Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of...

Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report

There are 6465 comments on the politix.topix.com story from Aug 14, 2014, titled Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report. In it, politix.topix.com reports that:

The local police department in Ferguson, Missouri is being relieved of its duties by Governor Jay Nixon after several days of protests over the killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by an unnamed police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at politix.topix.com.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2226 Sep 3, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>No, for sure I'm not. It would be a hard task for having to live down the stereo type denigrates that the 40% bring down on the heads of the blacks that are trying to assimilate into the real world.
There is a thin line between civilization and barbarism. He speaks about consensus. And, wants to make a deal.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2227 Sep 3, 2014
The terrorists are so unimpressed by obama they are chopping heads off and mocking him while doing so. What a clown. The only people obama is dangerous to is white conservatives. Isis don't need to worry they are fairly safe from harm unless bad press makes obama have to drop a bomb or two. Now all you murder victims and family of those beheaded say, thank you comrade obama!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2228 Sep 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
The authority on black people...
Bill Cosby is the Authority on Black People and knows exactly what is wrong with Black America which he has stated but Majority of Blacks dont like to hear Bill Cosby tell the truth.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2229 Sep 3, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Cosby is the Authority on Black People and knows exactly what is wrong with Black America which he has stated but Majority of Blacks dont like to hear Bill Cosby tell the truth.
Yeah. It's usually a black millionaire that cheated on his wife and had a baby by another woman that has all the right answers.

Thanks.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2230 Sep 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. It's usually a black millionaire that cheated on his wife and had a baby by another woman that has all the right answers.

Thanks.
No one is perfect, but stars are rushed from so many directions by suitors that throw them selves at them, it takes a lot of strength.
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#2231 Sep 3, 2014
Yes a black millionaire did have a child by a woman other then his wife. His name is Jesse Jackson.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2232 Sep 3, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Yes a black millionaire did have a child by a woman other then his wife. His name is Jesse Jackson.
And BOOM goes the dynamite!!! LMAO. Gotta love it...
Pop Clutch

Bedford, OH

#2233 Sep 3, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Perhaps Jackson is trying to get even with whites one person at a time.
Mugsy

United States

#2234 Sep 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Money, time, training...The cost of a small city having to restaff their whole police department, they'll go broke. They have to pay for replacements...Fired officers got their jobs back? I've never heard of such a thing. If that happened, that's the dumbest fkn thing I've heard. Hire back racist cops. What tha hell is this world coming to?
Wilson ended up killing an unarmed teen...You are concerned about his job at a proven racist department...
Outstanding.
Wilson being unarmed doesn't render him harmless. For you to insinuate that he couldn't possibly be an imminent threat is disingenuous and asinine. By the way, are you going to apologize if the officer is found not guilty? Talk about outstanding.
Miss Shontelle W

Florissant, MO

#2235 Sep 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. It's usually a black millionaire that cheated on his wife and had a baby by another woman that has all the right answers.
Thanks.
And even with those minor transgressions, he has more character, integrity, and moral turpitude in his pinky finger than you have in your entire racist body...You're welcome.
Mugsy

United States

#2236 Sep 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Yet goons like Sharpton, Wright, and Jackson are lauded by many in the black community. How pathetic!
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#2237 Sep 3, 2014
There will be no apologies for the Police Officer when he is exonerated. The bad guys will never accept his being exonerated. Justice to them is when they get their way. They have been taught they are entitled to whatever they want, whenever they want it. They are not the brightest people. Education means nothing to them, and God forbid they should ever take a job of any kind. I don't know how people live never taking responsibility for anything in their miserable lives.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2238 Sep 3, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
There will be no apologies for the Police Officer when he is exonerated. The bad guys will never accept his being exonerated. Justice to them is when they get their way. They have been taught they are entitled to whatever they want, whenever they want it. They are not the brightest people. Education means nothing to them, and God forbid they should ever take a job of any kind. I don't know how people live never taking responsibility for anything in their miserable lives.
I'm one whitey who doesn't owe them a damn thing! If any of them want to go back and quibble with some ancestors of mine, they are welcome to do so. They are all long gone of course, but so are their slaves if they had any! I would welcome any race into my home, have a drink, a meal, whatever, but don't act like idiots and expect me to sit and listen to bullshit and whining about what my race has done to you and how we hold you back and make you act like thugs and animals. If everyone deserves a fair shake, then that damn better include me!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2239 Sep 3, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
You dont like to the Truth either.

EW Jackson says Great Society worse for black families than slavery

“Common sense prevails.”

Since: Mar 14

3rd rock from the sun.

#2240 Sep 4, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The cause he died for was the cause of African freedom and empowerment from white cop domination. I did not say that he is a martyr. Frankly, I have no thought to the point yet. But his death was a martyrdom. Whether he was a good guy or a bad guy, his dying the way he died showed that he represented what we as African want in places like Ferguson. We want freedom from white people bossing it over us. And ought not be so hard to understand. Ferguson is 80% African. And so we do not want a white government under the Dummyrat Party of Obama and the Clinton Gang. Why is it so hard for white people top get it through their blonde little heads that they can no longer boss us around?
Sooo, you think the Tea Party is your ticket to African-American empowerment?????

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2241 Sep 4, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo, you think the Tea Party is your ticket to African-American empowerment?????
B!tch, I said nothing about any dam Tea Party. I said Convention People's Party: http://conventionpeoplesparty.org/

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2242 Sep 4, 2014
Miss Denetia wrote:
<quoted text>Elections have consequences you fool. Even if you didn't vote for Obama, you obviously have zero credibility amongst the 90+% of our race who saw otherwise and voted for him only because of his pigment. And stop with the pious baloney about being bossed around by whites. Our culture has far more tearing at its fabric and foundation than the white man being "bossy" or anything else whitey could have ever thrown into the mix. You need to listen to the great words of brother Bill Cosby to glean a better examination of our race and culture and its self-induced internal struggles. Your views are warped and get in the way of the real facts that hardly support your obviously racially divisive position. And that's coming from a sister who sees right through charlatans like YOU!
You sound like a racist white b!tch you thinks a clown like Bill Cosby is a credible black leader. We have far greater men and women than that monkey to listen to. And we dam certain do not need to listen to white racist dogs like you.
get off

Abbeville, LA

#2243 Sep 4, 2014
ignorant negros having ignorant off spring get off the American tax dollar get a job cut them off wel fare
CouldHaveBeenMe3 5YearsAgo

West Memphis, AR

#2244 Sep 4, 2014
Parents please do tell in the other topic......

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#2245 Sep 4, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>Wilson being unarmed doesn't render him harmless. For you to insinuate that he couldn't possibly be an imminent threat is disingenuous and asinine. By the way, are you going to apologize if the officer is found not guilty? Talk about outstanding.
I think you mean Brown.

Shooting feverishly at a subject, unarmed, is excessive. Do random off shot bullets just fall to the ground? Wilson absolutely did not fire 6 shots and hit Brown with every shot. He was shooting like a wild man.

When I hear his side of the story and it's not bullshit, I'll make the call then, but for now he's hiding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people are our natural enemies. (Sep '14) 4 hr yup 4,386
News City's community policing efforts earn White Ho... 7 hr bozo 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Sue Remington 20,274
Review: Warson Auto Plaza (Nov '13) May 20 Mary The Car Sale... 18
Motorcycle clubs in&around st.louis May 20 baa baa baa 68
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) May 20 MarlonPerkins 68
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) May 20 hello 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages