Justice has taken it course, sad but true. It's a sad commentary that it even reached this point of being another huge embarrassment and disgrace for the legal profession. When a simple strong core belief in ethics would have prevented such form ever have happened the first place.

Are we as a society - the profession, going to allow : weak, cankerous, inferior internal element to continue eating away at what the profession is intended to be? What a disgrace the profession has become. And we call ourselves a just society grounded in the rule of law. "Give me a break!" We're hypocrites. Law is no longer based in what is honorable and right but greed and selfishness.

Once again I encourage the profession to start teaching ethics, and I donít mean teaching ways of skirting ethical conduct but the adherence to a strong set of core beliefs designed to benefit the whole of society. Ethics designed to further the true meaning and spirit of the law. Does this mean nothing to your professional ideology?

I ask that all reading these comments contact your Bar Associations and demand ethics in the legal profession. Contact public and private official and demand anyone who touches the life of another human being be tested for sociopathic and Psychopathic tendencies.

If our belief system is truly grounded in the rule of law, I encourage the reader to do society a favor and donít allow unethical behavior to undermine trust and faith in the law.
Justice has taken it course, sad but true. It's a sad commentary that it even reached this point of being another huge embarrassment and disgrace for the legal profession. When a simple strong core belief in ethics would have prevented such form ever have happened the first place.

Are we as a society - the profession, going to allow : weak, cankerous, inferior internal element to continue eating away at what the profession is intended to be? What a disgrace the profession has become. And we call ourselves a just society grounded in the rule of law. "Give me a break!" We're hypocrites. Law is no longer based in what is honorable and right but greed and selfishness.

Once again I encourage the profession to start teaching ethics, and I donít mean teaching ways of skirting ethical conduct but the adherence to a strong set of core beliefs designed to benefit the whole of society. Ethics designed to further the true meaning and spirit of the law. Does this mean nothing to your professional ideology?

I ask that all reading these comments contact your Bar Associations and demand ethics in the legal profession. Contact public and private official and demand anyone who touches the life of another human being be tested for sociopathic and Psychopathic tendencies.

If our belief system is truly grounded in the rule of law, I encourage the reader to do society a favor and donít allow unethical behavior to undermine trust and faith in the law.