Clerk Narrowly Escapes As Car Crashes...

Clerk Narrowly Escapes As Car Crashes Into Gas Station

There are 14 comments on the Fox2Now story from May 10, 2010, titled Clerk Narrowly Escapes As Car Crashes Into Gas Station. In it, Fox2Now reports that:

Some workers at a north St. Louis gas station are cleaning up a mess after an SUV plows into the side of the business! And surveillance video of the crash shows how a clerk just barely escaped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox2Now.

satansadvocate

Saint Charles, MO

#2 May 10, 2010
Really, Fox2 news. Have you people ever heard of professionalism? It's sorely lacking in most of the stories that you post. I can accept typos, poor grammar, and bad sentence construction from other posters, but getting it right is supposed to be your JOB! "...breaks went out..." REALLY!
Nascar Driver

Irving, TX

#3 May 10, 2010
Yeah, the fourth turn is a real nightmare! Especially when your drunk amd high!
jimbo

Saint Peters, MO

#4 May 10, 2010
After watching replays on Fox2,it looks like the Explorer sped up as it approached the building.Doesn't look to be a brake problem,but a gas pedal problem. Or an impaired driver.
cece

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 10, 2010
the video on kmov shows her driving into the building, then the passenger immediately gets out of the suv, and THEN the driver gets out, and THEN the car starts friggin going in reverse, WITH NO ONE BEHIND THE WHEEL, then the dude jumps in the driver seat & stops..it's crazy! how old are these fools, 12? geeeeez..not to mention the clerk who is totally freaked out and runs to the other end of the store..hilarious!
margarita

United States

#6 May 10, 2010
Yes, these "articles" are terrible. It's like they have elementary school children writing them.
GFAIL

Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 10, 2010
Hey Chris, its "Brakes", not "Breaks".

FAIL

Since: Oct 08

Fairview Heights, IL

#12 May 10, 2010
I have it on good authority that it was a loose nut behind the wheel that made the vehicle hit the building. Little blue birds don't lie. ;)

Since: Apr 10

Saint Louis, MO

#13 May 10, 2010
i like the so called "regular customer" they interviewed. What was that crackhead doing out at 3 in the morning???? Heading to work? NOT!
VCDaedalus

Saint Louis, MO

#14 May 10, 2010
BRAKES, for Chrissake! BRAKES. The things that stop a car are called the BRAKES.
Its Okay To Hate

United States

#15 May 10, 2010
soul sucka wrote:
She was smokin a big fat blunt and it fell on the floor then she crashed dumb chimp.
Spillt shee foaty n sheeit 2

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 May 10, 2010
soul sucka wrote:
She was smokin a big fat blunt and it fell on the floor then she crashed dumb chimp.
your probably right thats very funny though
jimbo

Saint Peters, MO

#17 May 10, 2010
Fox2 news reports the person driving had no license or insurance. So I'm thinking ......driving impaired (blunts & brew). Typical !
dan

United States

#18 May 11, 2010
of course they didnt have insurance and the shocker is that the license division knows. over 50% of issued policies never make their first payment
Sandy

Chicago, IL

#19 May 13, 2010
That's what the driver claims, not what the TV station is reporting you knucklehead. Is the journalist suppose to make a judgment call and not include the driver's claim. It needs to be professionally checked out by a mechanic first.
satansadvocate wrote:
Really, Fox2 news. Have you people ever heard of professionalism? It's sorely lacking in most of the stories that you post. I can accept typos, poor grammar, and bad sentence construction from other posters, but getting it right is supposed to be your JOB! "...breaks went out..." REALLY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pure pleasure adult bookstore (Mar '11) 10 min Stonecold 43
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 20,103
females Sat Hthr8 2
where can i find H , boy, beans in stl.. (Sep '13) Sat Ctguy 51
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 6,447
NO ILLEGALS DRUGS in U.S. Aug 28 TooManyMarijuanas 2
Test post. Please ignore Aug 28 Testposter 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages