Grace

United States

#25 May 25, 2008
First off I want to say that I am not a racist. I see people by thier actions, not thier color. But I do have to ask why there are "blacks only" colleges? Why is thier Black Entertainment Television?.... I'm just saying...people talk about how blacks are treated unfairly but whites don't have "whites only" colleges or White Entertainment Television and so on. I guess I just don't understad because whites would never be allowed to have "whites only" anything these days. Like I said I am honestly not racist...just curious.
lol

Rupert, WV

#26 May 31, 2008
black onwhite is rampant
SA White

Holdrege, NE

#27 Jun 8, 2008
I lived in South Africa before migrating to Australia in 2000 because I feared for my family. People have to live in gated communities with barb wire and electric fences. It's awfull and has gotten worse since ANC took over. The black on white crime is astronomical. People blame it on aparthied but the primarily reason for aparthied was because whites feared black crime. No one gives a shit about skin color but when that skin color is committing crimes at 10 times the rate of another color then it becomes an issue. How couldn't it? Not to say that all blacks are bad. I had many black friends in SA and still do. But why all the crime by blacks?
Jimbo

Wilmer, AL

#28 Jun 11, 2008
listen... i live in biringham alabama. i'm a strong age 47 guy, a white guy

for the most part 99% of the afro are good people, but there is a SERIOUS crime problem.

for 5 years living out here i had no problem, then 3 times in 3 months attempted robberies.

the teenagers believe in beating up a grown up

again, i have to say 99% of the people are good people, but there is definitely a culture of lawlessness... it is the culture or is it the drugs

all i know is this.. i only hope they chose to build on their strength instead of obtaining and building on a criminal record.

the crime really isn't that bad AS LONG as you avoid any sort of drug or drinking, that is out of the question in a africian am neighborhood... the WORST TIME when crime occurs is from 630 - 800pm when everyone's home, the porch monkey's .. that probably is the most dangerous time.

and i agree, almost exclusively, the young black males on drugs are very dangerous, not all of them, but even 1 out of 100 is too many.

as long as you avoid most of the drinking/drugging environment, you will avoid 99% of the crime, it always involves those two.
Jimbo

Wilmer, AL

#29 Jun 11, 2008
just to clarify....
do i believe it based on blacks?
I would say the drugs and drinking BY FAR are the BIGGEST factor
NO... i don't believe alot of the stereo types at all
by when drinking/drugs are involved, the young black males definitely when in groups can become quite dangerous
i've never heard of such nonsense as shooting at police and shooting one another... it's only 1 out of 1000 that would commit such insanity, but the rest of the group is influenced too.
again... i really hope they invest in themselves so they can earn a living instead of a criminal record.... where i come from that kind of nonsense doesn't go on NOT to that extent..
disagreements yes but a fight would be a serious issue... unheard of to have this "hunters" mentality of the young black males... you literally would HAVE to be on drugs to become that violent and even more perverse to enjoy it
how much of that are the psychotropic prescribed medications, the illicit drugs, and the culture... i would say 1 out 500 - 1000 would be a very good feel
Tencfan

Palm Bay, FL

#30 Jun 23, 2008
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.ht...

The above is for anyone who do not believe it is a demographic problem. And keep in mind, it is only 12% of the population.

Since: Jun 08

Dodge City, KS

#31 Jun 25, 2008
The problem is the whites that are responsible for most of the political corruption keeping the blacks down are not subjected to the consequences because of their status. It's us white middle to lower class that are dealing with the crime from blacks that rich whites keep down. The media has turned on the whites now too. Hate crimes are never accounted for in blacks on whites crime, but if a white kills a black it will be considered so at least half of the time. I pray for the day we can all get along and be equal.
Kanye West

Lubbock, TX

#32 Jun 29, 2008
Black people aren't to blame for their problems today....

.... Black 'culture', on the other hand, is to blame. Very materialistic, arrogant and entitled.
Yep you are knuckleheads

San Antonio, TX

#34 Sep 28, 2008
You are all knuckleheads. And mostly for the sam reason lol. The whiteys don't want Barack for Prez cuz he is black, the blacks want him so they will finally be represented at the top position in the country and the stigma of alot of deep passions will be resolved when this happens. Well I hate to tell you all this cuz the media will not due to it will ruin the storyline for their newscasts but... Obama is only 1/16th black, not even black enough to mark it legally on a government form. He is actually half white, 7/16th Arabic, and as stated 1/16th black. Even when you look at his name Barack Hussein Obama, all 3 are Arabic, not African. His great grandfather was only half African which makes his grandpa one quarter, father one eighth, and him one sixteenth. Although his children will be just over half black because his wife is black so even though he is basically half white and half arabic it will be like having a black president because we all know that a black woman is the boss of the house!
skata

Spring Hill, FL

#35 Oct 5, 2008
Bigot? Just a way to close down all debate when you have no counter argument, its the coward's way out. It's ironic since the true bigots here are the ones who won't accept the blatant truth staring them in the face. Come up with more bogus excuses as to how these statistics are false, all those statisticians must be hardcore nazi kkk members right? On another note how can anyone be surprised by this? Are you completely shut off from the world around you that you don't see these influences spread all throughout the black american youth culture, mainly hip hop artists who promote this kinda thing. Watch this footage of blacks in compton if you truly want to see how blacks behave in non pc america.
LiL Ray Ray

Fort Worth, TX

#37 Oct 21, 2008
Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
The time is coming, apes.
Wow you're incredibly stupid, you should use some of that time you have on your hands to get you a life
greg

Fort Wayne, IN

#38 Oct 30, 2008
all excuses is what we hear from these supposed civil rights a$$ holes..
check the prisons.. there are your criminals, the truth is right there but of course there will be tons of excuses made for these sub human pieces of garbage.. excuses.. because we as white people know the truth and the civil rights black/hispanic satanists will try and mold us into politically correct submissive robots ripe for the slaughter. Too bad civil rights a$$ holes!! we are taking note of everything you are doing, the tall walking of our payment is coming. we will avenge our raped and murdered white brothers and sisters through any means necessary to balance real justice..
anti-morpheus

Satellite Provider

#39 Oct 31, 2008
Morpheus wrote:
Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics
It is not uncommon for racists to use statistics to support their bogus arguments. The problem with statistics is simple:
1) They are used to infer things which are usually not true or irrelevant.
2) They are generally misused to support the position of the presenter
3) Considering that a good portion of the population is functionally illiterate. It is a good chance that most people looking at those dubious numbers don't know what they really mean. So simplify things a bit let's use literal numbers.
US Population 300 Million
US Whites 211 Million
US Blacks 34 Million
US Hispanics 35 Million
US Asian 10 Million
Everyone Else 10 Million
Try to keep these numbers in mind when our friendly neighborhood racists try to argue that the numbers don't lie (but people do). Especially, when they are attempting to convince you that blacks are the "majority" using drugs, in jail, committing criminal acts, lazy and don't want to work, on welfare, taking all the jobs through affirmative action etc.
While every racists loves a good conspiracy it's unfortunate that there just isn't enough blacks to go around to fulfill them all. The professional racist is smart enough to know that most of what he's peddling is a lie. He just does it because well, that's his gig. However, the not so smart ones, just mindlessly repeat what they've heard.
What these tools of the empire fail to realize how completely they've been conned into believing that they are some how better than someone else. While privilege allows *some whites* a few marginal perks. It doesn't change the fact that roughly 51% or (105 million) "whites" are dirt poor which by the way, is more than the total population of blacks and hispanics combined!
You see our collective masters devised a pretty good scheme to keep us all distracted while they sqeeze us all into a ever shrinking pie of resources. And while the racists might resist and even deny that they are peasants like everyone else. It won't change the fact that at the end of the day, the rich win as they always do and the rest of us get the short end of the stick.
Sure, they will continue to sell you lies about how if you work hard, go to school keep "blackie and brownie" in their places (which means close to you.) because the rich can afford to decide who they want deal with and who they don't making it unnecessary for them to engage in such foolish behavior.
1% roughly (3 million people) hold 33% of all privately held wealth.(Basically people who have so much money you have probably never heard of them.) The next group 19%(57 million people)(highly-paid-managers, professionals and small business owners hold roughly 51% of the wealth. The remaining 15% of wealth is held by the bottom 80%(240 million people) mainly in the form of a house and some savings.
The racists will continue to stand on their ant-hills and cry and bellyache about the usual suspects. What else can you expect from the powerless and the dissolutioned? After all, they are supposed to be the masters of the universe.
You are a serious, serious racist. You hate white people so bad you can taste it. What a bigot.
anti-morpheus

Satellite Provider

#40 Oct 31, 2008
skata wrote:
Bigot? Just a way to close down all debate when you have no counter argument, its the coward's way out. It's ironic since the true bigots here are the ones who won't accept the blatant truth staring them in the face. Come up with more bogus excuses as to how these statistics are false, all those statisticians must be hardcore nazi kkk members right? On another note how can anyone be surprised by this? Are you completely shut off from the world around you that you don't see these influences spread all throughout the black american youth culture, mainly hip hop artists who promote this kinda thing. Watch this footage of blacks in compton if you truly want to see how blacks behave in non pc america.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VfdC_0C2E6oXX
I am white and I am not voting for him because he is black. The only people who bring up his race happen to be black. It is because he is a junior senator with no experience. President of the United States is not an entry level position. Please get over yourself and realize the real racists in this race are the 92% of blacks that vote for a man because of his skin color. Just another black on white crime.
anti-morpheus

Satellite Provider

#41 Oct 31, 2008
Yep you are knuckleheads wrote:
You are all knuckleheads. And mostly for the sam reason lol. The whiteys don't want Barack for Prez cuz he is black, the blacks want him so they will finally be represented at the top position in the country and the stigma of alot of deep passions will be resolved when this happens. Well I hate to tell you all this cuz the media will not due to it will ruin the storyline for their newscasts but... Obama is only 1/16th black, not even black enough to mark it legally on a government form. He is actually half white, 7/16th Arabic, and as stated 1/16th black. Even when you look at his name Barack Hussein Obama, all 3 are Arabic, not African. His great grandfather was only half African which makes his grandpa one quarter, father one eighth, and him one sixteenth. Although his children will be just over half black because his wife is black so even though he is basically half white and half arabic it will be like having a black president because we all know that a black woman is the boss of the house!
YOU are seriously all wrapped up in race. Man, I don't think most people care what portions of what he is except people like you. Get over yourself, you are the bigot and your a racist. He is unqualified for the position. End of story.
anti-morpheus

Satellite Provider

#42 Oct 31, 2008
Black on WHite crime is so bad the FBI and the Justice Department won't even release the statistics to the public. The last time they did was in 1995 and it said roughly 90% of racial crime was blacks commiteing crime against whites. Shocked?
bruce

Escondido, CA

#44 Nov 17, 2008
how about one of you and your mom take a walk in harlem around 10:00pm than tell us all about it.after you get out of the hospital walk through a white neighborhood let us know how you made out.if you are in the morgue disregard the second half.
I hate kneegers

South Pasadena, CA

#46 Dec 15, 2008
bruce wrote:
how about one of you and your mom take a walk in harlem around 10:00pm than tell us all about it.after you get out of the hospital walk through a white neighborhood let us know how you made out.if you are in the morgue disregard the second half.
Exactly. Blacks ARE sub-human animals.
Jimbo

United States

#47 Jan 12, 2009
well here it is 6 months later and i am getting
out of this TOTALLY corrupt City of Birmingham
I may have come out here free from prejudice,
but after what i've seen here is black
bahavior... i am really sorry, i can't deal
with all the assaults, violence, crime and
how dangerous this city is

Absolutely... whether it's drugs or culture
or genetics.. i really don't care.. almost
guarnteed unless extreme care is taken,
guaranteed you will be a victim of crime and
a victim of SERIOUS crime every 2 - 4 years
i could care less. this kind of bahavior
and corruption never would occur in a middle class neighborhood.. the police are corrupt
the mayor is indicted for corruption, the
county is corrupt and bankrupt.. and i have
to say.. i will NEVER live in a city that
the majority are afro american. for some
reason the violence, assaults is highly valued
in this culture which is absent in the middle
class and i am living in a afro middle class\
area.. even so gun shots + violence is very
common.. that does NOT occur in a white middle
class setting.. they can have their Birmingham..
i'm out of here.. this area is a complete dump
Chamille Leon

Madison, TN

#48 Jan 15, 2009
Grace wrote:
First off I want to say that I am not a racist. I see people by thier actions, not thier color. But I do have to ask why there are "blacks only" colleges? Why is thier Black Entertainment Television?.... I'm just saying...people talk about how blacks are treated unfairly but whites don't have "whites only" colleges or White Entertainment Television and so on. I guess I just don't understad because whites would never be allowed to have "whites only" anything these days. Like I said I am honestly not racist...just curious.
We have black only colleges because whites didn't want blacks to have higher education so we created our own. We have BET, so what you have MTV MTV2 and VH1 those stations aren't geared toward black people. So we created a TV station so that we can see people that look like us on TV

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
46th WV Oil & Gas Festival set to begin Sat Mike 1
adult Sep 7 kmtmj719899 1
October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Sep 6 Doc in Roane 5,639
Looking for a Book Sep 6 Ray 1
Travis Cummings Sep 6 tytyty 1
The value of newspaper advertising (Nov '13) Sep 4 Miss Practicality 8
Jenkins hits back strong on Rahall3:41 am Aug 31 ME Party 78
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

West Virginia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••