High Numbers of Black on White Crime
haha

Paris, TX

#49 Jan 17, 2009
are u serious look at how many blacks was killed by whites back in the day
BDT wrote:
Here are some more shocking statistics: More than 1,600 Whites are murdered by Blacks each year. Blacks murder Whites at 18 times the rate Whites murder Blacks.
About 1 million Whites were murdered, robbed, assaulted, or raped by Blacks in 1992. In the last 30 years, 170 million violent and nonviolent crimes were committed by Blacks against Whites in the U.S. Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than Whites the same age.
Some 90% of the victims of race crimes are Whites. Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than Whites, although they comprise only one-seventh of the White population.
On a per-capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crimes than Whites. Some 27 million nonviolent crimes were committed in the U.S. in 1992 alone. 31% of the robberies involved Black offenders and White victims; only 2% involved White offenders and Black victims.
1.3 million of the 6.6 million violent crimes committed in the U.S. each year are interracial. Between 1964 and 1994, more than 45,000 people were killed in interracial murders in the U.S., compared to 58,000 Americans killed in Vietnam and 38,000 killed in Korea.
The above stats were collected by an Australian reporter, Neil Sheehan, who dug out half-concealed U.S. crime figures for an article in the Sydney Morning Herald (May 2, 1995). The contents of his article, he commented, could not possibly be published or discussed in the U.S. mainstream media.
One wonders how many Whites have to be killed by Blacks before the N.Y. Times and Dan Rather break the conspiratorial silence about the number of White casualties in the guerrilla war being waged against them by Blacks. Paved With Good Intentions, a book by Jared Taylor, also studies crime statistics by race. It must be stressed that Blacks make up only 12% of the population according to the 1990 U.S. census (and Black males about 6%), but they commit a vastly disproportionate number of violent crime.
Mr. Taylor reveals: 1) 58% of all arrests for weapons violations are Blacks. 2) 46% of all arrests for violent crimes are Blacks. 3) 73% of all "justified self-defense" killings are committed by Blacks. 4) 60.5% of all Blacks are armed with some type of weapon at all times. 5) 98% of all youths arrested for gun fights in Atlanta are Blacks.
In 1989, the FBI reported the following:
A) Blacks commit 8 times more assaults than Whites. B) Blacks commit 9 times more rapes than Whites. C) Blacks commit 14 times more murders than Whites. D) Blacks commit 19 times more armed robberies. E) Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than White neighborhoods. F) There were 629,000 interracial attacks committed in 1985 (the last year the FBI "chose" to report this information). Some nine out of every ten were committed by Blacks against Whites. G. Black males (6% of the population) make up 46% of the nation's prison population.
http://www.libreopinion.com/members/standarte...

Since: Jun 08

Norman, OK

#50 Jan 20, 2009
haha wrote:
are u serious look at how many blacks was killed by whites back in the day<quoted text>
A lot of blacks were killed by whites back in the day, but I don't know or associate with any of them....If you wan't racial progressivism you have to let go of the past.

Since: Jun 08

Norman, OK

#51 Jan 20, 2009
*them being the whites involved
Bill

AOL

#52 Jan 22, 2009
I am a white man and I've never admired or supported white criminals, yet I have noticed that many educated, middle class blacks bend over backwards making excuses for racist criminal blacks. Living in the south I've known hundreds of black people and been exposed to thousands. And I used to date a black woman who dated exclusively white men but obviously hated white people as her constant racist diatribe attested. When I first met her I thought she was pretty classy but I got to know her and she was quite the opposite, a total racist and nowhere near as smart as her sophisticated image suggested. Her son walked around with his pants hanging off his ass and she wouldn't do anything about it. And when I did, she went beserk. It goes without saying that he never knew his father. I left that racist black woman and never looked back. Illigitimacy and poor parenting is the reason for so much black crime, as well as denial. I will never date another black woman. In fact I don't even want any black people as friends at this point. I'll be cordial to them as long as they are cordial to me, but that's as far as it goes. I'm tired of seeing my white brothers and sisters victimized by black savages, while otherwise decent black people live in denial of the facts. I wish instead the black savages would set their sites on the white liberals and black activists who constantly make excuses for them.
enrico

Toronto, Canada

#53 Mar 7, 2009
Metec wrote:
<quoted text>
This country is screwed by idiots. think of this as you check the mirror
To Morpheus,alias : "The numbers juggling Fool."

You stated some numbers and yet you did not use them to prove anything and instead you started blathering your asinine diatribe against white and non black populations who are the main economic engine of the country. Read what you wrote again "Fool" and you will see for yourself that you said absolutely nothing to disprove the FBI statistics. Stop disbelieving "Reality". The FBI stats says it all and it is you who is a blind racist and most possibly a "Fool". Don't bother replying Morpheus and go to sleep.
N.B: you have chosen well your name. Morpheus is the God of sleep and dreams. So go on and dream that you metamorphosed to a more intelligent and sentient being.
Spastic Puppet

United States

#54 Mar 8, 2009
Bill wrote:
I am a white man and I've never admired or supported white criminals, yet I have noticed that many educated, middle class blacks bend over backwards making excuses for racist criminal blacks. Living in the south I've known hundreds of black people and been exposed to thousands. And I used to date a black woman who dated exclusively white men but obviously hated white people as her constant racist diatribe attested. When I first met her I thought she was pretty classy but I got to know her and she was quite the opposite, a total racist and nowhere near as smart as her sophisticated image suggested. Her son walked around with his pants hanging off his ass and she wouldn't do anything about it. And when I did, she went beserk. It goes without saying that he never knew his father. I left that racist black woman and never looked back. Illigitimacy and poor parenting is the reason for so much black crime, as well as denial. I will never date another black woman. In fact I don't even want any black people as friends at this point. I'll be cordial to them as long as they are cordial to me, but that's as far as it goes. I'm tired of seeing my white brothers and sisters victimized by black savages, while otherwise decent black people live in denial of the facts. I wish instead the black savages would set their sites on the white liberals and black activists who constantly make excuses for them.
All of those black "fays" have serious psychological problems...Dosen't say much for a sold out clown like yourself eh ?
Spastic Puppet

United States

#55 Mar 8, 2009
Chamille Leon wrote:
<quoted text>
We have black only colleges because whites didn't want blacks to have higher education so we created our own. We have BET, so what you have MTV MTV2 and VH1 those stations aren't geared toward black people. So we created a TV station so that we can see people that look like us on TV
My God and where would you have been without your masters the jaclu or slpc anti-americans ?
Spastic Puppet

United States

#56 Mar 8, 2009
Jimbo wrote:
well here it is 6 months later and i am getting
out of this TOTALLY corrupt City of Birmingham
I may have come out here free from prejudice,
but after what i've seen here is black
bahavior... i am really sorry, i can't deal
with all the assaults, violence, crime and
how dangerous this city is
Absolutely... whether it's drugs or culture
or genetics.. i really don't care.. almost
guarnteed unless extreme care is taken,
guaranteed you will be a victim of crime and
a victim of SERIOUS crime every 2 - 4 years
i could care less. this kind of bahavior
and corruption never would occur in a middle class neighborhood.. the police are corrupt
the mayor is indicted for corruption, the
county is corrupt and bankrupt.. and i have
to say.. i will NEVER live in a city that
the majority are afro american. for some
reason the violence, assaults is highly valued
in this culture which is absent in the middle
class and i am living in a afro middle class\
area.. even so gun shots + violence is very
common.. that does NOT occur in a white middle
class setting.. they can have their Birmingham..
i'm out of here.. this area is a complete dump
so is everywhere "they" go !
N Kasparian

Lachine, Canada

#57 Mar 9, 2009
Although, I am a Christian I was born in Egypt (predominantly Muslim). You wouldn't believe how the Egyptian Arabs think about black people. Egyptians (who are also very backward) think that blacks are barbarians who only think about sex and raping. At that time I despised the Egyptians for thinking this way but after coming to Canada and seeing how they are breaking the law mostly stealing and killing Whites I now know that the Arabs were right. If you are black for the love of the Lord stay away from African culture and don't defend black culture or your race for that matter. Educate your children and teach them not to trust black leaders who are poisoning their minds with lies and racism. It is black culture that does not want to evolve. Your people are stuck in the past. Liberate yourself and your black brothers from ignorance, hate and violence. Teach them not to steal,kill or rape white people and the other races.
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#58 Mar 16, 2009
you know, it just makes me soo mad when people are racist against black people, white people, mexican people, or watever!! because it is sooooo stupid. i mean people, get a grip on reality!!! everyone who is already in this country deserves to be here and has a right to. and everyone who wants to be in this country deservers to be here to. this racist stuff needs to stop. one day a whole bunch of people are gonna get together and beat all of the racist people in this world and then and only then they are going to realize all of their stupid decisions and stupid things they said to people who aren't their race. think about it this way if you were a differnt race you wouldn't want people calling you by negro thug beaner or any other names lik that. this stuff is stupid and i am white myself and my sister has a mexican boyfriend. he is soo cool. he is like a brother to me and i think that if every racist person in this world would just give who ever they are discriminating againt a chance, they would eather like them or not. my dad has a racist attitude and it bugs the world out of me and my sister. my mom loves my sisters choice in picking him and he even calls my mom, mom. so really people if all of you racist people out there would just cut out the racist stuff that would help out the people in the rest of this world who have mixed realationships, mixed marrages, or mixed watever. so anyone whos racist and reading this, GET OFF OF YOUR HIGH HORSE AND TREAT OTHER PEOPLE THE WAY YOU WOULD TREAT ANY OF YOUR LOVED FAMILY MEMBERS OR CLOSE FRIENDS. you dont have to be friends with all or any of the people you dont like. but all im asking, no, not askin telling, is that all of the racist people in this world would hold back ALL of the hurtfull and descriminating words you have to say about anyone you see or meet or are introduced to. because people if you are reading this and are still racist and this is making you mad... then i dont know what to tell you. actually, i do. go back to kindergarden because to me all of this racism is exactually like pretending certin kids or grown ups have cooties or are deathly ill and your going to catch it or die from touching them or taling to them. so, GET A GRIP AND DROP ALL OF YOUR RACIST ATTITUDES BEFORE THE WORLD BACK FIRES AND ALL OF YOU RACIST PEOPLE, GET BEATEN UP. and no i am not threatining anyone. all i am saying is all you people NEED to quit being racist!!!
thank you and p.s
drop your racist attitudes.
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#59 Mar 16, 2009
you know your name fits you because thats ALL YOU ARE. "i mean think about it," all your doing is judging them on their skin color. if you were black how woul you feel. all you are... is a racist who is mad that other races can live in "your" country. by the way, i am white. and if i am telling you your racist, man you got to realize your pathetic by now.
Dufus wrote:
Oh God, Here we go
again,another Whiney a$$ed bigoted liberal,trying to change the statistics just because you`re bigoted against whites..
We`ve heard this a thousand times,why do you people want to make up an excuse for the blacks when you know dam well what they do ?
And as for Civil rights,we gave them civil rights and 50 years later they still can`t be civil, hell most of them don`t even act human...Think about it..
<quoted text>
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#60 Mar 16, 2009
you know i totally disagree. the color of the skin should NEVER matter.
SA White wrote:
I lived in South Africa before migrating to Australia in 2000 because I feared for my family. People have to live in gated communities with barb wire and electric fences. It's awfull and has gotten worse since ANC took over. The black on white crime is astronomical. People blame it on aparthied but the primarily reason for aparthied was because whites feared black crime. No one gives a shit about skin color but when that skin color is committing crimes at 10 times the rate of another color then it becomes an issue. How couldn't it? Not to say that all blacks are bad. I had many black friends in SA and still do. But why all the crime by blacks?
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#61 Mar 16, 2009
you know what, simon you need really bad to back to kindergarden. because being racist is your specialty. maybe you can get a degree on it. i am white myself and you are just being flat out STUPID. and you do need to go see that movie, maybe you'll be in it.
Simon Johnston wrote:
well...I didnt even need to go see the film Planet of the Apes....coz I'm livin on it...blacks are runnin wild on the street robbin and stabbin people.
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#62 Mar 16, 2009
first of all not all black people are like that clip and that clip was ttly racist so wtvr.
skata wrote:
Bigot? Just a way to close down all debate when you have no counter argument, its the coward's way out. It's ironic since the true bigots here are the ones who won't accept the blatant truth staring them in the face. Come up with more bogus excuses as to how these statistics are false, all those statisticians must be hardcore nazi kkk members right? On another note how can anyone be surprised by this? Are you completely shut off from the world around you that you don't see these influences spread all throughout the black american youth culture, mainly hip hop artists who promote this kinda thing. Watch this footage of blacks in compton if you truly want to see how blacks behave in non pc america.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VfdC_0C2E6oXX
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#63 Mar 16, 2009
i agree with you ray ray. who ever that was needs to shut up and go look in the mirror and see whos the real ape.
LiL Ray Ray wrote:
<quoted text> Wow you're incredibly stupid, you should use some of that time you have on your hands to get you a life
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#64 Mar 16, 2009
first of all, WOOOOOW!!!!!!!! like seriously how racist can you get!?!? i am white and i have noo problem what so ever with any other people. you know im still in shock, your almost as bad as the plant of the apes guy. i think you and him should like join a cult or somin. oh yea, i bet your already on the kkk.
greg wrote:
all excuses is what we hear from these supposed civil rights a$$ holes..
check the prisons.. there are your criminals, the truth is right there but of course there will be tons of excuses made for these sub human pieces of garbage.. excuses.. because we as white people know the truth and the civil rights black/hispanic satanists will try and mold us into politically correct submissive robots ripe for the slaughter. Too bad civil rights a$$ holes!! we are taking note of everything you are doing, the tall walking of our payment is coming. we will avenge our raped and murdered white brothers and sisters through any means necessary to balance real justice..
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#65 Mar 16, 2009
actually some of that was true. and plus how racist are you goin around calling people bigots. seriously, get a new catch phrase.
anti-morpheus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a serious, serious racist. You hate white people so bad you can taste it. What a bigot.
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#66 Mar 16, 2009
SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!! if you think that guy is a racist, look at yourself in the mirror and read this. i am white to but that gives us NOO RIGHT WHAT SO EVER to be racist or discrimenate against ANYONE!!!! you know what, go get a life!
anti-morpheus wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white and I am not voting for him because he is black. The only people who bring up his race happen to be black. It is because he is a junior senator with no experience. President of the United States is not an entry level position. Please get over yourself and realize the real racists in this race are the 92% of blacks that vote for a man because of his skin color. Just another black on white crime.
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#67 Mar 16, 2009
actually i am shocked but not because of those percentages but because of your racist attitude.
anti-morpheus wrote:
Black on WHite crime is so bad the FBI and the Justice Department won't even release the statistics to the public. The last time they did was in 1995 and it said roughly 90% of racial crime was blacks commiteing crime against whites. Shocked?
totally stupid

Las Vegas, NV

#68 Mar 16, 2009
i am going to call you bruce because im about to get personal with you. you need to get a grip on reality soo bad. i am white myself and i am in aw. i never realized how racist a person could get. telling people who aren't in your race that they will die if they go in a white neighborhood!!! you know what bruce. this is like the tenth time iv'e said this to someone on this website but this time i mean it with all of my heart and soul. go, get, a, life.
bruce wrote:
how about one of you and your mom take a walk in harlem around 10:00pm than tell us all about it.after you get out of the hospital walk through a white neighborhood let us know how you made out.if you are in the morgue disregard the second half.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio Valley jobless rate continues to increase 29 min Smitty 2
News West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles v. Ric... Mar 23 Jim 2
News JCPenney closing 1 store in Mountain State Mar 22 tramp 4
indictments and questions Mar 21 usernamed 2
Any Heathens/Asatruar in WV? (Aug '13) Mar 19 CatInTheHat 12
Alternative Music on Public Radio? Mar 19 gandolf 4
Play the Training Mode Fifa coins Cheap Mar 17 ulricagina1206 1
More from around the web