High Numbers of Black on White Crime
ineedweedkiller

Howell, MI

#206 Jul 9, 2013
I want to use feee loading ticket not like i needed it though for me it's just extra greed but i'd rather do it with a white woman that way i'm not being a total jerk..
ineedweedkiller

Howell, MI

#207 Jul 9, 2013
well blacks are Always come in are alway s mixed with Asian and stuff so there's no way in hell your gonna just end it like that because Asian people breed Asian blacks and stuff..

it's not like pure ass blacks are doing it...
ineedweedkiller

Howell, MI

#208 Jul 9, 2013
I kind of on the family structure joke they kin da said like that the Asians only have 1 kid..

but regardless of how smart or dumb they are.. that's still kind of a dumb idea to put because..

I mean come on they have a rule in them Asian country I forget which one china??

About they can only have one kid..

So Asians are both the smartest And have the more kids..
And do the most crime but the Asian gangs always get away with it..
ineedweedkiller

Howell, MI

#209 Jul 9, 2013
and only do it to other Asians..
ineedweedkiller

Howell, MI

#210 Jul 9, 2013
I wouldn't testify against a nother black person because they would shoot my Ass..

hell even if I had to testify against a white person I wouldn't tell they'd shoot my Ass..

you don't understand the mental hostage situations..
ineedweedkiller

Howell, MI

#211 Jul 9, 2013
even if they weren't free loading you got to admit someone having more kids than you..

can't you at least have some jealousy??
ineedweedkiller

Howell, MI

#212 Jul 9, 2013
even with no racism no nothing..

can't ya still get mad at the fact that ..

A this people they are having all their dna dispersed even if it's the same race as you..

And you .. don't get to have any ..

or don't have time for any..
ineedweedkiller

Howell, MI

#213 Jul 9, 2013
would you turn in some white guy harassing some girl yea well the whole community would be after the guy if he did that..
but if it was something like drugs.. the whole community ain't after this dude..
so.. don't tell on him.. he'll get ya.. even if he is white..
notyomamma

Garden City, MI

#214 Jul 11, 2013
Keyz wrote:
<quoted text>Look where having white presidents got us, high gas prices, the rich taking care of themselves, and forget about the poor, old people dying cause they have no health insurance, these people that are dying are black and white, maybe its time for a change.
and you think having a black man in charge of this country had changed anything for the better?? Hell this country is in worse shape now that we've got an AFRICAN AMERICAN , running it than its ever been by having a white man run it..if the white man protects himself and sits back, the black people Wolk eventually kill each other off, because that's what the majority of them know what to do, thenthe white man well have it made!!
And

Howell, MI

#215 Jul 11, 2013
duaooy i'm stupid.. i commit black on white crimes.. to make white people hate other black people..
And

Howell, MI

#216 Jul 11, 2013
while i commit secret suicide by getting shot by cops..
tiger

Houston, TX

#217 Jul 12, 2013
Facts don't lie. Whites have moved past racism, blacks have not. We have a problem in America that needs to be dealt with. Don't piss us off!
Seriously

Mesa, AZ

#218 Jul 14, 2013
WhiteRiot wrote:
....yet the country is so enamored having a black man for President.What an insult to all law abiding decent people.It's disgusting.There is no other word for it.
Absolute BS. There were probably 3-4x as many blacks killed by whites during that time period, most swept under the rug and covered up by officials and local police departments. These statistics also don't reflect cover ups, and family influences of many of these white on black numbers. How many white killers aren't found due to "lack of evidence" or truthfully a lack of effort. White people have been killing black people in this country for hundreds of years, now you want to talk statistics...Wake up man.
Trueman

Waynesville, MO

#219 Jul 16, 2013
I don't need any statistics to know how I've been treated in my lifetime. I am a white man who has lived in a 50/50 small town all my life. Not all, but most blacks I run into seem to treat me like shit just because I'm white. I treat everyone with respect no matter what color they are but about 3 out of 4 blacks I run into seem to want to find some way to disrespect me; again, just because I'm white. What other reason could it be when they don't even know me. I think blacks are so ashamed of their own racial failure they must find someone, something, some other race to blame it on. Government has bent over backward to assist the black race in every way they can think of. There are special considerations,special laws,and special entitlements set in place to help their specific race to overcome their failures in society, but none of it seems to help. The black race only continues to cry and whine and demand more 'special' entitlements. I have done nothing to their race but black people continue to treat me like crap just because I am white. I am not the reason for their failures. They create their own problems with their hatred and behavior. They continue to behave as anarchists toward a government which caters to them time after time with special considerations. But they certainly can't blame themselves so they claim it's 'the white man's fault'.
Peekaboo

Charleston, WV

#220 Jul 17, 2013
Good Lord, our schools need to mandate Sociology as a Graduation requirement. People are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, prejudiced to the race of which they are born or that they are raised around. It is familiarity, commonalities and realistic expectations of behaviors that often determines the treatment of those OUTSIDE of your "Norm". WE ALL have prejudiced tendancies. Justifiable for bad behavior ABSOLUTELY not, but reality YES! If you were raised in a German-NAZI Family/home, can you sympathize with the Jewish Genocide?
mark

Fort Worth, TX

#221 Jul 17, 2013
totally stupid wrote:
i am going to call you bruce because im about to get personal with you. you need to get a grip on reality soo bad. i am white myself and i am in aw. i never realized how racist a person could get. telling people who aren't in your race that they will die if they go in a white neighborhood!!! you know what bruce. this is like the tenth time iv'e said this to someone on this website but this time i mean it with all of my heart and soul. go, get, a, life.
<quoted text>
lol totally stupid.....I know this post was years ago but u are an idiot!! That is all
Homer Eddy

West Jordan, UT

#222 Jul 20, 2013
Statistics can be manipulated very easily. I am not a racist, but when a Zimmerman shot and killed Martin it became National Headlines. Why didn't the 30 Year old Black Man that shot and killed 17 year old Lion boy in S.C. make the National Headlines. That is racist reporting. Both teens were unarmed yet both were killed and only one got media attention along riots so people could steal what they wanted. And President Obama should not even gotten involved with this as he needs to worry about what money he's going to take and from who he will take it from.
Voice of Reason

Pennsville, NJ

#223 Jul 21, 2013
I suppose that in your mind the fact that there are more poverty level whites than blacks is a negligible fact and has no bearing on these numbers. I would suggest, Morpheus, that if ou are going to recite pseudointellectual rhetoric, you might at least keep your grammar at a level that would support that idea. You are just another example of logic and reason being set aside in favor of prejudicial propoganda and the need to be politically correct, rather than correct.
Morpheus wrote:
Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics
It is not uncommon for racists to use statistics to support their bogus arguments. The problem with statistics is simple:
1) They are used to infer things which are usually not true or irrelevant.
2) They are generally misused to support the position of the presenter
3) Considering that a good portion of the population is functionally illiterate. It is a good chance that most people looking at those dubious numbers don't know what they really mean. So simplify things a bit let's use literal numbers.
US Population 300 Million
US Whites 211 Million
US Blacks 34 Million
US Hispanics 35 Million
US Asian 10 Million
Everyone Else 10 Million
Try to keep these numbers in mind when our friendly neighborhood racists try to argue that the numbers don't lie (but people do). Especially, when they are attempting to convince you that blacks are the "majority" using drugs, in jail, committing criminal acts, lazy and don't want to work, on welfare, taking all the jobs through affirmative action etc.
While every racists loves a good conspiracy it's unfortunate that there just isn't enough blacks to go around to fulfill them all. The professional racist is smart enough to know that most of what he's peddling is a lie. He just does it because well, that's his gig. However, the not so smart ones, just mindlessly repeat what they've heard.
What these tools of the empire fail to realize how completely they've been conned into believing that they are some how better than someone else. While privilege allows *some whites* a few marginal perks. It doesn't change the fact that roughly 51% or (105 million) "whites" are dirt poor which by the way, is more than the total population of blacks and hispanics combined!
You see our collective masters devised a pretty good scheme to keep us all distracted while they sqeeze us all into a ever shrinking pie of resources. And while the racists might resist and even deny that they are peasants like everyone else. It won't change the fact that at the end of the day, the rich win as they always do and the rest of us get the short end of the stick.
Sure, they will continue to sell you lies about how if you work hard, go to school keep "blackie and brownie" in their places (which means close to you.) because the rich can afford to decide who they want deal with and who they don't making it unnecessary for them to engage in such foolish behavior.
1% roughly (3 million people) hold 33% of all privately held wealth.(Basically people who have so much money you have probably never heard of them.) The next group 19%(57 million people)(highly-paid-managers, professionals and small business owners hold roughly 51% of the wealth. The remaining 15% of wealth is held by the bottom 80%(240 million people) mainly in the form of a house and some savings.
The racists will continue to stand on their ant-hills and cry and bellyache about the usual suspects. What else can you expect from the powerless and the dissolutioned? After all, they are supposed to be the masters of the universe.
Voice of Reason

Pennsville, NJ

#224 Jul 21, 2013
Hell, you're just a complete idiot.
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text> Absolute BS. There were probably 3-4x as many blacks killed by whites during that time period, most swept under the rug and covered up by officials and local police departments. These statistics also don't reflect cover ups, and family influences of many of these white on black numbers. How many white killers aren't found due to "lack of evidence" or truthfully a lack of effort. White people have been killing black people in this country for hundreds of years, now you want to talk statistics...Wake up man.
Voice of Reason

Pennsville, NJ

#225 Jul 21, 2013
Absolutely. My paternal grandfather was a nazi and I oft times had to endure listening to his antisemitic nonsense, yet I have always been sympathetic to what happened to Eastern European Jews during the nazi regime of the 30s and 40s. It is a matter of common sense overcoming prejudicial bias.
Peekaboo wrote:
Good Lord, our schools need to mandate Sociology as a Graduation requirement. People are ALWAYS, ALWAYS, prejudiced to the race of which they are born or that they are raised around. It is familiarity, commonalities and realistic expectations of behaviors that often determines the treatment of those OUTSIDE of your "Norm". WE ALL have prejudiced tendancies. Justifiable for bad behavior ABSOLUTELY not, but reality YES! If you were raised in a German-NAZI Family/home, can you sympathize with the Jewish Genocide?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump I AM King Thu Former Minor 2
Texas needs help from West Virginia Wed Anonymous 1
sexy maid?? May 24 Seduce me 1
News West Virginia man faces felony charges for anim... May 22 concerned 2
News Natural gas production rises in West Virginia, ... May 21 Sigma 2
Taxes, Wv DHHR, Cohabitation Law May 16 cashmenow 8
News Prescription drug abuse a plague (Oct '14) May 16 crybaby 37
More from around the web