Niggir Kills Ex SLU Student Megan Bo...

Niggir Kills Ex SLU Student Megan Boken In The CWE St.Louis ?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#1 Aug 19, 2012
News reports claim ex volley ball player and SLU student Megan Boken was killed in a hail of bellets from a black mans pistol in the Central West End are of St.Louis near Taylor and Maryland Ave?

Witnesses said she was arguing before the fatal shots was fired , was she arguing with the man attempting to tell him she had no part in comming to SG-22's apt door at River Chase Apartments in Florissant Missouri offering him sex from under age minors to set him up and entrap for Florissant Missouri Police ? Well if you hear from the Florissant Police Chief let him know SG-22 is not into sex with minors he likes Assassin's . Oh and please send Megan's family General Jihad of Cairo Egypt condolences and let
Stl-Mo Homicide Detective Mrs. Brooks know Gangs all over the USA said they are going to kill every female or male they suspect of
offering sex to innocent men to set them up for police . Yeah .

Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com U.S. Army (Ret.)
APALL_Ed

Norristown, PA

#2 Aug 19, 2012
Normally I wouldnt respond to your tirade, but lets face it, when you write what you just did, its begging for someone to vent! Somethings in lie, arent do overs! Life...and death...arent do overs. Her family and friends dont give a rats ass about motives, hidden agendas, world politics, espionage or anything else at this point other than they lost a beautiul, talented daughter to a crazy, egoccentric, narcissitic, sociopath that clearly will pay the price when caught. You, on the other hand, continue to write your senselsss tirades about this violent act, perhaps you know more than you are telling about this? Retired? hahah you are ither a young adult who thinks this is funny or you are as crazy as the murderer of Megan.
Law biding citizen

New Lebanon, OH

#4 Aug 19, 2012
American_Jihad wrote:
News reports claim ex volley ball player and SLU student Megan Boken was killed in a hail of bellets from a black mans pistol in the Central West End are of St.Louis near Taylor and Maryland Ave?
Witnesses said she was arguing before the fatal shots was fired , was she arguing with the man attempting to tell him she had no part in comming to SG-22's apt door at River Chase Apartments in Florissant Missouri offering him sex from under age minors to set him up and entrap for Florissant Missouri Police ? Well if you hear from the Florissant Police Chief let him know SG-22 is not into sex with minors he likes Assassin's . Oh and please send Megan's family General Jihad of Cairo Egypt condolences and let
Stl-Mo Homicide Detective Mrs. Brooks know Gangs all over the USA said they are going to kill every female or male they suspect of
offering sex to innocent men to set them up for police . Yeah .
Sincerely,
SG-22 E-Com U.S. Army (Ret.)
Wow you are really fucked up.

1st Learn how to spell its bullets not bellets. The girl that got murdered was an American citizen not an Egytian. It sounds like you are delusional or you are the person that killed the girl. people wonder why America is not the way it has been in the past. If it was 50 years ago the police could just shoot down any scum bags like that on sight. How I miss those days. You say you are an Army vet, the way you speak I am ashamed to be in the same branch that I served in WW2.
Davie

Slidell, LA

#5 Aug 20, 2012
Law biding citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are really fucked up.
1st Learn how to spell its bullets not bellets. The girl that got murdered was an American citizen not an Egytian. It sounds like you are delusional or you are the person that killed the girl. people wonder why America is not the way it has been in the past. If it was 50 years ago the police could just shoot down any scum bags like that on sight. How I miss those days. You say you are an Army vet, the way you speak I am ashamed to be in the same branch that I served in WW2.
#First,#learn #spell.#It's.#citizen,#Egyptia n.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#7 Aug 20, 2012
She don't like that black mean no moe, LOL.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#8 Aug 20, 2012
Meat, black meat, she don't like it no moe.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#9 Aug 20, 2012
Law biding citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was 50 years ago the police could just shoot down any scum bags like that on sight. How I miss those days.
LOL, put on your KKK hat and get ready, cause at your age you aint got long before you're going to rejoin the 1950s.
American_Jihad

Miami, FL

#10 Aug 20, 2012
Ask St.Louis Police Chief Isom if the Black's can get some of that 10,000 dollar reward money to go out and help find whom murdered some of the un solved cases of blacks? That Megan may have been out prostituting and got in a jam and ended up DOA
@ the Morgue.

Florissant Police may be able to help out after all the profess to not care about black victims of rape and only care about the whites so go over and ask them to help find the killer after all the victim is white and meets their police department
guide lines to qualify for police assistance.
hang him high

Marthasville, MO

#11 Aug 20, 2012
you all are f*ckd in the head and talk out your a**holes WTF-another scumbag thug takes the life of a sucsessful person - may he burn in hell forever
glenjacobs
#12 Aug 21, 2012
Boo hoo, the cops are looking into a murder only because she's white. Shut the f*ck up. I wish minorities would stop playing the race card so much, so annoying. What kind of country is it where you can only hate a man if he's white?

“~Live & Love Hard~”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 21, 2012
American_Jihad wrote:
Ask St.Louis Police Chief Isom if the Black's can get some of that 10,000 dollar reward money to go out and help find whom murdered some of the un solved cases of blacks? That Megan may have been out prostituting and got in a jam and ended up DOA
@ the Morgue.
Florissant Police may be able to help out after all the profess to not care about black victims of rape and only care about the whites so go over and ask them to help find the killer after all the victim is white and meets their police department
guide lines to qualify for police assistance.
It's just amazing to me how this was supposed to be about a young girl losing her life and ends up about racism. GIVE ME A BREAK! For one, It doesn't matter what she was doing, she or know one else deserves to die for their mistakes or lifestyle. For two,African Americans have more rights in Saint Louis than any other race so stop your whining! For third, African Americans in Saint Louis are more racist than ANY white person I know. I didn't enslave them and no one else in this century did so get over it! And for your information, I am not racist. Truth hurts sometimes I guess.
Hang Em High

Plainville, CT

#15 Aug 21, 2012
Segregation in the U.S. South (and Apartheid in South Africa) weren’t set up to harm blacks; they existed to protect Whites.

Since: Jun 12

United States

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Hang Em High wrote:
Segregation in the U.S. South (and Apartheid in South Africa) weren’t set up to harm blacks; they existed to protect Whites.
I use self segregation. Stay away from the blacks = staying away from crime.
thugs suck

Marthasville, MO

#17 Aug 21, 2012
real tough guy kills a defenseless yng lady wat a f*ckn scumbag piece of shit -they'll get this a**hole and i hope he dies a slow and painfull death-may he rot in hell

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#18 Aug 22, 2012
thugs suck wrote:
real tough guy kills a defenseless yng lady wat a f*ckn scumbag piece of shit -they'll get this a**hole and i hope he dies a slow and painfull death-may he rot in hell
Not too fast now, this shooting could allegedly be self defense, it's not just for whites you know.
thugs suck

Marthasville, MO

#19 Aug 22, 2012
richard-you are suffering from rectal cranall insertion-no wonder people refer to u as DICK
ashamed to be american

United States

#20 Aug 22, 2012
Hang Em High wrote:
Bull sh!!!t
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Aug 22, 2012
ashamed to be american wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull sh!!!t
Don't be ashamed to be an American be ashamed of being a democrap its easier than getting a job just ask the big O in the WH for some hope and spare change if your lucky that's what you will get.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#22 Aug 22, 2012
ashamed to be american wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull sh!!!t
Don't be ashamed to be an American be ashamed of being a democrap it's easier than getting a job just ask the big o @ the whitehouse for some hope and spare change and see what you get.bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwa
hadenough

United States

#23 Aug 22, 2012
your an ignorant fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr New york 20,648
Republican post onTopix forum get deleted 19 hr Back Again 3
USAtoday-doing what communist did in 1939 22 hr Black Panther 1
More Clown Sightings=Is Hillary in Town ???????? Thu Murder Klinton 1
It was easy to see who HOLT was for Wed Freedom is Dead 3
CBS ask Illegal Aliens who won the debate Sep 27 Murder Klinton 1
Media will have Illegal Alien as Moderator next... Sep 27 Back Again 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages