Call centers in W.Va. to add, fill 32...

Call centers in W.Va. to add, fill 325 jobs

There are 6 comments on the Charleston Gazette story from Aug 27, 2012, titled Call centers in W.Va. to add, fill 325 jobs. In it, Charleston Gazette reports that:

TRG Customer Solutions will add 130 jobs and fill 195 vacant positions in West Virginia, Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Gazette.

“Pissed off underwater tiger.”

Since: Apr 12

Imitated but never duplicated

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Such a shame. If only telecom work was viable gainful employment, instead of the glorified temp job built to manipulate kids too ignorant and inexperienced to know laws or comprehend how they are being manipulated.

300+ jobs would be nice. Shame that in essence those jobs will long have since evaporated by this time next year, if not earlier.
LOL

Baltimore, MD

#2 Aug 27, 2012
I have seen this same news line for this same company a dozen times. I worked there for over 10 years, while I was never laid off (even though I begged at times) it was not very stable work and at times I barely raked in 20 hours a week. It would be nice if they would have consistent employment for more then just a few months.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Republican's want you to count this as a GOOD JOB! while they keep your benefit's and retirement from you.It makes the un-employment numbers go down but no one really notices they have a job.
Democrats want you to have meaningful employment with benefit's,401K and pride in your work.

Who you gunna vote for?
haha

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Aug 28, 2012
professor2020 wrote:
Republican's want you to count this as a GOOD JOB! while they keep your benefit's and retirement from you.It makes the un-employment numbers go down but no one really notices they have a job.
Democrats want you to have meaningful employment with benefit's,401K and pride in your work.

Who you gunna vote for?
Yea that is just what republicans want! The unemployment number to go down to make Obama look good. Good thinking slick. Lol
metrocat

Rockbridge, OH

#5 Aug 28, 2012
In ohio the (jobs) are independent contractor which means using your car and trying to sell crap door to door that nobody wants to buy but you can say you are employed.
uck

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 28, 2012
good grief already, is this the best they can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice running for governor Thu his daughter 3
News Ex-Virginia First Lady Sentenced to One Year in... May 27 Synque 22
u looking for a good time? May 24 hot mama 1
High Numbers of Black on White Crime (Aug '07) May 23 killALLjewsNOT1or2 278
Day arrested In williamson May 10 Tabby 1
News Tourism Industry Projects to Receive $1.9 Milli... May 8 mr goodwrench 2
News Drug problem getting worse for Mingo County May 5 book em danno 39
More from around the web