of many different backgrounds YET there's only ONE and only one that dishes out crime drama left and right!

Why is it ONLY the Africans?

Please don't whip out the "racist card" and NOT prove me wrong...that's the LAZY way out...
I welcome one person to please prove me wrong..

A step further....
If you visit the Vietnamese community, the Bosnian community, the Jewish community, The Hills Italian community, the Laotions community, etc, why is it that you will NOT find any Africans there?? Dose that make them racist too??

NO. It's just a simple fact that NO race can stand them. They can't even stand themselves!! It's common for them to call each other "ghetto"...

What do THESE areas have in common:

Pine Lawn
Berkeley
Spanish Lake
Belfountaine Neighbors
River view
Baden
Kinlock
Ferguson
Jennings
Bel Ridge
Bel Nor
(And the list goes on!)

ALL African neighborhoods just a coincidence?? I THINK NOT...

If this post gets deleted...I will be very happy to REPOST it...
pearl

Park City, UT

#2 Oct 28, 2013
LaFonda wrote:
Just asking if anyone can point me in the direction of an ALL African neighborhood that's safe and decent or one that even has a decent school??
I mean we got Bosnians, Laotions, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese, Hispanics, Italians, Jews, then there's the AFRICANS....
We obviously have a lot of many different backgrounds YET there's only ONE and only one that dishes out crime drama left and right!
Why is it ONLY the Africans?
Please don't whip out the "racist card" and NOT prove me wrong...that's the LAZY way out...
I welcome one person to please prove me wrong..
A step further....
If you visit the Vietnamese community, the Bosnian community, the Jewish community, The Hills Italian community, the Laotions community, etc, why is it that you will NOT find any Africans there?? Dose that make them racist too??
NO. It's just a simple fact that NO race can stand them. They can't even stand themselves!! It's common for them to call each other "ghetto"...
What do THESE areas have in common:
Pine Lawn
Berkeley
Spanish Lake
Belfountaine Neighbors
River view
Baden
Kinlock
Ferguson
Jennings
Bel Ridge
Bel Nor
(And the list goes on!)
ALL African neighborhoods just a coincidence?? I THINK NOT...
If this post gets deleted...I will be very happy to REPOST it...
Those neighborhoods you mention are actually American neighborhoods. It's your culture that causes your confusion, you're presenting yourself as a fool.
ImaBear

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#3 Oct 28, 2013
It is TRUE! What ever they do STAY OUT OF THE COUNTY PLEASE!

The Africans have their place and the whites have their place. If i went to move to HazelHOOD I would be shot or mugged, If a Black man moves to High Ridge hes safe. Not Fair!
LaFonda

Houston, MO

#4 Oct 28, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text> Those neighborhoods you mention are actually American neighborhoods. It's your culture that causes your confusion, you're presenting yourself as a fool.
Why even reply if you don't have a rebuttal??
That's ALL you can say??

Thanks!
I have proven my point!
pearl

Park City, UT

#5 Oct 28, 2013
LaFonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even reply if you don't have a rebuttal??
That's ALL you can say??
Thanks!
I have proven my point!
I did offer a rebuttal, apparently you didn't catch that. It's your culture. You have proved nothing and everything you've said is wrong. Christian?
LaFonda

Houston, MO

#6 Oct 28, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I did offer a rebuttal, apparently you didn't catch that. It's your culture. You have proved nothing and everything you've said is wrong. Christian?
Still waiting for that response proving me wrong....
Please name one All African neighborhood in STL that safe and decent...
LaFonda

Houston, MO

#7 Oct 28, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text> Those neighborhoods you mention are actually American neighborhoods. It's your culture that causes your confusion, you're presenting yourself as a fool.
LOL @ "American neighborhoods"!

No....
Jennings is indeed an All AFRICAN neighborhood... Baden?? The AFRICANS ran the Germans OUT...What happen to Welston?!? Exactly! Now we all know you are playing games.
And you must be an African....
pearl

Park City, UT

#8 Oct 28, 2013
LaFonda wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL @ "American neighborhoods"!
No....
Jennings is indeed an All AFRICAN neighborhood... Baden?? The AFRICANS ran the Germans OUT...What happen to Welston?!? Exactly! Now we all know you are playing games.
And you must be an African....
Nope, not African. Guess that proves not all hate the Africans.
pearl

Park City, UT

#9 Oct 28, 2013
LaFonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for that response proving me wrong....
Please name one All African neighborhood in STL that safe and decent...
I've never been to STL, you paint an ugly picture of your town, so I'll consider myself lucky. Sounds as though you folks are heavy into segregation and you're still not content. It's you're culture. Not everywhere has these problems you speak of, not even everywhere in this country.
LaFonda

Houston, MO

#10 Oct 29, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been to STL, you paint an ugly picture of your town, so I'll consider myself lucky. Sounds as though you folks are heavy into segregation and you're still not content. It's you're culture. Not everywhere has these problems you speak of, not even everywhere in this country.
Nope. Not just me "painting an ugly picture"....

What I have written is 100% factual...none of it is made up. No I am NOT a racist. If so I would be hating on all races.
Fact is I LOVE all races but Africans for what they have done...if you would like I can start posting on here EVERYDAY, links to the local news of how the Africans are in STL....you will see exactly what I am talking about...
And so you I guess you are either black or you live under a rock...why do I say this!?!!
Because it's no big secret that the mayor of Chicago has been in the spotlight lately, about the out of control African violence in Chicago...
Oh AND Detroit! An many other cities.. Tennessee and Arkansas?? YES same issue.
So oops. You are terribly wrong!
It TRULY is the same across the country.

When's the last time you heard about a Bosnian, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese etc robbing and killing each other?? Or someone of Jewish descent? Or Italian?? Exactly. Mainly because they are NOT 2 steps out of the jungle!
Africans are violent by nature. PERIOD.
And yes, THEIR neighborhoods ARE indeed a direct reflection...
LaFonda

Houston, MO

#11 Oct 29, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I've never been to STL, you paint an ugly picture of your town, so I'll consider myself lucky. Sounds as though you folks are heavy into segregation and you're still not content. It's you're culture. Not everywhere has these problems you speak of, not even everywhere in this country.
And furthermore, ODDLY.....the Africans, statistically create almost ALL the crime even though they are the "minority"..
Yes, whites commit crimes too, but it GREATLY PALES in comparison to the African based crimes.
pearl

Park City, UT

#12 Oct 29, 2013
LaFonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Not just me "painting an ugly picture"....
What I have written is 100% factual...none of it is made up. No I am NOT a racist. If so I would be hating on all races.
Fact is I LOVE all races but Africans for what they have done...if you would like I can start posting on here EVERYDAY, links to the local news of how the Africans are in STL....you will see exactly what I am talking about...
And so you I guess you are either black or you live under a rock...why do I say this!?!!
Because it's no big secret that the mayor of Chicago has been in the spotlight lately, about the out of control African violence in Chicago...
Oh AND Detroit! An many other cities.. Tennessee and Arkansas?? YES same issue.
So oops. You are terribly wrong!
It TRULY is the same across the country.
When's the last time you heard about a Bosnian, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese etc robbing and killing each other?? Or someone of Jewish descent? Or Italian?? Exactly. Mainly because they are NOT 2 steps out of the jungle!
Africans are violent by nature. PERIOD.
And yes, THEIR neighborhoods ARE indeed a direct reflection...
I see you have come up with your own definition of what being a racist means. Most people go with the traditional definition. You must be special, right? I know five year olds that do this also. But, since you brought it up, I will say you can always tell a racist when they have to declare "No, I'm not a racist." If you didn't make that declaration how could one possibly know otherwise, since you quack like a racist?
Also, the rock I grew up under is Las Vegas, you know what the difference is between Vegas and STL? In Vegas there is money, lots of money which creates opportunity for all, not just other races. It's your culture. Do you really think the average poor black kid living in Chicago is aware of any opportunity to advance himself? People adapt to the culture they live in, be it crime ridden Chicago or anywhere else. If the typical person from STL feels the same way you do about the African, how do you expect one to ever assimilate?
pearl

Park City, UT

#13 Oct 29, 2013
LaFonda wrote:
<quoted text>
And furthermore, ODDLY.....the Africans, statistically create almost ALL the crime even though they are the "minority"..
Yes, whites commit crimes too, but it GREATLY PALES in comparison to the African based crimes.
Your kidding right? What statistics show is that a black man is much more likely to be convicted of a crime regardless of guilt. How many innocent black men do you think are in prison compared to innocent white men? You don't seem to be able to see passed your nose. It's your culture.
Tbonepookie

Houston, MO

#15 Oct 29, 2013
AlChimpton wrote:
Attention: I have some nice real estate property in Kinloch if anyone is interested it's always midnight @ c00n there Stay tuned to the TNB real estate channel for other listings. Bwwwwwwwa (;-(l)--+
FO SHO triple OG!

Dat be da shuzzle fo my kanizzle!

I worship money, gold, a$$, rims, weed, beer...
Therefore I truly am, an African.

Sincerely,
Jam Roddy J OG FUBU
Lafonda

Houston, MO

#16 Oct 29, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I see you have come up with your own definition of what being a racist means. Most people go with the traditional definition. You must be special, right? I know five year olds that do this also. But, since you brought it up, I will say you can always tell a racist when they have to declare "No, I'm not a racist." If you didn't make that declaration how could one possibly know otherwise, since you quack like a racist?
Also, the rock I grew up under is Las Vegas, you know what the difference is between Vegas and STL? In Vegas there is money, lots of money which creates opportunity for all, not just other races. It's your culture. Do you really think the average poor black kid living in Chicago is aware of any opportunity to advance himself? People adapt to the culture they live in, be it crime ridden Chicago or anywhere else. If the typical person from STL feels the same way you do about the African, how do you expect one to ever assimilate?
We are all still eating to hear of where that ALL African neighborhood that's SAFE and DECENT...
Haven't seen one ever....
All you are doing is jumpin around like Al "not so" SHARPton....
Let's hear of where those SAFE all African neighborhoods are at, and please explain why they are ALL bad.
Can't blame it on being poor. Just cause someone is poor doesn't "make" them steal, shoot and kill for a dam dollar...
Lafonda

Houston, MO

#17 Oct 29, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Your kidding right? What statistics show is that a black man is much more likely to be convicted of a crime regardless of guilt. How many innocent black men do you think are in prison compared to innocent white men? You don't seem to be able to see passed your nose. It's your culture.
As spoken by a black man....check out these YouTube vids...then explain this to me...since you wanna dance around words like you are on Soul Train...
Yes...Africans are truly evil...they offer nothing what so ever...

https://m.youtube.com/watch...

Or

https://m.youtube.com/watch...
Lafonda

Houston, MO

#18 Oct 29, 2013
And to add more proof...Google "bad neighborhoods" or better yet Youtube "bad neighborhoods"...
And tell me what race EVERY video centers around...
I can assure you it's NOT Bosnians, Laotions, Vietnamese, Koreans, Jews, Italians. Germans, the Dutch, Russians, Chinese, Japanese....etc etc...

It's the AFRICANOS!!! You know...the ones that STILL can be found inhabiting jungles in huts. Their people NEVER EVER advance. It's true...and why is this?? Why can we STILL find primitive Africans in existence??

It's a fact that ALL human races have evolved and advanced, even starting with nothing....yet Africans seem to get worse. Especially behavior and it seems they are always killing each other over trivial crap! They are animals...
pearl

Park City, UT

#19 Oct 30, 2013
Lafonda wrote:
And to add more proof...Google "bad neighborhoods" or better yet Youtube "bad neighborhoods"...
And tell me what race EVERY video centers around...
I can assure you it's NOT Bosnians, Laotions, Vietnamese, Koreans, Jews, Italians. Germans, the Dutch, Russians, Chinese, Japanese....etc etc...
It's the AFRICANOS!!! You know...the ones that STILL can be found inhabiting jungles in huts. Their people NEVER EVER advance. It's true...and why is this?? Why can we STILL find primitive Africans in existence??
It's a fact that ALL human races have evolved and advanced, even starting with nothing....yet Africans seem to get worse. Especially behavior and it seems they are always killing each other over trivial crap! They are animals...
The tribal cultures you refer to live by the rules of limited competition. No need for advancement. They live content leisurely lives. You really don't know what your talking about. And I don't feel like wasting my time with you. I'm sure your ignorance wont take you to far in this world. Your welcome to the last word.
LaFonda

Houston, MO

#20 Oct 30, 2013
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>The tribal cultures you refer to live by the rules of limited competition. No need for advancement. They live content leisurely lives. You really don't know what your talking about. And I don't feel like wasting my time with you. I'm sure your ignorance wont take you to far in this world. Your welcome to the last word.
....STILL waiting for you to tell us of an ALL African neighborhood that's safe and decent...STILL waiting.....stop dancing around words like that racist Al Sharpton...

Since: Nov 13

El Monte, CA

#21 Nov 18, 2013
it has been my experience that the most races culture is in fact the Africans. The Africans requested their own African American National Anthem. They feel they are entitled to a special treatment. What is was Black Entertainment Television let the white man tried that and see what happens let us try to have white Entertainment Television that's not going to happen Jesus isn't black Santa is in black Jesus is an a-rab and Santa is fictional. However the same The Santa Clause is based upon is indeed white. It was a saint that gave to the children and not only crack cocaine and heroin. One more thing I would like to point out is that the black neighborhoods are always trashed and the white neighborhoods that the Africans visit on a regular basis seems to have a lot of litter as well. The question is how long will society pay for slavery. That's been done and over with for a long time and the whites oh nothing to the blacks if they want to be treated better they should better themselves and do like everybody else get an education and contribute to society and if you do not have the means to do that then at least mind your own business and make yourself a better person! Can I get an amen?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Minority Governs Black Majority Ferguson 42 min Imbalance 13
Ferguson police shoots out pregnant women's eye 6 hr tyron 14
Michael Brown's stepfather investigated 7 hr LiberalismSucks 37
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr Sheboon 19,565
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 9 hr xxxrayted 5,449
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Dec 22 Granda pa Joe 438
Warrants issued for Family Dollar robber that f... Dec 21 Beauregard Cracker 2
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]