tat virgin

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

looking for talented, award-winning tattoo artist for my first tat. recommendations?
PaNDa_69

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

high voltage
TJ tatoos

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2008

Martinezes tatoo ! He do a very good job and work very cheaply.
Duh

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Get real, tats are for morons. Why permanantly mark yourself up like so many other dolts? What will you do when tats aren't cool anymore like the Hula-Hoop or the Pet Rock?
saddle tramp

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

Tats are cool dude, you must be an anti social anti cool bushie!
For a great tat Trader's Bob's is best
i wear a dirty jockstrap

Clarkton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

i got my tatoo at the workhouse see abelo he's there till 2010
skeeter

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Hey dudes if you want a cool tat go see itchy at itchys tatoos down by riverside he does these skulls with a dagger threw it even has lightning bolts coming out of the eyes its awesome. I am going to get another on my other arm this will be my 12th one. im thinking about getting the one with vampire skull with fangs. its real rad
just a person

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2008

tat virgin wrote:
looking for talented, award-winning tattoo artist for my first tat. recommendations?
Go see Alan at all star tattoo, he did my tattoo 11 years ago when he was at iron age it still looks great and he did a great job.
warnings

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2009

I wouldnt hire anyone who has a tatoo where the public could see it. I dont want customers to think that our store has low lifes working here.
just a person

Altavista, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2009

warnings wrote:
I wouldnt hire anyone who has a tatoo where the public could see it. I dont want customers to think that our store has low lifes working here.
I understand being upset about the broncos and the coach being gone, but to call people with tattoos low lifes is a bit too much. I agree to be professional they should be hidden beneth a shirt but I know plenty of professional people who are highly educated and very well paid with tattoos that are slightly visible.
Paul

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

I have been to a few places around town and have researched for a few years on a artist that cold capture a pin-up I wanted done. To me it is all in the face. I found Chelsea Holloway at Thunderdome Tattoo and had her do the pin-up I wanted. It turned out better than I could have ever hoped. She is awesome.
Chunk

Columbia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Duh wrote:
Get real, tats are for morons. Why permanantly mark yourself up like so many other dolts? What will you do when tats aren't cool anymore like the Hula-Hoop or the Pet Rock?
only a real douche would say that.
uhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Stay away from shady jacks tat shop up stairs. They smoke cigs and weed while tattin and its unorganized and not to clean to begin with
cjk

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

uhh wrote:
Stay away from shady jacks tat shop up stairs. They smoke cigs and weed while tattin and its unorganized and not to clean to begin with
You just described most tattoo shops.
Johnson

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I've seen some good shops listed. I found some at http://www.tattooseo.com/st-louis-tattoo-arti... . Lots of options.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Louis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 96,969
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 16 min Cbusa 1,674
Michael Brown's family prepares to say goodbye 35 min Honestly 5
Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 39 min Chris 221
Eric H. Holder Jr., in Ferguson, shares pain ov... 43 min bottlecap 198
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Aryan Barbarian 18,825
Is Al Sharpton a mentally sick psychopath? 1 hr luvnut 20
•••
•••
•••

St. Louis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Louis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••