tell and then go

Columbia, MO

#1 Jan 10, 2014
Ill even move to Alaska and give you a year or whever if u need the time. let me geuss ( prison)(now) still isn't (semi load) fair,regardless im not going to listen to people who wont tell me now-its just a fact- if your to scared to tell a (star0 to help yourself then tell a homeless person and buy them a house im sure that will make us better friends have fun with your 50 gallon drum as well-everyone is teling someone its just a matter of time before someone tells us as well,your not helping us by not telling us and pretending to be friends-everyone who knows me knows I will stick to my friends or someone who helps-it just the truth no matter what-plus your friends or u sent me to prison and trust me that doesn't make us friedns so stop talking to me period that's the end of itgo find new people yourself-enough of the stupid name games as well-its simple find a team yourself and be a part of mine till the end or go somewhere else don't use me to not tell me and pretend ect-with that have a good life and may I find a group who wants to move on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
michael brown 17 hr guest 1
murders 70's 80's 90's 2000 (Aug '11) Fri Back Again 62
Boy h or China Fri Willbig 4
CBS is Dr Joseph Goebbels reporting Jul 28 Black Panther 1
80,000 Muslim Syria Refugees here in St Louis,n... Jul 27 rocky 37
Amanda-Blk Hair Lady/Manager @ Pizza Hut-Lindbe... Jul 27 Back Again 1
Citizens Prepare Jul 27 Back Again 2

St. Louis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance