Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

waterchild wrote:
Dufus the name suits you. What makes you think I'm black? Very far from it. I just know some truths that a very small percentage of the world knows. You should change your mind towards blacks before its too late. It's your blue blood in them that has contaminated them.
Dufus never said that he/she thought you are black.He called you a whinney, bigoted liberal which you have proven to be. I use to be in denial just like you when I was about 9 years old. Then school "bussing" was started in Cincinnati,Ohio and I found out the hard way. Even you are ignorant of the truth,or you can't face it.
panzerdragoonsag aGG

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I can't believe all those black men murdered their white girlfriends and I can't even get a white woman and i'm not even full black..
panzerdragoonsag aGG

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

they shoulda just dumped um and sent um to me...
izzontcazzah

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

hey

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

. interracial crime is wrong..
hey

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

go on your own race
lazeybeams

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

All murderers deserve death penalty.. even if it was black on black.. or white on white..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Diversity is a genocidal scam:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
totallyrockyship s

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Eight Hooves wrote:
Diversity is a genocidal scam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I thought it was supposed to be like power rangers or something.. with like a white leader and all that bullshit that we'd all somehow not be bothered about..
totallyrockyship s

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

multiculturalism is a nother term for white men doing rap music LOL..
totallyrockyship s

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

eminem is multiculturalism.. and he haves a white wife.. and nobody stopped him from it..
totallyrockyship s

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

i was gonna share my white wife with my white friends and produce pure white people in addition to my mixed offsprings..
totallyrockyship s

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

A white guy told me he was gonna kill me one time if I told the cops or anyone that he was doing and buying drugs from a white drug dealer.. and he tried to share black culture and rap music with me that I didn't care about..

because i'm so white washed.. as a black person ..
totallyrockyship s

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

oop wrong thread..
Tyrone Shoelace

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

How can you say these stats are not true. Yeah there might be a 1-2% margin of error, due to the fact that judges, policeman, lawyers etc are human, and since blacks are black, they are probably guilty. At least 90% of the time.
Regarding voting, I believe coloreds and anyone, that is on drugs and collecting unemployment should lose their voting privileges because they will only vote for some Liberal like Osama, who will continually give them free money at the expense of hard working people. This in turn will kill what we know as the USA.
Tyrone Shoelace

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

I feel solution to all this is to stop giving freeloader coloreds a free meal ticket every time they have another illegitimate litter These female coloreds in Camden and Wilmington, Baltimore and Philly that have 6,7,8 keeds by 5,6,7 colored fathers should be put on a boat, taken out 2 miles offshore and dumped at sea. The benefit to this is that it will provide food for the marine ecosystem and help our sagging fishing industry. Less stress on the economy. If they start growing flippers and swimming back to shore, we need to take them further out to sea.
clingoneighty

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

ya i know right they should be trying to merge with the white people instead of forming their own group wtf are they doing..
dumb

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

well many of myfamily members live off of farmland anyway.. so there's infinity food regardless. I mean hell
dumb

Somerdale, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

on one hand you should be offended that they have more kids than you I mean where the hell are my kids to be making fun of their kids or competing or something..
bigmike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

The stats are wrong because many blacks won't testify against each other especially if the victim is white, they need to stop defending the criminals among themselves just to spite whites or things will never change no matter what self loathing whites and racist blacks think. Real change comes from within.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Virginia Discussions

Search the West Virginia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Records broken as cold grips W.Va. (Jan '14) Thu -zaphod- 57
WV UNion PAC Gets $250K Check Jul 29 really 1
WX124-211_2014_102741_high.jpg Jul 26 Zeppelin 1
No Borders, Part I (Sep '06) Jul 23 go blue 22
Nude girls in Braxton county Jul 22 Sex 1
Let's fight West Virginia's prescription drug a... (Mar '13) Jul 22 u r delusional 19
W.Va. agency asks parents to get kids vaccinated Jul 15 humanSpirit 1
•••
•••