Sexual Assault Charged Filed Against Collinsville Man

Full story: Fox2Now 73
A Collinsville, IL man has been charged with Criminal Sexual Assault. Just before 4:00 am Thursday, the Madison County Sheriff's Office responded to a call on Lebanon Rd in Collinsville. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
nope

Saint Louis, MO

#65 Aug 26, 2010
King Kong wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me you people need to quit hanging around hoosiers.
seams to me king kong aint got shit on me
Kaci Conger

Collinsville, IL

#66 Nov 4, 2010
Okay shane farris is my cousin and he would never do this okay dude this dirty girl really needs to tell the truth okay im sure your boy friend will understand but shane is INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!! and i know that for a fact. Shane is in jail still almost 4 months later okay shane needs to be free,
PLEASE!!!!!
Soo

Granite City, IL

#67 Feb 26, 2011
Kaci Conger wrote:
Okay shane farris is my cousin and he would never do this okay dude this dirty girl really needs to tell the truth okay im sure your boy friend will understand but shane is INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!! and i know that for a fact. Shane is in jail still almost 4 months later okay shane needs to be free,
PLEASE!!!!!
So, what happen? Was/is he guilty, or set free?!?!
WOW

Saint Louis, MO

#68 Feb 27, 2011
WOW
anonymous

Belleville, IL

#69 Feb 27, 2011
No he isn't free he's still sitting in jail where he belongs I'm very close to the victim and the they have offered him 6 years plead deal due to the overwhelming evidnece against him. DNA all of the above they have against him. He supposedly said no to the deal so they have made him aware that he is now probably going to get the full fifteen years for this awful crime he committed. The girl may not be perfect but she damn sure didnt deserve to get beaten and raped like she did..Just wait til there is a trial and all of you who doubt her story and the ones that say oh shane could never do something like this or he's such a sweet guy well wait until you see the photos from the hospital of the wounds and bruises all over this girls body including her vagina and that area. It is simply gruesome and horrible to say the least..I can't believe you all try and make yourselves feel better by harrassing this girl by calling her names when she is the victim. She had to fight for her life that night and hide in the woods for two hours bleeding and half naked while he looked for her yelling when I find you bitch im gonna kill ya...imagina for one second yourself being in that situation then you can maybe understand. Nobodys perfect everybody makes mistakes. I can't wait for trial beacuse you all will see what a monster this man really can turn into when he doesn't get what he wants. She didnt' want to give it to him so he just decided to take it from her no woman should ever have to go through that. I pray for this girl and her familiy every single night she's been through enough and continues to have nightmares nightly and even scared to be alone in her own home fearing him getting in somehow to finish off the job. And just one more thing she offered to take a lie detector test and still is offering why won't he take one..Just sayin.. All in all if you don't know all the facts and are just going off of rumors then please dont post and act like you know it all I know just about this whole case and I mean every dirty little disgusting detail and reading through these posts there is little truth to any of it its just the gossip mill running again. Very sad. I pray this girl gets justice and can move on with her life and that he gets what he deserves and hopefully one day will come clean with his conscience. God forgives he really does.
Soo

Granite City, IL

#70 Feb 28, 2011
anonymous wrote:
No he isn't free he's still sitting in jail where he belongs I'm very close to the victim and the they have offered him 6 years plead deal due to the overwhelming evidnece against him. DNA all of the above they have against him. He supposedly said no to the deal so they have made him aware that he is now probably going to get the full fifteen years for this awful crime he committed. The girl may not be perfect but she damn sure didnt deserve to get beaten and raped like she did..Just wait til there is a trial and all of you who doubt her story and the ones that say oh shane could never do something like this or he's such a sweet guy well wait until you see the photos from the hospital of the wounds and bruises all over this girls body including her vagina and that area. It is simply gruesome and horrible to say the least..I can't believe you all try and make yourselves feel better by harrassing this girl by calling her names when she is the victim. She had to fight for her life that night and hide in the woods for two hours bleeding and half naked while he looked for her yelling when I find you bitch im gonna kill ya...imagina for one second yourself being in that situation then you can maybe understand. Nobodys perfect everybody makes mistakes. I can't wait for trial beacuse you all will see what a monster this man really can turn into when he doesn't get what he wants. She didnt' want to give it to him so he just decided to take it from her no woman should ever have to go through that. I pray for this girl and her familiy every single night she's been through enough and continues to have nightmares nightly and even scared to be alone in her own home fearing him getting in somehow to finish off the job. And just one more thing she offered to take a lie detector test and still is offering why won't he take one..Just sayin.. All in all if you don't know all the facts and are just going off of rumors then please dont post and act like you know it all I know just about this whole case and I mean every dirty little disgusting detail and reading through these posts there is little truth to any of it its just the gossip mill running again. Very sad. I pray this girl gets justice and can move on with her life and that he gets what he deserves and hopefully one day will come clean with his conscience. God forgives he really does.
wow...Thank you. I don't know the girl, or the guy. I was just curious of the outcome. Sounds like this Shane kid is right where he needs to be!!
Kaci Conger

Collinsville, IL

#71 Mar 10, 2011
anonymous wrote:
Okay hunny he was not found guilty yet and they didnt find any evidence except for the dna under his finger nails okay so dont talk about shit you dont know.
Gator

Saint Louis, MO

#72 Mar 10, 2011
He did all right! Doesn't mean she wasn't a crack whoe..
unkwonw

Collinsville, IL

#73 Sep 8, 2011
he is guilty period end of case leave her and her children alone ...and for you defending this pos when it happens to you or your sister our cousin i hope everyone defends their rapist.....
KACI

Collinsville, IL

#74 Sep 23, 2012
BITCH HE IS OUT AND INNOCENT SO SHUT UR MOUTH
haha

Granite City, IL

#75 Sep 24, 2012
Shane is jail again, this time he shot someone. We won't be seeing his loser ass for awhile. Good luck to his nasty girlfriend raising their bastard child. Why do idiots reproduce?
Shane is a PIG

Belleville, IL

#76 Sep 24, 2012
hahahahahahaha!! I hope he rots and gets ass f'd by a huge gang of dudes..I hope he suffers pain and suffering every single day of his life.. I knew KARMA would get him and finally FINALLY FINALLY!!!WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!! ROT PIG ROT!!
Superman

Indianapolis, IN

#78 Mar 12, 2014
This is the real shane farris. Yall need to check your info. i am black. The guy u all r runnin it about is a white dude named Shane Farris also. Ive got enough problems without this. Its all im sayin about it? But had to set u dumb illiterate people straight.

AND I AM FREE. IMAGINE THAT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 26 min foster 3,924
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 2 hr car007 382
Wilson Cleared. whoo hooo 2 hr car007 6
Courts: Cops Testimony Greater Than Video Evidence 2 hr Lawstudent 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 5 hr Truth 600
Police: More than 50 arrested in Ferguson protests 7 hr pissed off old lady 40
St. Louis Dating
Find my Match

St. Louis Jobs

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Louis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Louis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]