First Prev
of 3
Next Last
u r scum

Warrenton, MO

#47 Aug 28, 2012
American_Jihad wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Are You Schooling ? I was born in St.Louis , you are doing your self a diss service by continuing to live there and whine about the killings and violence but un like you i let free people
use their state and constitutional rights to live and go where they please even if they diss service them selfs it's their right.
Of course you could get on an airplane as I did and it's only a :55
minute flight to some where nice like Minnesota and a 2:00 hr flight to some where nice in Florida cause God knows there is no stopping those killing , robbing , and ripping gangs in the STL
and God knows how many have tried and found it was a waste of time amd effort of course The Boken parents could have done some research and told their daughter this but you know lazy parents and now they have a reason to hate all black men the rest of their
broken soul days on earth.
Yeah,
SG-22 E-Com
I don't need your thank you's for my service to America I did it for me and my father so I could be like my father and the rest of my family that served. Not some back stabbing coward like you .
F#ckoff n die u retard ,wat ur mama did crack while you were n the womb ? ur a joke !
TiredInTheSTL

Saint Louis, MO

#48 Aug 29, 2012
American_Jihad,

I almost let that coward statement get to me, but I realized you have no clue who I am or what I have done. I tried to give you a little respect for serving our country, but your no more than "cannon fodder"... Do you know what that means? lol

Good luck to you. Stupid is as Stupid does...

Or maybe you hit head a few two many times.
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#49 Aug 29, 2012
Well you do sound Viet Kong (Gooks) some times
(TiredlnTheSTL) I don't need your repect .

I have Repect it's on the Back of My U.S. Military
Retiree Card and each time I enter a U.S. Military
base or Facility there is the pay off and respect
I need.

I'm glad none of my fellow American Soldiers have to be in a fox hole with you , being a few words on a pc screen gets to you I doubt you would have made it through basic training in any of America's
Armed Forces branches.

Get a Grip Coward and take a Hint real men have U.S. Military I.D.'s not cowards and wanna be's
stlmusician14

United States

#51 Aug 3, 2014
glenjacobs wrote:
Boo hoo, the cops are looking into a murder only because she's white. Shut the f*ck up. I wish minorities would stop playing the race card so much, so annoying. What kind of country is it where you can only hate a man if he's white?
the race card? Sorry it's not a card and if you grew up in town and country as a black child as I did you might re-evaluate your empty statement. I'm with you murder is wrong this is wrong but society definitely isn't right and the fact that you don't acknowledge the presence of racism right before your eyes is tragic and a sign of your own ignorance. Racism is very much a live wake-up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pain pills 4 hr Jreely 1
St. Louis ISP Stalker is a Jerk Off 7 hr Shazam 7
Lawsuit's need to be loser Pays 11 hr F Lee Bailey 1
Trump should let Iran nuke Israel 14 hr NLDM 1
Writers need to go on strike 14 hr NLDM 1
N Korean News=USA Fake News 14 hr NLDM 1
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump Mon Cheneys Lesbian D... 1,666

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance