High Numbers of Black on White Crime

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#226 Jul 23, 2013
Are you just as sympathetic to what the overwhelmingly Jewish Commissar's of the Bolshevik regime did to Eastern European Slavs, particularly Ukrainians?

Are you all Holocaust, no Holodomor?

Are you against all genocide, EXCEPT White Genocide (via massive non-White immigration & forced assimilation, imposed on ALL & ONLY White countries)?

A lot of people SAY that they are "anti-racist". What they ARE is Anti-White.

Anti-racist is a codeword for Anti-White.
buckhead

Howell, MI

#227 Jul 24, 2013
hey man i'm Native American though i'm supposed to hate yall.. I try not to .. but you know i'm supposed to..
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#228 Jul 24, 2013
Tooo funny!!...
Keyz wrote:
<quoted text>Look where having white presidents got us, high gas prices, the rich taking care of themselves, and forget about the poor, old people dying cause they have no health insurance, these people that are dying are black and white, maybe its time for a change.
Look where a black president has got us! Btw, you boon, what do you think of your great Affordable health care act now?
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#229 Jul 24, 2013
buckhead wrote:
hey man i'm Native American though i'm supposed to hate yall.. I try not to .. but you know i'm supposed to..
What are you complaining about? Look at what you Indians get.
Blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are angry because the do not get reparations like you Indians get and they never will.
What do you mean by Native Americans ,anyways? You were not the first people . Caucasians were actually here before you so that makes them Native.
Now being that Caucasians are pre-clovis, I think the Caucasians should be called Native Americans.
JuJu

Oakland, CA

#230 Jul 24, 2013
Eight Hooves wrote:
A lot of people SAY that they are "anti-racist". What they ARE is Anti-White.
Anti-racist is a codeword for Anti-White.
Yes.
Funny thing is A LOT white people are "anti-racist". Especially in the left coast.
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#231 Aug 14, 2013
my friends who are black but they have white skin though..
i know one black guy with white skin stabbed some white kid though bu the white kid doesn't have blue eyes anyway so technically they are both black.. right??
O.o
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#232 Aug 14, 2013
whites can't pay anyone back because they have to fight one another over what type of white person is more superior..
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#233 Aug 14, 2013
true black on white crime is actually rare because most of the crime is on whites that don't have blue eyes..
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#234 Aug 14, 2013
i notice you have blue eye Avatar when no victims or a rare amount of victims even have those kinds of eyes..

it's Actually quite ironic!
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#235 Aug 14, 2013
I think the blue eyed whites must have some kind of.. way to not get kileld by blacks..
that all the other kinds don't do...
maybe by insulting jews or something it kinda.. shields them. because the blacks are focusing too much on how they killed other whites.. than..
how they probably hate blacks..
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#236 Aug 14, 2013
no it's like you go near theme and they are like.. well i'm better than you but your also better than the other guy.. so like it just n ullifies out..
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#238 Aug 14, 2013
you wanna piss the other white person off that's easy man my body guard is the blue eyed white person...

up.. or vice a versa there's just too many sides.. for this stuff...
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#239 Aug 14, 2013
ok ya blue eyd white person is mad..

then befriend a jew..

logic..
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#240 Aug 14, 2013
i think that blacks do more crime on whites because the black person doesn't realize they are black..

because they forget that society hates the race...

and thus don't consider how they ruin black reputation..

or maybe they are tempted to do it also because another white endorses it...

very very possible...

maybe whites use blacks to get other whites.. very possible... it would be most ebil plan.
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#241 Aug 14, 2013
ya man what better way to cover your tracks to hurting other whites.. than to pretend your racist. and then send a black person to do it.. act racist so nobody realizes it was part of your plan..
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#242 Aug 14, 2013
I think that the blacks worship some other white person and then that white person tells them to be a certain way and acts like it is ok. and that it makes all their morality go out the window..
trapazoid

Howell, MI

#243 Aug 14, 2013
because your all white and pay one another more.. does not mean you don't lose jobs to one another.. and aren't necessarily gonna care about one another on that level all of the time..
horsedrinker

Howell, MI

#244 Sep 3, 2013
pimping your white wife out while being A black guy out to other men is not really a black on white crime when she Actually agrees to it.. and doesn't even get killed during it..

Yall Are bullshiting.. even george washington would have done that shit.. prostitution is a gift from God like stupid gay people..
horsedrinker

Howell, MI

#245 Sep 3, 2013
prostitution is as harmless As weed..

it's not harmful at all..

what if awhite guy was banging her..

yall are stupid for saying that that was black on white crime..
horsedrinker

Howell, MI

#246 Sep 3, 2013
I saw awhite guy on maury did it to black women I just Applauded him...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Virginia shames itself before the world!!! (Nov '16) 12 hr Truth 7
teachers strike 20 hr you are so dumb 2
News Flooding concern now centers on Ohio River Feb 18 mymymy 1
Kami hickman Feb 18 Anonymous 1
Shame on your Reps taking Oil & Gas money!!!! Feb 12 Donald Duck Von T... 1
News Secretary Warner Reports 791 New Businesses in ... Feb 7 Why 1
News Medicaid paying for methadone, addiction screen... Feb 4 David 3
More from around the web