pancreas transplant surgery ?

pancreas transplant surgery ?

Posted in the St. Louis Forum

sue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Oct 31, 2013
has anyone here had pancreas transplant surgery . I was told mine was bad . what are the outcome if I don't have it done ? I am very scared. I have pain , nausea , stomach /bowel problems.
DoctorBob

Houston, MO

#2 Oct 31, 2013
sue wrote:
has anyone here had pancreas transplant surgery . I was told mine was bad . what are the outcome if I don't have it done ? I am very scared. I have pain , nausea , stomach /bowel problems.
Sorry you feel sick...
But...
What do you mean "bad"???
Not productive ? Or cancer? Or?? What test have you had?
sue

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Nov 3, 2013
DoctorBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you feel sick...
But...
What do you mean "bad"???
Not productive ? Or cancer? Or?? What test have you had?
dr siad it needs to come out , because chance of cancer are 100% higher . and he can do nothing more
Anotherdoctor

Houston, MO

#4 Nov 4, 2013
sue wrote:
<quoted text> dr siad it needs to come out , because chance of cancer are 100% higher . and he can do nothing more
Precancerous? Or have you already been diagnosed with a tumor??
Either way...you CAN live without your pancreas.
You would have to take enzyme supplements and insulin forever.
sue

Doniphan, MO

#5 Nov 7, 2013
Anotherdoctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Precancerous? Or have you already been diagnosed with a tumor??
Either way...you CAN live without your pancreas.
You would have to take enzyme supplements and insulin forever.
no tumor, he just stressed 100 times higher chance to get cancer. pain and dr's won't give enough pain medication 40 for one month

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... (Aug '14) 6 hr It is 2015 6,352
Boycott N------er broading company 11 hr black panther 1
Roy Noble Taylor ? Sun Marie 1
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... Sun Counselor48 1
gang stalking Sun 50pct-Polski 10
Does anyone remember Michaels Time Machine (Jul '10) Sun marlapoc 15
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun No Justice 20,064
More from around the web

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

St. Louis Mortgages