Is the phrase "once you go black you ...
ahha

Saint Louis, MO

#50 Mar 17, 2011
Pretty Lil White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so stupid! You have so many different names you go under. Get a
f ing LIFE dude!!!!!!!!!! You try to say people are not who they are? Look at you stupid azz!
If this isn't the Pot calling the Kettle , I don't know what is? Your not even a woman!
Pretty Lil White Girl

United States

#51 Mar 17, 2011
ahha wrote:
<quoted text>If this isn't the Pot calling the Kettle , I don't know what is? Your not even a woman!
Ok whatever. You can think that.
ahahahahahah

Saint Louis, MO

#52 Mar 17, 2011
Pretty Lil White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok whatever. You can think that.
good because all of us do.
Pretty Lil White Girl

United States

#53 Mar 17, 2011
ahahahahahah wrote:
<quoted text>good because all of us do.
Your so dumb. And, no I think your the only one that thinks that. You can use all of those other screen names you have but I know it's just you and everyone else knows you bi-polar bastard. Lol
Guess

United States

#54 Mar 17, 2011
Pretty Lil White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your so dumb. And, no I think your the only one that thinks that. You can use all of those other screen names you have but I know it's just you and everyone else knows you bi-polar bastard. Lol
What do you think I meant by all of us?? You cross dressing tranny freak! AHHHHAAAAAA!!!
Pretty Lil White Girl

United States

#55 Mar 17, 2011
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think I meant by all of us?? You cross dressing tranny freak! AHHHHAAAAAA!!!
Your stupid ha ha haaaaaaa!
Dayton Dude

Saint Louis, MO

#56 Mar 18, 2011
Pretty Lil White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupid ha ha haaaaaaa!
Listen you snot-nose little sht, I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face.
Pretty Lil White Girl

United States

#58 Mar 18, 2011
Dayton Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Listen you snot-nose little sht, I was takin' shrapnel in Khe Sanh when you were crappin' in your hands and rubbin' it on your face.
Your f ed up dude. You don't know me. Your probably Gator, Ahha and all of the other names u use. Now don't expect me to respond to u anymore. Bye loser ahhahahaha.
Dayton Dude

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Mar 18, 2011
Pretty Lil White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your f ed up dude. You don't know me. Your probably Gator, Ahha and all of the other names u use. Now don't expect me to respond to u anymore. Bye loser ahhahahaha.
Let me tell you something, Harp. I was in this bureau while you were still popping zits on your funny face and jacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. But there's something I've learned in all my years...
Pretty Lil White Girl

United States

#61 Mar 18, 2011
Dayton Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Let me tell you something, Harp. I was in this bureau while you were still popping zits on your funny face and jacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. But there's something I've learned in all my years...
Blah blah blah... You don't faze me buddy boy.
Dayton Dude

Saint Louis, MO

#62 Mar 18, 2011
Pretty Lil White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah... You don't faze me buddy boy.
Fat , Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life son.
Pretty Lil White Girl

United States

#63 Mar 18, 2011
Pretty Lil White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah... You don't faze me buddy boy.
Are you retarded? I SAID I AM a WOMAN. What can you not understand about that?
Dayton Dude

Saint Louis, MO

#64 Mar 18, 2011
Pretty Lil White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you retarded? I SAID I AM a WOMAN. What can you not understand about that?
Put a sock in it, boy, or else you'll be outta here like sht through a goose.
Pretty Lil White Girl

United States

#65 Mar 18, 2011
Dayton Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Put a sock in it, boy, or else you'll be outta here like sht through a goose.
Yea yea, go F yourself.
Dayton Dude

Saint Louis, MO

#69 Mar 18, 2011
Pretty Lil White Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea yea, go F yourself.
No Thanks You First!
LoveMyGuys

United States

#72 Mar 21, 2011
Alot of interracial men are hot!!!!!!!!!! Bring em on. I'll be good to them.
Pretty Lil White Girl

United States

#73 Mar 21, 2011
LoveMyGuys wrote:
Alot of interracial men are hot!!!!!!!!!! Bring em on. I'll be good to them.
RIGHT ON GIRL!
AhhA

Irving, TX

#74 Mar 22, 2011
Whatever! Once you trade to BLACK there ain't no coming bACK!Cause no one wants that old use up sht

Since: Feb 11

Saint Louis, MO

#76 Apr 9, 2011
Once you go Asian you can't go Caucasian.

100,000 Battered Women out there and I am still eating mine plain. Damn the luck.
Call me racist

United States

#77 May 11, 2011
Once you go black don't bother trying to come back. Any respectable white guy is not going to want you. Go ahead and start with the racist crap, what ever. Yeah I do live in the south, so what? I make $90,000 a year and my white wife loves my big white cock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black and White koon prosters 1 hr Sos 1
Boycott knee o notz knee let's nfl 1 hr Sos 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Madd 21,199
Affordable Lawn Care service from Illinois 5 hr Gary Phelps 29
cops and protesters 18 hr hardhead 1
Knee Gars Funked Up 18 hr hardhead 3
Jason Stockley not about Justice, It about Pol... 18 hr hardhead 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages