Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Duties: Report

Aug 14, 2014 Full story: politix.topix.com 5,915

The local police department in Ferguson, Missouri is being relieved of its duties by Governor Jay Nixon after several days of protests over the killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by an unnamed police officer.

Full Story
Truth

United States

#2198 Sep 2, 2014
Militarized Cops Are Bad wrote:
The shooting was justified. Anyone of any race or gender that reaches into a police car and begins pounding on the cop can expect to be shot, especially if the perp is trying to take the cop’s gun.
The majority of the looters and rioters were not from the city of Ferguson. Those people came to Ferguson to burn and plunder from outside of Ferguson and in most cases, from outside of the State. The news agencies preferred to not report those facts and instead reported white on black crime.
When the Ferguson police gave up control of the situation to the St Louis County Police Department that was a serious blunder. St Louis County Police have a reputation of violating laws and the Constitutional rights of people. They are an overly militarized police force with very bad cops just looking for a reason to kill and maim. It was the St Louis County Police that escalated the rioting when they began randomly firing 40mm rubber bullets into a crowd of peaceful protesters. There were people on their knees, hands up, and in prayer when the St Louis County Police opened fire into the crowd. In addition, they fired tear gas at reporters and video crews. There was no reason for that type of Nazi behavior.
The real trouble makers were easily seen in the back of the peaceably assembled crowd and could have easily been approached from behind instead of shooting through innocent citizens to try to hit the trouble makers. But again, the St Louis County Police are thugs with badges and very militarized. I never believed militarizing the police was a good idea and now we see the result of such policies. I should hope that this tragedy will serve as an impetus to begin the demilitarization of all police agencies across the USA.
Criminals would love to see the officers demilitarized. The criminals love to have the police out gunned. Are you one of the criminals?
Truth

United States

#2199 Sep 2, 2014
DebraE wrote:
<quoted text>Confirmed? Great, all you have to do now is provide the link.

I did watch a video of a black man in a white T shirt, red ball cap and khaki shorts pushing a guy around in a store. I also saw a video of a black man who was dead and laying in the middle of the street. He didn't have a ball cap, of course anything could have happened to that. He was wearing a white T shirt and, oops! BLACK shorts. Hmmmm......

Maybe I should check those vid clips again ;o)
Sounds like you need to check something. You're a little behind on the case. His own friend confirmed the store robbery. You must have missed that as well.
Truth

United States

#2200 Sep 2, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Appreciate the juvenile banter. Go play, dipshit.
Go to bed little boy. Adults are talking.

“Common sense prevails.”

Since: Mar 14

3rd rock from the sun.

#2201 Sep 2, 2014
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
DebraE.
Yes. The 60s 70s era revolutionary element **(now in power)** ranted and raved during the early days of the revolution, demanding to be permitted to exercise filthy speech. Thay did so until they came to power. Then, these clever ones designated speech uttered by those who oppose their own revolutionary ideology as expressing "hate speech" never to be uttered ever again. This is typical of African thought. If something has been produced, it is "only fair" that White people share the bounty - under threat of violence. One can trace that thought pattern back to the African races' natural habitat in Africa. This thought process never extends to the point of wondering how that thing was produced, much less actually producing it.
You ask what "color" you are. I believe the intent of that question is in the context of race. As you may or may not know, many ethnicities within the Caucasoid race have darker skin pigmentation than many African ethnic groups. "Color" is only one determinant of race, and a minor one at that. I'm sure you would agree that many White people are no better than Africans.
You remind me about when I was a little child. I realized when one looks in a mirror, one can see a false color image. One day I looked in the mirror and I wondered what the true color of my eyes is. I asked my mother. When she answered me, I did not know if she was telling me the truth or if she was kidding. To this very day, I do not know what the color of my eyes are.
Ronald
I do believe that the same type of greedy b@st@rds who brought Africans over here in chains were the very ones who beat their native language, their cultural customs, their religion out of them. The best were bred to the best, familial ties were not encouraged. What makes you think the 5th generation black American has any clue as to how great-great-great-great-great- grandpa would have done things?

I've had my photograph pored over by the David Dukesters, I'm supposed to be "somewhat northern European with a strong Mediterranian influence and Slavic features. Total BS. I have over 1200 names in my genealogy database, I know what genetics were handed down to me. I know where most of my ancestors came from and where they travelled from (perhaps picking up a little native colour on the way) to wind up in this country eventually.

If your eyes are grey, they will reflect the type of light, or your surroundings, clothing, etc. and appear different colours at different times. Mine often have a slight green tint.

I would assure you that all races, ethnicities, religions and any other groups have their good citizens, fairly good citizens and criminal element, sometimes overlapping.

“Common sense prevails.”

Since: Mar 14

3rd rock from the sun.

#2202 Sep 2, 2014
Cbusa wrote:
<quoted text>
White of course , your german reference to , I'm not myself, or some such crap
Is pretty obvious, typical gay white lib
Wrong again.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2203 Sep 2, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>What riots would those be dearie?

Is somebody else living in a fantasy land too?
Somebody else on this post calls people dearie, who else are you pretending to be read? Do you even know who you are.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2204 Sep 2, 2014
sheepdog wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the biggest heap of bat guano I have ever seen. I lost all ability to take that post seriously when you referred to brown as a martyr. I would love to hear what cause he died for...
The cause he died for was the cause of African freedom and empowerment from white cop domination. I did not say that he is a martyr. Frankly, I have no thought to the point yet. But his death was a martyrdom. Whether he was a good guy or a bad guy, his dying the way he died showed that he represented what we as African want in places like Ferguson. We want freedom from white people bossing it over us. And ought not be so hard to understand. Ferguson is 80% African. And so we do not want a white government under the Dummyrat Party of Obama and the Clinton Gang. Why is it so hard for white people top get it through their blonde little heads that they can no longer boss us around?
sheepdog

West Plains, MO

#2205 Sep 3, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>The cause he died for was the cause of African freedom and empowerment from white cop domination. I did not say that he is a martyr. Frankly, I have no thought to the point yet. But his death was a martyrdom. Whether he was a good guy or a bad guy, his dying the way he died showed that he represented what we as African want in places like Ferguson. We want freedom from white people bossing it over us. And ought not be so hard to understand. Ferguson is 80% African. And so we do not want a white government under the Dummyrat Party of Obama and the Clinton Gang. Why is it so hard for white people top get it through their blonde little heads that they can no longer boss us around?
Wow. I really don't know what to say to that. Ummm I guess good luck with that. Don't fight the nice guys in scrubs, and make sure you take all your pills when they bring them to you.
Miss Denetia

Saint Peters, MO

#2206 Sep 3, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
The cause he died for was the cause of African freedom and empowerment from white cop domination. I did not say that he is a martyr. Frankly, I have no thought to the point yet. But his death was a martyrdom. Whether he was a good guy or a bad guy, his dying the way he died showed that he represented what we as African want in places like Ferguson. We want freedom from white people bossing it over us. And ought not be so hard to understand. Ferguson is 80% African. And so we do not want a white government under the Dummyrat Party of Obama and the Clinton Gang. Why is it so hard for white people top get it through their blonde little heads that they can no longer boss us around?
Elections have consequences you fool. Even if you didn't vote for Obama, you obviously have zero credibility amongst the 90+% of our race who saw otherwise and voted for him only because of his pigment. And stop with the pious baloney about being bossed around by whites. Our culture has far more tearing at its fabric and foundation than the white man being "bossy" or anything else whitey could have ever thrown into the mix. You need to listen to the great words of brother Bill Cosby to glean a better examination of our race and culture and its self-induced internal struggles. Your views are warped and get in the way of the real facts that hardly support your obviously racially divisive position. And that's coming from a sister who sees right through charlatans like YOU!

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#2207 Sep 3, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>The cause he died for was the cause of African freedom and empowerment from white cop domination. I did not say that he is a martyr. Frankly, I have no thought to the point yet. But his death was a martyrdom. Whether he was a good guy or a bad guy, his dying the way he died showed that he represented what we as African want in places like Ferguson. We want freedom from white people bossing it over us. And ought not be so hard to understand. Ferguson is 80% African. And so we do not want a white government under the Dummyrat Party of Obama and the Clinton Gang. Why is it so hard for white people top get it through their blonde little heads that they can no longer boss us around?
His death was caused from being a retard.

Since: Jun 14

Location hidden

#2208 Sep 3, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
I do not think that cops go around shooting unarmed children for mere sport. When tragedies such as the martyrdom of Michael Brown occur, it is because the political atmosphere for it to happen has been created at the top, throughout the entire political culture that the Dummyrat Party has crated in general and specifically in Ferguson. Note that the GOP has had very minimal influence in Ferguson for a very, very long time. That political culture in Ferguson is Dummyrat culture. It is almost exactly like apartheid in South Africa and zionism in Palestine. 80% of the people are Africans. But nearly 100% of the political and economic and social power is held by whites. This is the same type of political culture that was created under Jim Crow in the deep south by Dummyrat rule. And no solution will ever be complete until African leadership face this hard ugly truth and find an alternative to Dummyrat rule in Ferguson.

For example, had the Convention People's Party been in power in Ferguson, that cop would have never dared to shoot that boy. We would have created an atmosphere and political culture that says any time a cop on our payroll exceeds his authority or abuses his power, he is history. He will be fired. No children will be shot by cops under CPP rule. It is that simple
You must have mommy and daddy issues.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2209 Sep 3, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to check something. You're a little behind on the case. His own friend confirmed the store robbery. You must have missed that as well.
I would bet the black people of the streets are just as happy this thug is gone from the streets as the police are.........he surly wasn't out for a popularity contest.

Location hidden

#2210 Sep 3, 2014
Miss Denetia wrote:
<quoted text>Elections have consequences you fool. Even if you didn't vote for Obama, you obviously have zero credibility amongst the 90+% of our race who saw otherwise and voted for him only because of his pigment. And stop with the pious baloney about being bossed around by whites. Our culture has far more tearing at its fabric and foundation than the white man being "bossy" or anything else whitey could have ever thrown into the mix. You need to listen to the great words of brother Bill Cosby to glean a better examination of our race and culture and its self-induced internal struggles. Your views are warped and get in the way of the real facts that hardly support your obviously racially divisive position. And that's coming from a sister who sees right through charlatans like YOU!
Obama vows to send Air Force units, aircraft to Baltics.........is that the same as 14 pivots to jobs that went nowhere.
Your Choice

United States

#2211 Sep 3, 2014
Did you get your welfare check yesterday?
Your Choice

United States

#2212 Sep 3, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you and the rest of your family get their welfare card check yesterday??? I hope that the government paid your section 8 and your electric bill on time..
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#2213 Sep 3, 2014
sheepdog wrote:
<quoted text>
I read your links. I found that there were some interesting similarities between what we ask our police to do and what we have been using our military for in the last 15 years. It seems both are on "peace keeping missions". Some might question why police need the gear they have. You should ask the reporters whom were shielded from random gunfire (from protestors) behind bearcats. You should ask the St. Louis county cop that got sent to the hospital after being struck by a thrown bottle. My understanding is that he would have been fine if he would have been allowed to continue wearing his helmet....
During the LA Riots people were asking the most opposite of questions. "Why aren't the police prepared for this?"
Maybe you could explain why after all those reports of people shooting at cops, the only people who actually got shot were protestors?

Everywhere in the world has riot police. They are equipped to end riots. Your guys are equipped to kill rioters.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#2214 Sep 3, 2014
The Wizard of Granite wrote:
<quoted text>
His death was caused from being a retard.
I do. My issues is yo white assss mama and yo white assss daddy.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2215 Sep 3, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could explain why after all those reports of people shooting at cops, the only people who actually got shot were protestors?

Everywhere in the world has riot police. They are equipped to end riots. Your guys are equipped to kill rioters.
And yet no rioters get killed. Even when robbing, burning, and shooting at police. The police were even told to back off and let thugs rob stores when the owners were calling for help. But hey the people in charge do know one thing for sure. Law abiding people don't riot, so screw them they don't matter, squeaky wheel gets the grease right. How sad we let criminals run loose cause we are afraid of bad press.
sheepdog

United States

#2216 Sep 3, 2014
I can read wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you could explain why after all those reports of people shooting at cops, the only people who actually got shot were protestors?

How do you figure that? Riot control has been studied to the point of a science. The only difference I see between riot police in St. Louis and say the UK is a shear number of front line personnel. St. Louis barely had enough for adequate over watch. Maybe you should compare it to Egypt or China. Their first line is an actual tank with guns instead of an up fitted Ford chassis with no guns.

Location hidden

#2217 Sep 3, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>I do. My issues is yo white assss mama and yo white assss daddy.
Yo boy, go play with your black marbles. You done lost the rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State auditor Thomas Schweich 1 hr rocket ron 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Samuel-6g-Jackson 19,631
Divorced after 35 years 22 hr Divorced after 35... 1
Looking for A M B I E N/Z O L P I D E M Wed stlouisperson 2
Looking for F o c a l i n Wed TypeA4Sure 1
Baldwin/Ballwin Studio (May '08) Feb 25 HIstorybuffinNe 2
Why are black people so angry and aggressive? (Aug '14) Feb 25 james 19
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]