Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of...

Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report

There are 6467 comments on the politix.topix.com story from Aug 14, 2014, titled Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

The local police department in Ferguson, Missouri is being relieved of its duties by Governor Jay Nixon after several days of protests over the killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by an unnamed police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2312 Sep 5, 2014
The dirty secret will be that the importation of Ebola by Obama and un health checked 'children' of the death trains will be hidden.
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate your fellow blacks. Your obama czars have already doubled their unemployment, even more Among the black youth. The blacks have fallen in every major category since Obama was elected. He is looking in white posh California to retire in, not Chicago where his scams started.
Chicago ELITE elected criminals, go to jail. Washington follows. Orange was the new black, this season the truly posh will be returning to stripes.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2313 Sep 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>Naw, idiot. We understand this perfectly well. The police are nothing but hired killers. Their jobs are to shoot down our children in the middle of the dam streets like they are dogs. And then leave their dead bodies laying there for fur f*cking hours. That what they get paid to do. See, we understand.

So, what I am proposing is to just leave the dumb cops alone. Let them be. Instead, what we need to do in Ferguson is get rid of that apartheid system in which 20% whites have complete domination over 80% blacks. Yep. Now THAT there is a real problem. Here it is 2014 and we system have the Dummyrat Party selling apartheid to us and think we are too dumb tio see what is going on. What we need to do in Ferguson is run every one of those dam Dummyrat white folks out of town and bring in some Black Power.

The Convention People's Party is the answer. When we are in power there is never any chanxce at all that some white assss cop will shoot down one of our children in the middle of the f*cking street. In the first place, we will never have an entirely white police department in an 80% black town. In the second place, we will not allow police to "patrol" residential areas any more. This is not a slave plantation in which the paddy rollers are needed to keep the slaves in line. That crap is out dated. Under CPP government there will be no more paddy rollers in our neighborhoods. If a crime is committed, folks can call the police. But if nobody calls the cops, they have no dam business in a residential area peeping into windows and flirting with our daughters and all that non-sense.

See, this problem ain't so hard to figure out in the first place. Now, is it? Just kick the white man out of power and bring in some Black Power under the CPP. Problem solved.
Cause everybody knows black people don't shoot other black people, problem solved, ha ha ha ha

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2314 Sep 5, 2014
Cbusa wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause everybody knows black people don't shoot other black people, problem solved, ha ha ha ha
We do not shoot unarmed teenagers in the middle of the street. Nobody in the civilized world does that and expect to be let off the hook after doing it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2315 Sep 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>We do not shoot unarmed teenagers in the middle of the street. Nobody in the civilized world does that and expect to be let off the hook after doing it.
Your like talking to a wall, good luck

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2316 Sep 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not shoot unarmed teenagers in the middle of the street. Nobody in the civilized world does that and expect to be let off the hook after doing it.
Apparently we do shoot unarmed teenagers in the middle of the street, and there are reasons to justify it. I must add to that, it isn't just the white cops shooting them, but black cops, as well. White kids and black kids. White on black, black on white, white on white, black on black. Your plan for your own civilized world (towns built by blacks for blacks only) just might work out the way you envision. I wouldn't put money on it, but... Now what is your back-up plan? You gonna force whites to come back to your black towns?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2317 Sep 5, 2014
SchoolTheFools wrote:
<quoted text>That's an incredible thing to hear - and I mean that with all sincerity. Families - when not screwed up themselves - really are the best sages. It's a shame so many other blacks feel they need to look to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Spike Lee, etc. when these people preach the politics of hate and race hustling.

So that leads me to a follow-on question. Can I assume that your family taught you to respect laws and those that enforce them? I would venture to say that they did.

And while I appreciate that for young blacks it's not as cut/dry (because I acknowledge that there are some racist and corrupt cops out there), there still is no excuse to disobey the law and then pretend there should be no consequences for that.

Should the consequences mean death? Probably not, but if the evidence reveals Brown attacked Wilson - nobody should be surprised by that.
My family isn't perfect, like most families. Well rounded, educated parents helps all involved. Make the best decision you can with the skills you have acquired on life's journey. Not much more to it. We are the sum total of our life experiences...

No, there was some other alternative than death...I'm sure of that. Attacked the police? I don't buy that either. I just don't.

Brooklyn, New York

#2318 Sep 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>E.W. Jackosn is telling the truth that you dont want hear either and you live in the real world alright, just like those in Detroit, MI claim too which you would fit right in there with them in Detroit, MI who have no use for the Real World.
How is this tie into what I said? My truth works for me. You are free to run behind any idiot or messiah you'd like.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#2319 Sep 5, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right,,,if this be true,,,then there would be executions everyday,,,the lefty racist bastards are full of lefty GODLESS poop,,,this kid who was shot and killed by that cop is a total shame it happens,,,but this kid wasnt no angel,,,that cop didnt just shoot him for no reason,,,the cops in the city that shot that guy holding a knife were protecting themselve and everyone else because the guy was a danger to everyone,,,just think how shitty life would be in america if there were no cops,,,it would suck,,,just like it sucks for the last 6yrs under obama,,,race seperation,,,terrorist running wild,,,high unemployment and welfare,,,scandle after scandle,,,this is the true way of the lefty dumbocrats,,,and this al sharpton,,,this black panther american terrorist group,,,this american made in prison islam terrorist group,,,these are all the lefty way of things,,,hate and confussion,,,there is a reaction to every action,,,the kid attacked the cop,,,the kid got shot and killed by the cop,,,obama got elected,,,and the world went to shit,,,al sharpton and these other groups show up,,,riots follow,,,teach a child respect,,,and the child grows up to respect,,,very simple,,,just like faith and prayer is so simple,,,but some of mankind makes everything hard,,,who?,,,the lefty dumbocrats is who,,,

Brooklyn, New York

#2320 Sep 5, 2014
Obama Bitches wrote:
<quoted text>The truth. Six years of Obama and Demonrats in Congress.

Many whites are living in a depression let alone the blacks who got hit the worst.

This is the real world-----Obama Sucks the life out of America, especially young Americans!
The short answer is that the economy is improving, but not as fast as everyone would like...Obama didn't put the US here, and it will take a while to dig out. Educate yourself.

Brooklyn, New York

#2321 Sep 5, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>The autopsy ruled out you execution theory.
Wrong. It almost shows he did.

Saint Louis, MO

#2322 Sep 5, 2014
Just a question- why do people automatically assume that someone is racist if they believe that this was a justifiable shooting? I think the police story is the most believable. I don't wish the young man dead but he was most likely assaulting the officer. He made a stupid decision and died for it. It's sad for him and his parents. Why do people assume you hate all black people just because you don't believe this man was innocently walking down the street minding his own business?

Brooklyn, New York

#2323 Sep 5, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>So did they teach you the value of education and hard work or to just play the race card?
They taught me how to deal with the ignorance of society...Mostly the ignorance of certain people...
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#2324 Sep 5, 2014
That Girl 53 wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently we do shoot unarmed teenagers in the middle of the street, and there are reasons to justify it. I must add to that, it isn't just the white cops shooting them, but black cops, as well. White kids and black kids. White on black, black on white, white on white, black on black. Your plan for your own civilized world (towns built by blacks for blacks only) just might work out the way you envision. I wouldn't put money on it, but... Now what is your back-up plan? You gonna force whites to come back to your black towns?
when the lefty obama is long gone,,,old ass al sharpton is long gone to the other side,,,america will improve itself,,,simple facts of todays world,,,the only reason the white and black races have so much tensions between them is cuz of obama,,,holder,,,al sharpton,,,the rest of the lefty bastards in power today,,,like reid,,,palosi,,,gore,,,clinton ,,,when obama is history,,,so will these racist bastards be history also,,,

Brooklyn, New York

#2325 Sep 5, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>It's not excessive if Brown continued to pose an imminent threat to Wilson. To sit there and blithely tell officers how they should and should not act when their life is on the line speaks volumes of how ignorant you are. You act as if they have all the time in the world to rationalize their next move when a split second could mean life or death. By the way, who cares how many times he shot Brown? You do realize that most officers aren't shooting to kill if they don't have to? The autopsy revealed that three or four bullets were shot in Brown's arm, which most likely means Wilson was trying to subdue him. Furthermore, were you there to say he was shooting like a "wild man"? Sounds like you're just speculating about something you know nothing about because you have an obvious agenda. Perhaps Brown should have watched Chris Rock's skit "How to not get your ass kicked by the police" before he decided to attack one?
You don't know what Brown did. You are not a witness.

Subdue him and at the same time shoot him in the arm? 4 times? No. That didn't happen. That cop shot his gun like a circus poodle on red bull, guaranteed. He was scared for his life, remember? A steady hand? Hell no.
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#2327 Sep 5, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
My family isn't perfect, like most families. Well rounded, educated parents helps all involved. Make the best decision you can with the skills you have acquired on life's journey. Not much more to it. We are the sum total of our life experiences...
No, there was some other alternative than death...I'm sure of that. Attacked the police? I don't buy that either. I just don't.
you dont believe this kid attacked that cop?,,,so you believe this kids friend who was there as a witness,,,who by the way has been proven he lied,,,and the fact that if this cop was a racist and just shot this kid for no other reason,,,then answer this,,,how come this cop has been a cop for 6yrs without shooting anyone else?,,,the cops are pricks in that area cuz the blacks are running wild breaking the laws,,,not cuz their racist,,,and if you were a cop and worked with the shit of society everyday,,,you would be a prick also,,,not a racist,,,

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2328 Sep 5, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
They taught me how to deal with the ignorance of society...Mostly the ignorance of certain people...
Cannot reason with a white racist dog...
grave digger

West Plains, MO

#2329 Sep 5, 2014
wish you people would wake up,,,if you want money go earn money,,,dont steal for a living,,,slavery happened in america,,,a long time ago,,,and is over,,,dont you idiots who keep voting in them dumbass lefty dumbocrats know this by now,,,the lefty party hates GOD,,,wants total control over everyone,,,and worse of all,,,never ever ever had a plan that worked for the people,,,ever,,,but are fast talkers and the best at using confussion to cover up the bullshit plans that dont work and never have worked or ever will work for the good of the people,,,I love obamas and the lefts way of their promise to end the war in iraq,,,their plan,,,just give a date and leave,,,so they did,,,now look at iraq and the threat to america because of it,,,called isis,,,now america has to go back into iraq and back to war with worse terrorist,,,another lefty plan that failed,,,then nots forget about what they did the second they got power,,,removed the defense system in europe,,,nice plan to save a billion dollers right?,,,wrong,,,cuz now america is in the cold war era again,,,plus they have raised the debt by trillions,,,another lefty plan that failed,,,,and the best of all,,,obama and the lefty dumbocrats had 2 full yrs of total dumbocrat rule in washington dc,,,with nothing good being done,,,wake up people,,,
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2330 Sep 5, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>this cop has been a cop for 6yrs without shooting anyone else?,,,
Good to see that there will be a Justice Department investigation into the Ferguson, Missouri, police department. It sounds about due for a check up!
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2331 Sep 5, 2014
Guest wrote:
do people assume you hate all black people just because you don't believe this man was innocently walking down the street minding his own business?
Dear, he was rudely spoken to by the cop for jaywalking - and worse was to follow.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#2332 Sep 5, 2014
grave digger wrote:
<quoted text>GODLESS poop,,,
Is there god full poop? Lolll

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr WPWW 20,966
Family had to remove roadside Mother's cross me... 17 hr VitaminC 2
Mermaid Thu MermaidsAreReal 1
Any Littles/ddlg/abdl in the area Thu InterestedLittle 1
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) Thu ESL survivor 104
shoplifting needs to stop Thu Terry 3
Econo lodge 3730 lindbergh Wed Ricardo montobomb 3

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages