Sheriffa s slaying brings a a sad, sa...

Sheriffa s slaying brings a a sad, sad daya to West Virginia

There are 23 comments on the USA Today story from Apr 3, 2013, titled Sheriffa s slaying brings a a sad, sad daya to West Virginia. In it, USA Today reports that:

State Police say the man suspected of shooting a West Virginia sheriff to death is in a hospital with gunshot wounds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I was there

Cynthiana, KY

#22 Apr 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Gun crime will never affect my family, because we have been taught how to handle guns since we were 10 years old. We are excellent shots at all targets, moving, and otherwise. We know how to protect ourselves, and others. In 3 generations we have never had to kill anyone,although in Chicago 2 relatives had to pull a gun, and detain thieves for the police over a 83 year period. You don't have to kill people, but you do have to be ready to detain them any way possible if you are being victimized.
Sheriff Crum was a graduate of the state police academy and had been in law enforcement for years.Tennis Maynard walked up and shot him point blank in the head with a Glock 40.Good luck with all that expertise. One day the boogyman will get you.Or has he already? BOO

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#23 Apr 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Gun crime will never affect my family, because we have been taught how to handle guns since we were 10 years old. We are excellent shots at all targets, moving, and otherwise. We know how to protect ourselves, and others. In 3 generations we have never had to kill anyone,although in Chicago 2 relatives had to pull a gun, and detain thieves for the police over a 83 year period. You don't have to kill people, but you do have to be ready to detain them any way possible if you are being victimized.
Gun crime will affect your family. Sorry you feel you are untouchable. You are not and unless you walk around with your gun drawn 24/7 there is always a chance of being a victim or a perpetrator of a gun crime.
Wow, you people are really gullible. It's almost like you think you'll live forever because you own a gun. Truly remarkable.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#24 Apr 14, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
BTW, do you give as much thought to the dead babies murdered after they were born, while they laid on the table in the Pennsylvania Abortion torture clinic? I bet you don't even know about them. But even if you do I doubt you give them a second thought. We will get rid of post birth abortion before you get the guns.
Again, your lack of education and your gullibility make you the perfect republican.

100 late term abortions are performed every year and in 99% of the cases, it's because the fetus is severely deformed or dying and the life of the mother is at risk. I guess a fetus with no spine, or eyes is far more worthy of your concern than the innocent woman who is at risk of dying on the table. Again, that's just more republican ideology. It's sick and stupid.

Thank goodness women don't have to worry about you people enslaving them anymore or treating them like dogs you can kick around.

Abortion is and always will be legal. You really should get a life and stop thinking about other people's vaginas so much. It's kind of disturbing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Murray cuts mean loss of $67.1M in wages 14 hr 4xyz 3
What good doctors still write prescriptions to ... 15 hr Wondering 1
News Charleston Gazette-Mail Spreads Lies About West... 23 hr cryinshame 2
News Ex-Virginia First Lady Sentenced to One Year in... (Feb '15) Sep 1 swedenforever 31
why will oak hill not stand up (Feb '15) Aug 19 miss concerned 5
indictments in greenbrier county june 2015 Aug 18 poo 1
High Numbers of Black on White Crime (Aug '07) Aug 17 liears 284
More from around the web