Next Last
tdog

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2007
ppl it will b very entresting
tdog im a girl

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2007
i won a boys heart in a dream,.. and then tht next day i told my frend how 2 win a boys heart tht she liked and BAMM now there goin out
hollie

UK

#3 Jan 22, 2008
plz help me
this boy in my class started goin out with me and then because i wasnt on msn at exacly 5 he doesnt want to go out with me anymore
cow girl

Hinesburg, VT

#4 Jan 23, 2008
Hollie-

The thing is, just be honest... what i mean is tell him your sorry... if he's not the guy for you it will becom more obeous over time... I had a boy-friend and he was so selfish, I thought we were perfict, but as things came out he turned out to be the worst guy in the world...what I'm trying to say is that he might not be the guy for you, you might think your perfict but you may not be... be yourself, be honest and don't let it get to you if things don't work out...
Holly

Tamworth, UK

#5 Feb 12, 2008
Well This Boy dumped Another Girl for Me It Was Going Fine Then He Dumped Me Because She Became Sad && Now Everyone Is Calling me a slut when he went straight back out with her after me...
I love him more than anyone ever will (:
what should i do? i really want him !
melindaxoxo

Mississauga, Canada

#6 Apr 30, 2008
problem is.. you cant WIN a boys heart. like if he likes you, hell ask you out.. right?
and i know, ive liked the same guy for going on 2 years, its crazy but obv. he doesnt feel the same.
so im nice with him and finally hes showing interest so you have to be patient and dont win him like your playing a game. wait for the right time, youll meet the right boy eventually.
meqqz

Bradenton, FL

#7 May 8, 2008
me and this boy had sex and a week later he broke up with me idk wat to do cuz I jac heavy feelings for him
Kelee

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 May 9, 2008
I need some advice!There's this boy named Jonathan and He used to go with this girl elicia but he liked me.He always flirted with me while he was going out with elicia and everyone was telling him that he needs to break up with her.He would always say okay I'll do it tommorow and he kept postponing it for like a week until she broke up with him.And he's not shy or scared to break up with somebody because he's just not like that so I was just guessing that maybe he didnt want to break up with her because he knew if he did he couldnt have sex,well at least not with me!And then he just start saying that we go out and we do but he just never asked me.So now we go out and there is this guy dennis I've known for a long time and I really like him and he likes me.I feel so guilty and I have so many thoughts in my head.I dont know what to do, I need some help.I dont want to keep pushing dennis away but I dont want to hurt jonathan either!What should I do?
ManufacturedMan

Chesterfield, MO

#9 May 9, 2008
Kelee wrote:
I need some advice!There's this boy named Jonathan and He used to go with this girl elicia but he liked me.He always flirted with me while he was going out with elicia and everyone was telling him that he needs to break up with her.He would always say okay I'll do it tommorow and he kept postponing it for like a week until she broke up with him.And he's not shy or scared to break up with somebody because he's just not like that so I was just guessing that maybe he didnt want to break up with her because he knew if he did he couldnt have sex,well at least not with me!And then he just start saying that we go out and we do but he just never asked me.So now we go out and there is this guy dennis I've known for a long time and I really like him and he likes me.I feel so guilty and I have so many thoughts in my head.I dont know what to do, I need some help.I dont want to keep pushing dennis away but I dont want to hurt jonathan either!What should I do?
Here it is.. If this guy Johnathan would flirt with other girls while he's dating Elicia or whatever her name is...what makes ya think he wouldnt flirt with other girls while he was dating you or even try to go out with other girls while he's dating you just like he did when he was dating elicia? Dont date players and dont be a player...very simple. It's all about self respect. Players have no respect for others or themselves.. it's the thing that makes them trifflin' and sheer trash. My general rule is this: Dont date, or flirt, etc with anyone who is currently in a relationship with another person. Also dont date anyone who has lingering ex's that they are involved with off and on.It a good thng to choose someone who is 100% available to date. If you want a nice boyfriend and a pleasant and balanced dating experience then take your time and get to know him...and make sure he has respect for you. Good luck.
Kelee

Norfolk, VA

#10 May 10, 2008
Thanks so much!
vanessa

Edmonton, Canada

#11 May 22, 2008
okky, ive liked this boy for along time and ive only seen him around but then i found out he went to my friends school so she gave him my nexopia.He didnt message me or anything so i messaged him and we met up.Then when we finally started dating it was soooo great he was everything i every wanted. After about a month i got sent away to open custody thats like jail. Anyways i got my cusin to send him a message asking if we were still dating because he didnt call me for like 3 days and then he didnt message me back so i told him wat ever its not the first time a got my heart broken and that if thats how he was gunna be then so b it. Then he changed his datin situation to single and looking, im soo sad, and i want him back so much i dont kno what to do...any one please help, should i ask for him back or leave it be?
eryn

Columbia City, IN

#12 May 28, 2008
theres this boy in my class and he is soooooooo cute!! he is funny, kinda smart, and amazingly awesome. The bad thing is is that he is going out with someone else. But in fifth grade we went out for 6 months. i think he still likes me, but I LLOOVVEE him!! What should I do.
jackie

Columbia City, IN

#13 May 28, 2008
im going out with this boy, and he is really cute. He says hes going to get kicked out of school. I told him not to, but i dont know if he still will or not. What should i do??
eryn

Columbia City, IN

#14 May 28, 2008
the boy in my class i think is falling for me, bbuutt i dont know. i had my friend ask him if he liked me, but he wouldnt answer, he said, "I not going to tell", then smiled. Does he like me?
eryn

Columbia City, IN

#15 May 28, 2008
meqqz wrote:
me and this boy had sex and a week later he broke up with me idk wat to do cuz I jac heavy feelings for him
I think that you should st down with himand ask him why. Get the answer to this crazy nonsense.
chantel

UK

#16 Sep 12, 2008
i had a boyfriend that was gorgeouse sweet and kind, i thaught he was 2 good 4 me so i made arguments with him cheeted on him and baseicly broke his heart, we r still friends from 2day
and ile still get players and evrything we all will but what you have got 2 think is tha there has got 2 be sum1 out there no matter what some1 that will love you wivout any make up on weather ur fat or thin or if you got spots n evan if you got bad breath in the mornin lol if we keep looking so hard we wont get that person just let them come to you i know its hard havin wait 4 ages but let them come to us!
help

Lady Lake, FL

#17 Oct 15, 2008
help me! This guy is, well, was into me. And I was into him. A lot. He then stopped talking to me. I got so upset. Then one day he played with me a little. Well... just talked. Then the next and next and next ect. He started talking to this oter girl. He sits with her at lunch. He is invating personal space with her. She does not even know he likes her.(stupid) sorry!!I feel like he is cheating on me.
Diamond

Covington, GA

#18 Oct 27, 2008
I'm goin out with this boy. what r people gonna think of me?
Diamond

Covington, GA

#19 Oct 27, 2008
jackie wrote:
im going out with this boy, and he is really cute. He says hes going to get kicked out of school. I told him not to, but i dont know if he still will or not. What should i do??
Ask him out or either get his girlfriend to break up with him
Julez

Bloomfield, IA

#20 Oct 28, 2008
meqqz wrote:
My qusttion is how old are you because you should't be have sex until your married

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CIA Russia Hacked Election For Trump 22 min St Louis OWNS YOU 1,380
Hate Saint Louis 33 min St Louis OWNS YOU 6
I hate St Louis! (Feb '16) 45 min mEAT me in st louie 37
Mudsharks 46 min The Truth of STL 14
Bosnians 49 min The Truth of STL 1
Democrat Bill Preston died 9 hr Back Again 2
Danger!!! Stay away from East St. Louis! (Aug '14) 9 hr pbs1999 98

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance