Pizza Hut worker caught urinating in sink fired

There are 20 comments on the Feb 20, 2014, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg story titled Pizza Hut worker caught urinating in sink fired. In it, WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg reports that:

Health officials have temporarily shut down a southern West Virginia pizza restaurant after a district manager was caught on surveillance video urinating into a sink.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Spring is here, ”

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#1 Feb 20, 2014
I would not even consider eating at that Pizza Hut after seeing this article on the news.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#2 Feb 20, 2014
And this was the manager no less...
joe

Euless, TX

#3 Feb 20, 2014
....this is unusual for west virginia?
Marley

Medford, NY

#4 Feb 20, 2014
At least he didn't drop a deuce in the sink, that would have beem really bad.

I'd still eat there.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5 Feb 20, 2014
do you mean a Pizza Hut ,doesn't have a pot to piss in????????
Rico

Great Neck, NY

#6 Feb 20, 2014
yes, but did he wash his hands afterwards...that is the key.
Marley

Medford, NY

#7 Feb 20, 2014
tallyho wrote:
do you mean a Pizza Hut ,doesn't have a pot to piss in????????
No, that's not what I mean.

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#8 Feb 20, 2014
huuuuuuuuuuuuum
Bruce Murphy

Hickory, NC

#9 Feb 20, 2014
This is nothing compared to having a pile of sh** in the White House.
Abe Lincoln wouldn't have tolerated it.

Notice the part: "that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of
negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office......."

Abraham Lincoln Quote

I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#10 Feb 20, 2014
in your history lesson ..Abe fought not to abolish slavery but to make and future states to the Union as free States and to preserve the UNION

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#11 Feb 20, 2014
Bruce Murphy wrote:
Notice the part: "that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of
Abraham Lincoln Quote
I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.
by:
Abraham Lincoln
Source:
Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
(The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume III, pp. 145-146.)
Lincoln in 1858 is not the Lincoln in 1863 and 1864; nor 1862 for that matter.

Ain't history great?!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Feb 20, 2014
La Sunshine wrote:
I would not even consider eating at that Pizza Hut after seeing this article on the news.
Right. At Domino's, they pee directly onto the pizza.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 20, 2014
Bruce Murphy wrote:
Abraham Lincoln Quote
by:
Abraham Lincoln
Source:
Lincoln evolved. Apparently you haven't.

“near Halloween.”

Since: Dec 06

#14 Feb 20, 2014
They should change one letter
and rename it

"PIZZY HUT"

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#15 Feb 20, 2014
I'd rather Live here Than aFreaka,...

“We're all Bozos on this bus”

Since: Jan 07

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Feb 20, 2014
Putting the pizz in pizza.

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#17 Feb 20, 2014
... this pizza sauce has a little wang in it ...
Russel Wilson

Schaumburg, IL

#18 Feb 20, 2014
Was the "employee" Peyton Manning?

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#19 Feb 20, 2014
did it say he was ...what a idiotic post , he maybe have peed in the sink , you you are a pisser ..........

no wonder why they laugh at America
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Feb 20, 2014
"Smile! Urea on 'Candid Camera'!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug problem getting worse for Mingo County 14 hr DSDinKy 36
I showed mine Apr 23 Jess 1
News Empowering West Virginians Apr 22 fedupwiththemess 1
News West Virginia's Joe Manchin says he'll run agai... Apr 19 zipperb3 1
News Kenneth Rinehart Apr 19 djjmc102 1
help!! searching for my aunt I know it's a long... Apr 19 jhatfield 1
Ku Klux Klan in West Virginia Apr 16 cornfed 5
More from around the web