14-Year-Old Radio Host Says Homosexua...

14-Year-Old Radio Host Says Homosexuality Is a Choice, 'No Matter What Lady Gaga Says'

There are 2 comments on the Lite 98.7 story from Jun 8, 2012, titled 14-Year-Old Radio Host Says Homosexuality Is a Choice, 'No Matter What Lady Gaga Says'. In it, Lite 98.7 reports that:

A 14-year-old radio "host" - and please, we use that term loosely - - engaged in an on-air rant to say that homosexuality is not natural and that it's a choice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lite 98.7.

Wow

Hillsboro, WV

#1 Jun 8, 2012
You know what is MOST DEFINITELY AND UNDISPUTABLY a choice? Being a christian, or a jew, or a muslim, or an athiest (etc). And it is MY choice to make, not for someone else to make for me.
People like this guy think they are doing a favor to the "poor heathens", when all they are really doing is giving their religion a bad name.
Wow

Hillsboro, WV

#2 Jun 8, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
law on felon carrying concealed Jun 23 Just saying 3
Anyone know a lawyer who will sue CPS? (Jun '16) Jun 22 Duringdhhr 15
News This Week in West Virginia History Jun 20 GetRealHighonPot 9
News Pressure builds as US Senate debates health care Jun 19 ardith 1
Coal will never come back as Weak Trump has sai... Jun 19 JHenry 4
amanda oneal Jun 17 trustee 2
Egging in oak hill Jun 16 Darkness clowd 1
More from around the web