News from the B.A.R.N.

News from the B.A.R.N.

There are 4 comments on the Coal Valley News story from Sep 12, 2012, titled News from the B.A.R.N.. In it, Coal Valley News reports that:

Squirrel hunting season opens in West Virginia on Saturday. The hunters will be out in full force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coal Valley News.

J Wagoner

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Even though I appreciate all of your opinions I already know where I live and what I do. I know it might not be considered as "normal or right" but it's my fu*kin* life. So if I'm such a loser and Hell I careless what you think then how come you think you know everything about me. It seems to me that as normal and perfect your life is, that my life is more interesting then worrying about your own. I know my life could be so much different and I know I could be doing more thing's to make you people think different of me, but I really don't care what you think. I know it's my life and as FU**ED up as it might be its mine. So I'm going to do what I want when I want without worrying what you people think of me. So keep on writing about me or laughing at me because all that does is make me wonder what in your lives is so boring or "real" that you have to worry about mine. So let's see who's life is so boring write about me next "without putting there real name as usual."
J Wagoner

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 12, 2013
We all know i didnt write this shit ^ everyones know im border line retarded and cant do the complete sentence thing. But have yall hear about my new job? Im on boone county police pay roll now! Issued me a badge after i wore the wire in camp creek nellis is next. I Jeremy Wagoner will clean up this town no matter the cost ill snitch on mawmaw if i have to! Not larry tho I need that dope! Well maybe larry too but all the rest of ya are going down! haha
Grammar 101

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 24, 2013
^^ sounds like a "Teri Bell Special" to me...queen of "going down" haha
why

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 10, 2014
Who came up with such a childish site for adults to not act their age and let the world know how messed up on drugs you are??? Seriously I find none of you interesting but disgusting. I dont worry about where your kind go because its not far. And if you all have children I pray thry do not follow down your ignorant paths and become way more than deadbeat worthless drug monkeys. But Im positive your children are way smarter than you all especially whrn the children they go to school with make fun of you to them because thier parents know what you all do. As nd as for a wire.... you never know just who has the eye on you. ;)so go ahead.. tell the world on this social media just how muffed up you all are on drugs. Sounds to me your all telling on yourselves... smart ;).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Virginia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why will oak hill not stand up (Feb '15) Aug 19 miss concerned 5
indictments in greenbrier county june 2015 Aug 18 poo 1
High Numbers of Black on White Crime (Aug '07) Aug 17 liears 284
News Fighting back against substance abuse Aug 16 killer Annette 2
Mon Co Sheriff murdering local woman Aug 12 everyday 1
searching for a friend! Aug 11 Wonderer 1
anyone know kathi powell.she works st bstemsn h... Aug 11 curious 1
More from around the web