GERALD J

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

To: CONSULATE, EMBASSY. AMBASSADOR OF CHINA.
FROM; YVETTE ANNE MARION DICAMPLI HANDFILD
SUBJEC T; POLITICAL ASSYLUM

THIS IS URGENTY MY LIFE IS IN DANGER FROM CPMS.OSD,MIL, DEPT OF DEFENSE, AND ANNETTE MARION, THEY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CHOSE ANYTHING IN THE USA AND THEY ATTEMPTED TO KILL ME OVER FIVE TIMES.

SOS

V/R
YVETTE

BLOCKCOUNTRY@LIVE.COM

CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
NATIONAL DEFENSE UNIVERSITY
FT MCNAIR, DC
INFORMATION ASSURANCE CERTIFIED
X MILITARY E4
X GS 12 STEP 7 SENIOR COMPUTER ANALYST.
FORMER NSA EMPLOYEE NAVY SECURE GROUP FIREWALL.

TOPIX.COM CHINA AND OTHER SITES HAVE MORE DATA SINCE 2007.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

What does Wyoming have to do with China?
BLUEEYEBA

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

SENATOR KAINE, DEGRASSO
VSIR SENATOR KAINE SENATOR OF VA RECEIVED FAX FORMS FOR DEPORTATION TO RUSSIA/UKRAINE, NON AMERICAN.DEPORTATIONDEPORTATIO N YVETTE HANDFIELD ESQ WY, SENATOR RECD FAXESI AM TIRED OF ANNETTE MARION STALKING ME, AND USING ILLEGAL DOD EQUIPMENT2 TORTURE, YOU KNOW THAT DRONES, AND OTHER DEVICES NON APPROVED BY FBI AND CIA EXIST.ON WEB.ANNETTE FRAUD WILL LIED ABOUT SOMETHING FOR DECADES AND NOW, I AM BETWEEN HER SECURITY CLEARANCE AND SHE IS /WILL KILL ME, TORTURED DAILY, BUSES, APT, STREETS, THERE ARE WANTED POSTERS IN THE LIBRARY, BUS DEPOT, AND OTHER PLACES. ANNETTE MARION FONDLED THE MOTHER, AND STOLE,AND NO MEDS, NO FOOD, ETC, EUTHANSIA, ILLEGAL48 STATES. SHE WANTED AND STOLE ALL FROM ME, AND HIT ME W PHONE BEHIND THE NECK LEFT W C3C4 DAMAGE, ANNETTE A KILLER. SETUP 27 SPT 07 ON SHE SO CRAZY NO SANE PERSON WOULD FOLLOW ANYONE ESPECIALLY TO SLAUVICH, UKRAINE, AND NORTH STAR RUSSIA., WHY? THE ONLY THING DOD EXPERIMENTS W/PEOPLE, AND ESTATE FRAUD, AND ANNETTE VOLUNTEERED THE FAMILY, SHE OWES OVER 500K TO ME, NEED MONEY, OUT OF USA, NON AMERICAN, DO NO PROTECT NOR DEFEND THE USA, AND EVEN PUBLISHED ON INTERNET, AS A MICROBIOLOGIST, A DELIVERY SYSTEM OF BIOLOGICALS, THAT CAN COST 2 DOLLARS TO 10 DOLLARS, CHEAP EASY FOR THE STUDENTS THAT HAVE TERRORIZED MANY TEACHERS, AND OTHER TERRORIST OF THE USA AND ABROAD.
I WILL TRAIN FOR MONEY IN THE USA, URBAN WARFARE EXPERT, MICROBIO, AND 600 SEMESTER HRS IN SCHOOL, NO ONE CAN MATCH MY SEMESTER HOURS., POLITICAN IN UKRAINE, MEMBER OF THE COMMUNIST, AND THE FORMING NAZI PARTY THAT I/THEY HAVE DEFINE OLD, NEW, AND TRANSFORMING THE NEW UKRAINE NAZI PARTY., SECURITY THERE FIVE LEVELS, AND ONE MINISTER. ETC., MINOR HISTORY IN COLLEGE.DEPORTATION/RESQ HANDFIELD DICAMPLI, ESQ
\MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS, THE INCESTY, ANIMAL, BEAST, CREW IS IN CHEYENNE, WHYOMING, TO KILL ME, WHY, WHO KNOWS, NON AMERICAN, ANTI AMERICA, FRAUD OF ESTATE, CAREGIVER SALARY I AM OWED, OVER MILLIONS, INTEREST SINCE 2007, SENIOR CARE CENTER YOU HAVE TO CHARGE INTEREST 'SERVICES RENDERED' LEGAL.A ALPHA DRONE ILLEGAL USE ON YVETTE HANDFIELD 80920 WY SENATOR KNOWS
BETA PSYCOPS USED DRONE NETS YVETTE HANDFIELD IN COLSPR ILLEGAL CPMSDENNIS DICAMPLI KNOWS OF THE PSYOPS DRONE ILLEGAL USE SNOWDEN & YVETTE ANNETTE ATTACK DRONE ON YVETTE COL SPRING
ubj DEPORTATION OF SELF, AND ASSISTANCE FR KILLER STALKER ANNETTE MARION CPMSThanks VA ANNETTE ILLEGAL DRONE USE ON SNOWDEN PLANNED AND YVETTE 2 KILLANNETTE ILLEGAL DRONE USE ON YVETTE TO RID AND KILL YVETTE FRM NSA EMPLOYEESENATOR OF WY KNOWS ILLEGAL USE OF DRONES/NETS ILLEGAL SNOWDEN YVETTE ANNETTE SENATOR OF ALASKA KNOWS ILLEGAL USE OF DRONES ON YVETTESENATOR DEGRASSO KNOWS ILLEGAL USE DRONE NETS ON YVETTE 1 REASON ESTATE FRAUD\GERALD WROTEDENNIS DICAMPLI DRONE NET USED ESTATE FRAUD YVETTE FRM NSA EMPLOYEEDENNIS DICAMPLI KNOWS ILLEGAL DRONE USE ON SNOWDEN AND YVETTE BY CPMS OSD ANNETTE ILLEGAL DRONE NET USE ON YVETTE CPMS OSD MIL SENATE KNOWSSENATOR RAYBURN BUILDING KNOWS OF ILLEGAL DRONE USE ON YVETTE BY ANNETTE CPMS OSD MIL ILLEGAL USES DRONE NETS ON YVETTE DEPORTATION, THEY WILL USE ON SNOWDEN HE IS A DEAD MAN IF COMES TO USA, NO ONE KNOWS WHY THIS STARTED ESTATE FRAUD,'RID AND KILL FAMILY LIKE DR HART STATED TO MOM ANNETTE CRAZY., NSA EMPLOYEE, FORMER YVETTE TRAINED IN ELECTRONICS AVIONS, OPSEC, FIREWALL, SIPRENT, NIPRENT, WHO KNOWS ANNETTE IS CRAZY
ANNETTE ATTACKING W DRONE NETS IN COLSPR DEGRASSO RECD LETTER SOSOSOSO BAIT THERE IS NO BIOROBOTICS, ANNETTE DELUSIONAL MIND YVETTE WENT TO AUSTIN BLUFF UNIV OF COLORADO, NEVER ATTENDED, NEVER, BAIT SHE TOOK IN HER MIND SHE SAID YVETTE RESEARCH BIOROBOTICS THERE, NOTHING, CRAZY GRP DOD, CPMS OSD
FORMER NSA, NAVY SECURE GP STAFF ACTION OFFICER, ANALYST YVETTE DRONED BY CPMS
GERALD J WROTE
KAINE RECD 5 MIN AGO
FORMER NATIONAL SECURITY EMPLOYEE YVETTE M HANDFIELD DRONE/NET IN COLORADO
YVETTE A MARION HANDFIELD DRONE/NET COLORADO SPR ILLEGAL OSD MIL ANNETTE
FORMER NSA/NSG EMP YVETTE HANDFIELD DRONE IN COLSPR ILLEGALYVETT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wyoming a good place to live? (Nov '06) 4 hr cdorn5003 742
Drugs and foster kids: too much, too young? Aug 15 DCF are Monsters 1
BLM to remove wild horses in southern Wyoming Jul '14 blueyies 1
dennis paul dicampli lucky 2 never see annette ... Jul '14 PSYCOTODYA 1
annette marion tortures lady of france hrh yvet... Jul '14 PSYCOTODYA 1
Expected carbon limits cause concern in Wyoming Jun '14 Solarman 14
BG, SBLC, MTN, Providers -- Finance & Investment (Nov '12) Jun '14 Prabhakar 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••