Labor faces a moment of truth

Full story: TwinCities.com

As organized labor hails an unprecedented moment of unity playing out amid a sea of supporters marching in Madison, Wis., union officials elsewhere are quietly wringing their hands about the risks of a high-stakes and historic loss against Gov.

Comments (Page 1,033)

Showing posts 20,641 - 20,660 of20,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bushwacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

You wish I were gay, BOTTOM !!!

Might be time to "tip" them to this nut-so ! LMAOROFU~! Geez, what a complete loser POS....

No thanks, you made up a story and you're not man enough to STFU !!!

You're making up numbers, making a fool of yourself, and an embarrassment to your race, "gender", and party.

KEEP IT UP, oh right you cantgetitup..
LMAOROTFU~!
Bushwacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Hey pal/putz....

BREAKING NEWS !!!

A cop searched an extra block. QUICK change it to 31 !!!

BREAKING NEWS !!!

A cop too a STINKY YOU/POO, change it to 2,999...

LMAOROFU~!
Bushwacked

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Bushwacker wrote:
Hey pal/putz....
BREAKING NEWS !!!
A cop searched an extra block. QUICK change it to 31 !!!
BREAKING NEWS !!!
A cop too a STINKY YOU/POO, change it to 2,999...
LMAOROFU~!
Gay Slewsie from Seatle needs to take some more meds.
Bushwhacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

It's Seattle, STOOPID ~!!!
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Bushwacked wrote:
Three posts in a row. When no one talks to the Gay Slewsie from Seattle, she just keeps posting and arguing with herself.
So "expert", "buttwhacker", or "slewsie" is a women? That explains everything, including the German Shepherd. I can guarantee she is not only butt ugly, as most lesbians are, but she goes at least three spins on the scale. LMFAOROTF!!!!
Bushwacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

You guarantee something ?? Certainly not your work or character... LMAOROTFU~! Taking you cues from idiots, seem right...

"Man" calling your wife a beast or German Shepard explains why she puts out for anyone.... Of course, in your "family", they take money from strangers, too.
Bushwacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Tell your women you're NOT gay, tell me how long they laugh=, drama queen.... LMAOROTFU~!
Bushwacked

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So "expert", "buttwhacker", or "slewsie" is a women? That explains everything, including the German Shepherd. I can guarantee she is not only butt ugly, as most lesbians are, but she goes at least three spins on the scale. LMFAOROTF!!!!
"Guy" can't spell Seattle, but you trust him ??? Sounds about right...

I thought you were stupid, but I owe stupid folks an apology.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Bushwacked wrote:
<quoted text>"Guy" can't spell Seattle, but you trust him ??? Sounds about right...
I thought you were stupid, but I owe stupid folks an apology.
Read and get help!

Who are these people?

These Psychotics and Sociopaths

Why are they the way they are? Apparently it has little to do with upbringing. Many studies have been done trying to find out what kind of childhood leads to sociopathy. So far, nothing looks likely. They could be from any kind of family. It is partly genetic, and partly mystery.

But researchers have found that the brains of sociopaths function differently than normal brains. And their brains function in a way that makes their emotional life unredeemably shallow. And yet they are capable of mimicking emotions like professional actors.

Sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing. The original name for this disorder was "psychopath" but the general public and media confused it with "psycho" and "psychotic" so in the 1930s the name was changed to sociopath. Recently the media again caused a misperception that sociopaths were always serial killers, so now many call the condition "antisocial personality disorder (ASPD)."
Obskeptic

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Read and get help!
Who are these people?
These Psychotics and Sociopaths
Why are they the way they are? Apparently it has little to do with upbringing. Many studies have been done trying to find out what kind of childhood leads to sociopathy. So far, nothing looks likely. They could be from any kind of family. It is partly genetic, and partly mystery.
But researchers have found that the brains of sociopaths function differently than normal brains. And their brains function in a way that makes their emotional life unredeemably shallow. And yet they are capable of mimicking emotions like professional actors.
Sociopaths and psychopaths are the same thing. The original name for this disorder was "psychopath" but the general public and media confused it with "psycho" and "psychotic" so in the 1930s the name was changed to sociopath. Recently the media again caused a misperception that sociopaths were always serial killers, so now many call the condition "antisocial personality disorder (ASPD)."
Would sitting for hours at a time in front of a computer consistently hurling endless insults at other users instead of engaging in the intellectual exchange of different ideas, qualify a person to be a "sociopath" or behaving in an anti-social way?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Would sitting for hours at a time in front of a computer consistently hurling endless insults at other users instead of engaging in the intellectual exchange of different ideas, qualify a person to be a "sociopath" or behaving in an anti-social way?
I have taken up "Bullying the Bully".

Bushslew is Social, not Anti Social.

The social interactions engaged in by her, are for some clearly disturbing reasons.

There is only ONE other Poster on here who she has not attacked as part of her daily experience on Topix.

"Redreemer" is a self declared Black Man in Amerika Today. Why does this matter?

The Sociopath Bushslew "feels" superior to him because of how she perceives his Status as below hers. Redreemer does not care that his Love Interest (Bushslew) sees him a less than herself. He just wants some of that Obese Lovin'.
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
I have taken up "Bullying the Bully".
Bushslew is Social, not Anti Social.
The social interactions engaged in by her, are for some clearly disturbing reasons.
There is only ONE other Poster on here who she has not attacked as part of her daily experience on Topix.
"Redreemer" is a self declared Black Man in Amerika Today. Why does this matter?
The Sociopath Bushslew "feels" superior to him because of how she perceives his Status as below hers. Redreemer does not care that his Love Interest (Bushslew) sees him a less than herself. He just wants some of that Obese Lovin'.
Are you really this dumb?
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this dumb?
Bob of Many Names,

Ouch!

Please give us one of your well thought perspectives using your question of me as the basis for your post. Attempt to type more than 5 words....

YOU can do it!
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

You guarantee something ?? Certainly not your work or character... LMAOROTFU~! Taking you cues from idiots, seem right...

"Man" calling your wife a beast or German Shepard explains why she puts out for anyone.... Of course, in your "family", they take money from strangers, too.
Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Sociopath,

Please do not post after the Thorazine has past its 1/2 life.

NOBODY knows what the fauch you are typing about?
Bushwhacker

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Consistent

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Bushwhacker wrote:
Wetard,

Can we get an Interpreter?

Slewsie, do you plan on spending all day destroying Threads?

We understand that you cannot deal with the awful truth, and that the Medication just takes the edge off. But why can't you go play Monopoly with the other Patients, and let the grown ups address the issues of the day?

I know Red Reamer will play with you.....he likes obese womyn.
Bob

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Consistent wrote:
<quoted text>
Sociopath,
Please do not post after the Thorazine has past its 1/2 life.
NOBODY knows what the fauch you are typing about?
We've got a winner!

Congratulations, you have now typed the word Thorazine one million times! Your love of repetition is really paying off!

Most of your key phrases are close to this coveted landmark. Keep your posts free of new material and you will make the "Repetition Hall of Fame"! Continue featuring your "feelings" and you will waltz right in.

P.S.- You are already in for "k" substitution and replies referencing Phillips. A natural!
Barney

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

A Natural alright!!!.
bettygur

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... ……………Watch the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 20,641 - 20,660 of20,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••